Corsi Mousehold

Ordo Meeting 05MAR11

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Corsi Mousehold | E-8; Praepositus | Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 05MAR11

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: Main weekly meeting.

SUMMARY:

Lots of stuff going on. Keep reading

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Obligatory starter, as always: welcome to this week’s meeting. Per the norm, please be certain to hold all questions and comments until provided the opportunity to speak. Interruptions will result in dismissal from the gathering. When you are provided the chance to speak, be sure to /shout/ your comments or questions—otherwise the recorder may not hear you. Thank you: let’s get to it.

Imperator's Report

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Statistics

Members: 322

Cadets: 16

Applications

New: 13

Accepted: 3

Denied: 7

Review: 3

Combat

Defensive: 251

Offensive: 16

Allied Assist: 0

Diplomatic Report

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic matters this week:

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Early on, we announced a combat suspension against Grim Troops to review matters pertaining to abuses committed by the organization. After a discussion with their leader and a reassurance that matters will persist in a civil manner, the suspension has been raised.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: As such, combat will continue with Grim Troops. Expect their usual early morning assaults.

Divisional Reports

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports this evening?

[18:03] Ethan Schuman raises his hand for Astra.

[18:03] FireFox Breed rises his paw, wanting attention.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Schuman.

Astra

[18:03] Ethan Schuman: Tonight, I have one sad note to start off with. Praefectus Normandy has had complications arise, and thus has decided to step down. As much as this saddens me, it is a loss for Astra as a whole. However, we will carry on and do what we do best. We will continue to be better than Ter... err, rule the skies and terrorize the ground from above. Activity should be picking up, as 2142 is reportedly working on their air force, CATI's new sim will welcome air combat, Erebus is reorganizing, and there is supposedly a new group in the foundation stages dedicated solely to air combat. Let's cross our fingers. On the subject of activity, Astra's mission role will be expanding, and with it, our armory. Astra will see more action on the ground, and we will have equipment designed to help us with this. The first and most notable item is a hybrid mech thingy that is capable of combat both in the air and on the ground. The exact specifications have yet to be decided upon, but you can consider this as official confirmation t

[18:03] Ethan Schuman: hat the project is going forward.

[18:03] Ethan Schuman: Praetorian trials are still in progress, so that's taking a toll on activity. Yet in spite of this, candidates are still actively participating in both defensive and offensive activities. The class as a whole is very promising, and I'm confident that once the trials have completed, we'll only be better off for it.

[18:04] Ethan Schuman: That's all from Astra for this week.

Terra

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Schuman. Mr. Breed?

[18:05] FireFox Breed: From Teron for Antesignani: Fairly quiet week for Antesignani, raid activity was stable but no real notable events to mention. We do still have positions available, so if you are interested in A-II you can ask me, or any member infact, of how we do things. That concludes the rather brief report from Ante this week.

[18:05] FireFox Breed: From Afevis for Insidiae: Whats up world?! Think we got those raids in by being slow? We got them cause we're fast~! Think we pinned Erebus in their base again by being slow? We did it cause we're fast~! Operation Vroom Vroom was a great success, and we did it cause we're fast~! In a more serious note however, We're still at the top of the list for this weeks activity, a feet that not only displays the success of our great CO, Krow Ames, but the dedication of each and every member of Insidiae to make this squad into the best it can be. Hats off to you guys, good work. :]

[18:05] FireFox Breed: From Kastrenzo for Invictus: Both a week of ups and downs for invictus this week, Firsly I and the rest of invictus would like to welcome Sambakza Resident to A-I, And wish her a long and prosperous career with us, Finally some new information on the MCR Variants other than "they're being worked on" for once. they should be finished within the week and issued In about 10 days or so. On the flipside we have had limited deployment activity due to a lot of bad timing, Often times there simply wasnt any valid targets! A training was held on the 28th however, and We look forward to doing it again soon. There are currentley 2 slots open in Invictus, As always if you wish to put your hat in the ring, Contact Eriksson Foxtrot or Kastrenzo Benelli. This concludes the weekly Report for Invictus.

