Clicky

Agares Tretiak

Praetorian Guard Candidate Trials

Consider this your warning, please let me know about setting up interviews. If you fail to contact myself for the Curia interview, or Trinity for the AIR interview, you will not be continuing in the trials, from my understanding. So don't be a complete procrastinator, need to get these done ASAP.

Due to continued issues with my connection, I will be effecting a "restart" of the Second Phase training on Monday, so that all candidates may start with a clean slate. I've been working on the lessons and drills to be used and taught in my absence to ensure a uniform and consistence set of information is provided in the possibility of my absence. I would ask for the candidates to remain patient, as we ensure you all will have the same opportunities in the trials. Rest assured, things will proceed according to schedule and planning once this "reset" happens.

Also, if you intend to leave the trials, please notate it in this thread. I know it might seem like there's a stigma of failure, if you enter and then choose to leave, but please believe me when I say that there's no dishonor in leaving the trials of your own volition. We cannot and will not ask you sacrifice what you find most personally important, for the Guard trials, so if there are real life concerns that interfere with your participation, school, job, or general situation, I ask you focus on those. Your wellbeing is far more important.

Edit: This means there are no more sessions this week. Please use the opportunity, though, to continue to practice,train, and otherwise participate in combat activities!

I'm letting the candidates have Friday off! They did incredibly well today, and I think their hard work has earned them a small reprieve from the grueling training schedule. Even so, I'd recommend you participate or host combat tomorrow!

Zanndor, we'll figure out how to get you all set up later. Enjoy your weekend!

I might not make tomorrow's class. I'll be heading south to my folks house to do step two of http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/10925-what-a-sergal-did-today/ : Finishing up the price list for Ordo Gear and taking pictures.

I'm going to head south early and try to get back in time reguardless, but I must do battle with a foulest of foes.. SoCal Rush Hour Traffic

Just as an additional follow up to my original post of my schedule.

I begin my new quarter of courses today/tomorrow (Its Monday for me technically) and on Mondays & Wednesdays I have a class that runs until 6:50CST/4:50 SLT. There is a possibility I may be slightly late to some of the trials on those days, as I do not know how this professor handles time. However, if I am late, it will be just a few minutes.

Posting a note here because I've already sent a offline message in-world to Agares, but don't want it to get lost in a sea of capped IMs;

I've been really sick the past 4 days, it's starting to really fuck me up, and I have an appointment with my doctor on Wednesday. I don't know how online I'll be for the next few days, since I can hardly get out of bed to type this up. Hopefully I'll be able to feel better by Wednesday~Thursday if I can get some sort of antibiotics, in the meanwhile I can try and commit to my schedule, but I don't know how available, if at all, I'll be in the hours before/after that specific time slot as the most I can do out of bed right now is maybe an hour or two until I start to get sick/vomit.

I may or may not be around for todays trials session. I woke up today and my mother was saying something about my PC keeps triggering the power breaker all of a sudden which is connected to the room my PC is in and my bedroom therefore power shuts off. I am currently running my PC on another breaker in my hallway(luckily cord reached) and hope that it will work fine on that breaker and its just the other one going bad which won't get fixed till my father gets home probably.

EDIT: we found the issue, there must be a crack or something on the power meter outside our house because some of the water is leaking into the power box stuff. My dad can't fix it right now as its not a good idea to be playing with electricity in rain and i don't think the rain is stopping anytime soon. So currently there is part of a binder stuck in it to help keep the water from running onto the wires n stuff.