Clicky

Coujo Thatch

Military Ball

Ok, ive been thinking of this for quite some time. (since Ferrata had an outpost basicly) Ive been tinkering and planning a Military Ball for the whole of Ordo. Useing my own land ofcourse as its neutral territory.

Now, i need some volunteers, one or two from each division would be best.

Requirements of this job are as follows:

~A willingness to get off yer duff and do something other than blow stuff up or shoot a big gun.

~A drive to actually see this project to reality w/in SL and not just in my skull.

~A rather well defined sense of planning.

Bonus' are:

~ building skills (texturing and scripting small poses and what nots) need some nice Ordo-esque tables, chairs and what-nots.

~ neurotic tendencies to get things done and to push others to get them done aswell.

~ a flair for Military Formalities and Functions.

also the ability to act professional and dignified infront of foriegn representatives is a major plus.

Reason for that is, if possible, a certain number of OFFICERS from the rest of the military groups in SL maybe invited. Depending on how it pans out and if Aryte feels they deserve the invites.

I'm widely known as Mr. Neutral, I guess I could pick up a diplomatic role as well, if this happens any time after the 3rd of November.

I'm also very experienced in building, and I have attended a military ball at one point. If there's anything I've learned from it, it's this: Take your piss break before the speeches, else you'll be sitting there for two hours, not allowed to stand.

In all seriousness though...

Time? Place? Decor/Theme?

Streak Bender wrote:
Gunau Sodwind wrote:

lol thank you mizar. And coujo, don't talk to me like that again, i'll kill you.

he's not joking coujo he's killed me several times already. and yes. he can do it more then once.

We've been tracking him on a special radar that can detect Gunau-Radiation. He moves quickly.