Clicky

Arokh Takakura

RL Ordo stuff!

So they finally arrived by shipping the other day. Minus the mug and including a non-functional 'curia denied' Ink-stamp (For the lulz, unfortunately no foil.)

Behold, a stockpile of rather nice, stainless steel refillable ballpoint twist-lock parker pens, engraved with the Ordo Imperialis name and website.

P1030187.jpg

And Lo'! A heavy duty, weatherproof vinyl Ordo Curia crest banner. :>

P1030192.jpg

The cost? Shipping only. I know a guy who knows a guy who owns a printing/engraving/stamping company.

Edit: Scroll down, I posted some pics of the mug, it arrived.

Now would be a good time to mention that my mom runs an Embroidery shop. She's been doing it for about 10 years now and teaches classes at a local sew-shop.

Sporting industrial-grade Brother, Viking and Baby-Lock machines we can knock out patterns like our crest very quickly.

These machines are very impressive; Basicly tiny computers they are able to sew out any picture once properly converted.

Here is an example of what I did using these machines (with help of course).
/>http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3867882

The cost:

Since this would be a single color (White/Grey) on a black T-shirt: I've been told in the past that its going to be about 15-18 dollars per shirt. The T-shirts that she uses are always high quality "Fruit of the Loom" ones due to the fact there pre-shrunk and won't ruin the embroidery.

Shit, this is what makes me think of this

/>http://www.toysoldiersunite.com/

If they do them, why not us? How much we are already? 300 + ordo around the world, right?

If we can sell in spanking a small profit, after payment of the wages of the artisan, it could affect the earnings for the operation and improvement of our sims. What you think?