Clicky

Ron Bleac

During the 2142 raid..

And I didn't notice him until the battle was over.

pissdrunk.jpg

Observe, the brave Finnish warrior asleep in the middle of the walkway next to a mop bucket. He had vomited profusely into it, and had tried to cover up the stench with Axe bodyspray. My personal study is at the end of this hallway, and he looks to have tried to crawl towards the door to find me in his drunken stupor. During all this time, I did not hear him, or see him in any manner. Drunk ninja, should join Insidiae. The door to his left is the access way to a spare room, from which he jacked the mattress from.

I don't know how he got in, but I guess he found my spare key or something.

As an update: Woke him up, asked if he was OK and how much he had. Also inquired about the location of his jacket and shoes. Apparently, he left them outside in the snowstorm because he thought they were dirty. The closest bar (well, the more popular ones) are 700 meters away in the city center. That means he either crawled for 700 meters, or took a Taxi. I don't know which, but the prior is more hardcore.

And yes, I know him. He's a friend of mine who I've known for a veeeeery long time.