Clicky

Cygna

Ordo Ass-Kissing Regulations

Not sure if this thread is appropriate without context. Respect is commonly lambasted as sucking up. People show respect in varying ways. The difference is: it is ass kissing if you are just saying shit to impress. If you are genuine it is likely respect.

Gulliver Carpool wrote:

Is it just me, or do all these FYI threads make you wonder "was something *I* personally did to warrant this friendly warning?"

Nope. Never. And here's why;

If you start worrying about non-specific, indirect stuff in that manner you'll end up paranoid about everything. You know what you've been doing recently, if you didn't do whatever it is, then there's no need to feel guilty-by-proxy; Do not worry and move on.

Akurei Sieyes wrote:
Gulliver Carpool wrote:

Is it just me, or do all these FYI threads make you wonder "was something *I* personally did to warrant this friendly warning?"

Nope. Never. And here's why;

If you start worrying about non-specific, indirect stuff in that manner you'll end up paranoid about everything. You know what you've been doing recently, if you didn't do whatever it is, then there's no need to feel guilty-by-proxy; Do not worry and move on.

So that time when I *was* ass-kissing doesn't count as being out of line?

Intus Infinity wrote:

There is only one regulation:

Don't do it.

If I catch anyone ass-kissing to the Imperator or another ranking officer I reserve the right to flog them with a stun baton. Ass-kissers are chosen last for promotions and merits.

Wish we had this regulation in the Air Force. Life would be easier.

An ode from a sycophant.

Oh lord, thy rear extremity is warm and firm, touched but lightly by a soft down of fuzz. From mine lips to thy bum, no more greater distance may a man find from heaven and earth, for from thy divine rear dost the sun glow and the universe revolve. To plant mine mouth to thy anus, is to climb the ladder of advancement. So uh... Please ask thy preatorians to stand down oh god, oh god noooooooooooooo! *BLAM*

*BLAMBLAM*

Agares Tretiak wrote:

An ode from a sycophant.

Oh lord, thy rear extremity is warm and firm, touched but lightly by a soft down of fuzz. From mine lips to thy bum, no more greater distance may a man find from heaven and earth, for from thy divine rear dost the sun glow and the universe revolve. To plant mine mouth to thy anus, is to climb the ladder of advancement. So uh... Please ask thy preatorians to stand down oh god, oh god noooooooooooooo! *BLAM*

*BLAMBLAM*

MULTIPLE ORGASM! >_>

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.