Clicky

RazorFox

If you could have any superpower...

Fine then.. no atomic manipulation. HOW about... a simple.. never ending regeneration, ala Wolverine.

Becuase it amounts to NEAR-invicibility (how Wolverine is invincible is beyond simple regeneration), and immortality, since death itself is due to the failulre of the body to continue rejuivinating itself.

Most simplistic and least powerful: negligible senescence.

Moderately powerful: Negligible senescence and moderately increased resistance to harm.

Somewhat overpowered: Ability to turn back time but retain the same conscious state.

Very overpowered: Ability to turn back time but retain the same conscious state. Consciousness and powers persist into biological death.

God-like: My existence is based on my awareness of myself. My position in space is where I will it to be. My biological, or physical, form continues for as long as I will it to, and can be recreated at will, flashing in and out of reality. I can rewind time but not go forward in time (like the above powers). I can will to die.

Edited by Acheron Gloom