Clicky

Aryte

Command Positions -- Transition and Joy!

some heavy changes, something we can easily get used to though, im actually happy to see xang back on duty as well, one of the best individuals ive met in the ordo. as for ethan, im dreading to think how many nanao jokes im going to be hearing every day now XD... kidding, its good to have ethan on board, i look forward to see what happens in the near future!

Welcome back, Ethan, and welcome to Navis. I'm willing to do anything to give a helping hand towards my division, so if you need something of me, I'm ready and able. I hold a lot of respect for you, and I know you'll be a fine leader; looking at both your commanding history and general experiences in person with you, I have no doubt of it.

Also, welcome to Vladimus, as well. Thank you, too, for lending a hand towards Navis. You are indeed awesomely awesome goodly good, and I still plan to name a solar system after you if I ever write a book. :3

I can not say much of Xang, Soulbinder, or Cyrano, as I have not met them, nor do I know anything of them in the slightest besides their positions. Judging by general opinions of many in the Ordo, it seems quite a bit of effort was put towards the group from the both of them, and that, too, garners respect.

I am a bit disappointed that the sim is being rebuilt before my return to the Main Grid; I was hoping to see the Vae Victus one last time before it was scrapped. I have it on my desktop background, and have had it there ever since I made the wallpaper image back in late August. Cheers to the build team, though; can't wait to see what great things unravel. Hopefully the base will be somewhat attackable when it is completed, and more robust and functional.

Cheers to all of Ordo, as well. Thanks for the great times you've all given me since I've joined, and thanks for allowing me to be a part of this ever-evolving community. Again, my respects go out to not just the changing leadership, but to all of you.

Tsume Xiao wrote:
Xang Xiao wrote:

Hope to get spun up soon and honestly I am thankful for the Imperators and Soulbinders support in letting me come back to active duty.

Do us all a favor please then xang, and remove that "Retired" crap from your sig. :o

Ok it is fixed just for you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.