Clicky

Nivanglus Aya

Taking Things for Granted - Extending My Thanks

Disclaimer - - Most likely tl;dr

There are some people within The Ordo that I haven't personally connected with. But, There are a good amount that I do consider something of a small family, almost as if there was a blood bond. Its very fortunate to have such relationships in a metaverse, Where most of what you see and hear is a lie or exaggeration of a partial truth.

Anyways, getting to the point. Over the last month, My life has literally plummeted and fell into a state of disrepair. Before anyone says 'Oh god Hes leaving.'; That assumption would be incorrect. I'm sticking around, I've got shit I gotta do and bitches to pimp. But, I feel its only right if I explain why I've been in a shitty mood and maybe a little hostile towards a few people.

About a week and a half ago my grandfather, Who has been my guardian along with my grandmother since I was fourteen due to a series of unfortunate events. [insert pun there] Collapsed on the job. Hes 64 years old and acts as if hes 24 and has been doing the same job for forty years.. A mechanic. I normally brag to people about how much he gets paid.. But whats the point. Something he regrets is that he never passed 7th Grade, His aspiration in life was finally to be able to get his GED Eventually so he can at least say he was able to before he died.

Three nights ago after being admitted to the hospital the news of his true condition outside of the reason he was admitted in the first place [Pneumonia] After smoking for 56 years he has contrated a large mass within his lungs. About the size of two human fists placed together, Which turned out to be Cancer. Yesterday they allowed him to come home... placing the question within my mind of why? I mean.. Is his time limited, Or is the Chemo every day for 7 and a half weeks going to be able to save the only person in my life that was ever able to stop me from the self destructive behavior I started when I was 14.

Seeing him in this condition every day has taken a toll on me. I've realized that I'm 18 and its time to get off my ass and find a better job than Wal-mart. I've been out of high school since I was 16, In college for a year and a half... I realized how absolutely pathetic I looked compared to others within Ordo, Who come home after a twelve hour day at work with barely a complaint. Those of you I am referring to, know who you are.. And I look up to you in a way.

Anyways Moving away from the drama, The moral of this story is... Don't take things for granted. I allowed myself to live most of my childhood as a little shit, up until this week I took everything for granted.. Friendships, jobs.. money, positions. And I've lost so much, All of you are like an extended family of me... Yes. Even the furfags <3 So.. I thank you all for being here, even in the tiniest of ways to help me out.

Also... Can anyone identify a gentile wart? :( [i jest]

-Niv

Nivanglus Aya wrote:

Also... Can anyone identify a gentile wart? :( [i jest]

-Niv

no word of a lie, my last name is Gentile... and yes, people call me Mr Genital when they cant pronounce my last name.

as far as your Grandfather, i know how you feel man, i had just burried mine two sundays ago, he hid the fact that he had bone cancer from the family and just gave up after his youngest son hanged himself.