[18:05] FireFox Breed: From Thaguy for Cohors B: Nothing much to note besides PRF's in with activity rising. Cohors B meets and trainings are continuing to procede. I will be speaking with the Cohors B CO's tonight to go over a few things. Cohors A and Cohors B trainings will halt for now until further discussed with Keller and Firefox. Hoping to see activity rise next week along with the other Centuries to follow in with logos.

[18:05] FireFox Breed: That is all for Terra

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent. Thank you. Additional reports this evening?

[18:06] Kyra DeAllura Kitsune (kyra.vixen) raises a paw for Tactica.

Tacica

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Vixen?

[18:07] Kyra DeAllura Kitsune (kyra.vixen): From Corsi for Tactica: "Another big week. A whopping Four bases have closed their doors this week. Unfortunately that is leaving NCO's with only three places to assault as all four were NCO targets, and only eighteen groups in total to assault. Four of which are rebuilding. Two assaults have gone out to Coalition Order this week to get a very good feel for how they do combat. There have been updates to Tactica policy when it comes to presence and more detail on what information can be shared with other groups. As a rule of thumb, if you are asked about something when it comes to Ordo gear or Ordo regulations, direct the person asking you to an officer or Tactica Command and do not try and answer yourself. To leave off on a positive note, Marcus Tinamou has joined Tactica, filling our roster of fifteen. With almost all reports finished and filed again, the team will be focusing again on general day to day strategic reports. That is all this week for Tactica."

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: To clarify: direct them to Ordo officers.

Munitorum

[18:09] Anlysia Gregoire: Ahmigawd Munitorum update (so professional): Work on the new HUD is continuing. We probably have half of the mini-tasks that encompasses done. COMs and replacement Radio are roughly complete; Morh has objectives mostly-done (you can see them in the Build area); TPs are effectively done (FireFox stop AIMing me fuck off)... [continued]

[18:10] Anlysia Gregoire: ...Keller is working on the models for grenades/barricade/etc, as well as some fancy new guns for Ordo and for TI. Disembodied gave us a little preview of fancy mechanized armour today that was pretty hawt. In the next week or two we're going to be (I'm going to be) trying to rough together a beta HUD we can play with and attempt to break while things get finished. Look forward to it, damn you. [done]

[18:11] Anlysia Gregoire: Oh and Chronus is nearly done. I forgot. Stell chastized me.

[18:11] Anlysia Gregoire: Steel. Derp. Hokusai and Acheron were helping.

[18:11] Anlysia Gregoire: (Go test it out.)

[18:12] Anlysia Gregoire: (If you have a small raid and nowhere to go, go test Chronus in team, damn you.)

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Anything further, Ms. Gregoire?

[18:13] Anlysia Gregoire: Vote for me for Prime Minister of Oklahoma.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: I support this.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Any final reports this evening?

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: All righty, moving right along.

[18:14] Remington (sol.cult) raises his hand

Keynote Topics

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Several topics to ramble about this evening. So bear with me.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: First of which, a bit of a sad announcement to make. Nrom Normandy has been forced to step back as the head of Astra on account of some . . well, actually good news offline. So major kudos to him, however his leadership will definitely be missed.

[18:16] Anlysia Gregoire: (If you paid better this wouldn't happen.)

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Schuman has been tapped as his replacement and will assume responsibility of the division, effective immediately. Mr. Schuman has handled the role of Astra leader in the past and has a very long history of service with the Ordo.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: I have the utmost confidence in his capabilities and look forward to his leadership of the division.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Anything you would like to add before we move on, Praefectus Schuman?

[18:18] Ethan Schuman: Actually, yes. Shall I approach the platform, or just speak here?

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: You may approach.

[18:19] Ethan Schuman: Thank you. Normally, this would be the point where one would have a giant, long-winded acceptance speech promising a better future for the Ordo blah blah blah typed out in advance.

[18:20] Ethan Schuman: I'm not going to do that. I'll be brief. This is not the first time I've been in this position. Those of you who were around in the days of Navis (I TOLD YOU WE'D BE BACK) will remember that I place a high priority on a high quality experience within the Ordo for those under my command.

[18:22] Ethan Schuman: Those of you who were around for Navis will also remember that we faced a situation similar to the one that we faced now. The community has largely begun to shun air combat, leaving us in a bad place. We are the best in the skies, hands down. There is no one who can compete with us.

[18:22] Maverick Garfield: (can you shout)

[18:23] Ethan Schuman: (Sorry.) But I can tell you with the utmost confidence that each and every one of you is not only going to be able to say that you are glad to be a member of Astra, but are able to take pride as something of prestige over others.

[18:23] Ethan Schuman: [18:23] Ethan Schuman: (Sorry.) But I can tell you with the utmost confidence that each and every one of you is not only going to be able to say that you are glad to be a member of Astra, but are able to take pride as something of prestige over others.

[18:23] Ethan Schuman: HDF)IAHTREOIPWQN

[18:23] Ethan Schuman shouts: [18:23] Ethan Schuman: (Sorry.) But I can tell you with the utmost confidence that each and every one of you is not only going to be able to say that you are glad to be a member of Astra, but are able to take pride as something of prestige over others.

[18:23] Ookamiwulf Lemton shouts: (luike this)

[18:24] Ethan Schuman shouts: There we go. Five years in SL and I still mess that up. Lol. Anyways, I won't eat up any more of the meeting time. I just want to close with a statement, and a promise, that we are going to have a blast.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Schuman.

[18:24] Ethan Schuman shouts: To the future.

[18:24] Ethan Schuman salutes.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia snaps his fist to his chest, presenting a brief salute.

[18:25] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara) salutes!

[18:25] Squeeks (yoki.mistwalker) salutes! "Dat-da-dah! Squeaks! Hail Imperator."

[18:25] Mercury: New contact: Fox Cheri

[18:25] Ethan Schuman: All yours, boss.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Thank yo' Moving on.

[18:25] Radryl Allen salutes. "Apothecary is ready."

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Development news! Yaaaay.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: As Mr. Hand runs away . .

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Lame.

[18:25] Remington (sol.cult): So's the woodchipper.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: I am not sure if it is still out, but if it is . . pan your camera down to the build area.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: The power armor model is sitting (or was sitting) out. Everything but the texturing is completed.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: It is pretty awesome. I'm looking forward to its completion.

[18:26] Hokusai Otsuka Ronmark (hokusai.otsuka): Can't alt cam. . Furries, lagging my SL. D;

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: (Cease out of turn comments.)

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: In other news, the Tyrant has entered a deployable level. Mr. Xiao will be handing it over to me this weekend for distribution.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: All existing tank authorizations will swap to the Tyrant. You may continue to utilize the older tanks until . . well, we turn off the auth.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: We will be making modifications in the functionality as feedback is given.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: However, overall, the Tyrant is an exponential improvement.

[18:29] Anlysia Gregoire: (It will also be way easier to fix/update because we'll have one core vehicle instead of like a dozen like we have now. Which is the problem with updating the current, giant selection of armour.)

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Ralin Redgrave contacted me a couple days ago. He notified me that he is working on a new minigun for us and has a majority of it modeled. I have not yet seen this . . so I can't quite verify. However I will present it when able.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Keller just notified me that the Adjudicator replacement is ironed out as well. He simply needs to finish texturing it.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: So! Lots of progress.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:30] Tatyana Kiznetsova (kaska.czarny) raises a hand.

[18:31] Squeeks (yoki.mistwalker): No, Sir.

[18:31] Steeltael Lykin raises paw

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Lykin?

[18:31] Steeltael Lykin shouts: How will the distribution of tanks earned via the Mechanized Qualifications classes in the pats be handled? Automatically unlocked in vendors?

[18:33] Huttser Solmunko (huttser.ishelwood) raises a hand.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Yes, as I said a moment ago.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Vasiliev?

[18:34] Tandem (zerowinged.vasiliev) shouts: More of a progress query then anything, not meaning to push Mr. Hand, but just asking considering it grabbed my attention when you mentioned it.

[18:35] Tandem (zerowinged.vasiliev) shouts: Progess of the closed digi-grade boots, I asked the first to assure that it was appropriate.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: It will be completed after the power armor, as to buy me time in deciding the next project. Haha.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Czarny?

[18:36] Tatyana Kiznetsova (kaska.czarny) shouts: Sir, I heard you mention previous auths will transfer over ot the Tyrant. Does this mean older tanks such as the Mangusta and Infensus will be deauthed?

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Yes.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: After their respective modular replacements are deployed.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Last question. Ishelwood?

[18:38] Huttser Solmunko (huttser.ishelwood) shouts: Has the method for distributing the gunner attachment been decided upon yet?

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: At the moment, we will be simply adding it to the locker.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: The turret originally was distributing it to the passenger, but it required for the item to be transfer. Which was not preferable.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Moving along:

[18:39] (COM): Mercury SecretSpy: The first law of robotics says that I must kill all humans.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: .. wow Mercury. Anyways:

[18:39] Anlysia Gregoire: It just occurred to me, Aryte, that it is potentially possible we could integrate the gunner functions into the new HUD and have it auth on sitting. I can work on that if you think it's doable.

[18:40] Acheron Gloom: Could even have it use a server to hand out the gun.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Possibly.

[18:40] Acheron Gloom: Then it will give to group members on touch of the turret, have it only work when on the tank, then have it decay/delete after a day. That way people other than the people with tanks can be in the gunner seat.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Preferable to do the server.

[18:40] Anlysia Gregoire: We'll work on something. ;> Go ahead.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Now. I have determined that, unless something like "AHH TITAN IS FALLING APART, NIKKI WENT INSANE" happens, I am finishing the ART system this weekend.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: No exceptions. SO HOLD ME TO IT.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you who haven't paid attention to the meetings in the last oh, four months . .

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: ART stands for Achievement Rating Tiers.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: It will be a voluntary program for individuals to demonstrate and learn combat talents.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: There is an example posted on the forums: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/11338-art-sneak-peek/

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Give it a look over, if you've not yet!

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Next up. A bit of a comment on an issue we had earlier this week:

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: A "Danten Godard" took it upon himself to take a copy of our armor off an Ordo member on a raid.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: He apparently didn't think it was a bad idea, as he wears it everywhere and even has himself in it as his profile picture.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: LL has been . . not very expedient in dealing with it. They will be receiving a DMCA on Monday. However, it definitely would be appreciated if you would all keep an eye out for illegal copies of attire. In addition to which, if you have a moment, drop an AR on the bugger for content theft.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Next:

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: The question keeps popping up: "how many Ordo members constitutes a raid?"

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Frankly, 2+. As such, if it's 3 AM and there's a base with .. 2 people on it. Feel free to go put the hurt on them (within proper approval and all that).

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: There's no reason that we should shy away from bases with small defenses. Any combat is worth our time!

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Two more things from me before we're through. First: wheee, only two more officer candidate interviews before I will start the follow up. Hold on there, all you hopefuls! There is light at the end of the tunnel.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Annnnd lastly. I have coerced an artist acquaintance of mine to work on propaganda style posters for us. The initial piece is roughly sketched out. I plan on attempting to strong arm him to do a few more, which will feature various Ordo members. If I can woo them to do a handful, we can potentially do a sort of nomination system to recognize hard working Ordo members to be featured.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: They will all be in this sort of style. Very typically grainy military regime. Haha: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18261151/aryte_prev2.jpg

[18:54] Jeffery Worbridge: Yeah

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Now. That said . . that's it! I will be catching up and working on the ART stuff this evening. Feel free to nudge me if you need anything. Let's get some raids out! I'll be hosting one myself tomorrow.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all. Have a good night. Cheers, etc.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia snaps his fist to his chest, presenting a brief salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.