Clicky

BlackSergal

RL Ordo Gear for Sale

Hats

image001.jpg

Fidel $15.99

100% Cotton, Bio-washed Chino Twill, Unstructured, Military Fidel Shape, Matching Undervisor, Pre-curved Visor, Velcro Closure. Black, Brown Camo, Khaki, & Olive

image002.jpg

Unstructured $19.99

100% Cotton, Peach-washed Twill, Unstructured, Low-profile, Six-panel, Contrasting Navy Undervisor Except Matching on White, Pre-curved Visor, Sewn Eyelets, Cloth Strap, Tri-glide Buckle Closure. Black, Brown, Cardinal, Dark Green,Grey, Khaki, Navy, Light Blue

image003.jpg

MEGA CAP PET Recycled Unstructured $19.99

50% Recycled PET/50% Cotton-washed Twill, Unstructured, Low-profile, Six-panel, Pre-curved Visor, Sewn Eyelets, Velcro Closure. Black White, Brown, Navy, Grey, Khaki

T Shirts

image004.jpg

Hanes® Beefy® T $19.99- 35.99

Pre-shrunk 100% ring-spun cotton 6.1 ounce t-shirt. Two extra steps of refinement make ring-spun cotton softer, richer and more durable. Double-needle coverseamed neck and shoulder-to-shoulder tape. Tagless neck label for comfort.

Adult: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL

image005.jpg

Badger Hook Tee* $22.99-54.99

100% Polyester moisture management/antimicrobial performance fabric. 100% Polyester textured B-Mesh contrast underarm and sleeve inserts. Self-fabric collar. Double-needle hem with tack. Badger heat transfer logo on left sleeve.

Adult: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL

*Call for Pricing. Item ships out of state. Best pricing if ordered as a group.

Polo Shirts

image006.jpg

Gildan® DryBlend™ Pique Sport Shirt $35.00

50% cotton/50% DryBlend™ polyester 6.5 ounce pre-shrunk pique knit sport shirt. Clean-finished placket with three color matched buttons. Contoured welt collar. Double-needle hemmed sleeves and bottom. Tubular construction. Ultimate uniform shirt, soft and durable with moisture wicking fabric.

Adult: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL

image007.jpg

ProLine® Cool Performance* $65.00

52% cotton/48% polyester featuring Moisture Wicking. Unique fabric with Jersey on the outside and mesh inside allows you to stay cool. Contrast shoulder mesh venting panel and dyed-to-match buttons, stripe collar and welt cuff, double needle hemmed botton with side vents.

Adult: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL

*Call for Pricing. Item ships out of state. Best pricing if ordered as a group.

Sweatshirts

image008.jpg

Gildan® Ultra Cotton™ Hooded Sweatshirt $25.99 - $55.99

80% cotton/20% polyester 9.5 ounce pre-shrunk hoodie. Double-lined hood with matching drawstring at neckline. Double-needle stitching throughout. Fashion 2x1 spandex blend rib cuffs and waistband. Air jet yarn for extra soft feel and no pilling.

Adult: S, M, L, XL, 2XL

image009.jpg

Monster Fleece™ by ITC Sherpa Lined Fleece Zip Hoodie $28.99-65.99

80% cotton/20% polyester premium 8.5 ounce fleece zip hoodie lined with ultra soft and warm non-bonded 5.5 ounce sherpa. 100% cotton 32 single facing for supreme printability and softness. Heavy gauge flat drawcord with antique nickel eyelets. Exposed antique nickel zipper. 1x1 rib cuffs and waistband, double-needle split-stitched sewing on all seams. Front pouch pockets. Generous spec for ultimate comfort.

Adult: S, M, L, XL, 2XL

***SHIPPING***

All shipping is done via USPS. This is the most cost-effective, and doesn't charge our international friends an arm n leg in customs fees.

Shipping for Domestic: $5.20

Shipping to Canada: $11.95

All other countries: $13.95

**IMPORTANT**

All sizes and colors are dependent on availability; Prices are subject to change due to price of cotton. Sizes 2XL and larger add $5.00

***How To Order***

First send an email to [email protected]

Your name:

What you’d like:

Your shipping information:

Payments go through PayPal, via the same address as the contact. ([email protected])

Please do not send payment w/o getting a conformation that your order has been received first. This will happen by a nice lady sending you an email back and giving you the full total.

*If you live in California, you will pay sales tax on the items*

**Items ordered in bulk of 3 or more (Three ball caps, or three t-shirts etc.) will get a 5% discount off the total. **

*As with all Ordo related sales: A portion of the proceeds goes back to Titan. So you are helping Ordo with your purchase*

Keep watching this page b/c there’s more coming!

post-792-0-38318600-1302495219_thumb.jpg

post-792-0-97439300-1309327165_thumb.jpg

post-792-0-48820400-1309383969_thumb.jpg

H'm, has each time I click on a bond, I find myself with message. be normal?

The web site you are accessing has experienced year unexpected error.

Please contact the website administrator.

The following information is meant for the website to develop for debugging purposes. Error Occurred While Processing Request Context validation error for tag cfoutput. Either the end tag </cfoutput> encountered one line 105 At column 3 requires has matching start tag gold tag cfoutput does not support end tag.

The CFML to compile was processing: The bodystocking of has cfoutput tag beginning one line 84, column 2.The bodystocking of has cfoutput tag beginning one line 84, column 2. Resources: Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail butt the source of errors. In the Administrator, Debugging click & Logging > Debug Settings Output, and select the Robust Exception Information option. Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you correct are using the syntax. Search the Knowledge Base to find has solution to your problem.

Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; Fr; rv: 1.9.2.15) Gecko/20110303 BTRS35926 Firefox/3.6.15 GTB7.1 Remote Address 172.17.0.10 Referrer http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/12494-rl-ordo-gear-for-sale/page__pid__86285 Dates/Time 11-Apr-11 09:58 AM

Let me just say this now:

"There are no current plans to make any squad specific gear."

You all are a part of Ordo, and we've got enough squad elitism going around currently.

It takes a lot of time and hours to digitize a logo perfectly to the machine's specs. We got lucky, and hit a home run with the Ordo logo.

As for berets: I'd like to see that myself. In order to put it on the thin fabric of a beret, it'll have to be put on a patch first, then sewn on. Doable, but cost and suppler are still unknown at this time: Investigating.

I just might be tempted to score a Baseball Cap with the Ordo Logo on it.

Now, does squad-specific include just base divisions too? because i'd enjoy seeing Astra / Terra done in some decent lettering across the back of the hat.

If this is done, my hat will be bought and i will recolor all of my Combat gear black / post fancy Ordo Pic.

Let me just say this now:

"There are no current plans to make any squad specific gear."

You all are a part of Ordo, and we've got enough squad elitism going around currently.

It takes a lot of time and hours to digitize a logo perfectly to the machine's specs. We got lucky, and hit a home run with the Ordo logo.

As for berets: I'd like to see that myself. In order to put it on the thin fabric of a beret, it'll have to be put on a patch first, then sewn on. Doable, but cost and suppler are still unknown at this time: Investigating.

What if a commander was willing (Theoretically) to provide reasonable compensation in return for a limited run of some of the goodies (say 10 caps @ 1.5 the normal rate)?

Also, Berets may be better served by getting enameled pins with the Ordo logo on it. Thing is, to get the pins, you'd need to purchase them in bulk from the producer, but on the other hand tie/lapel pins and cap pins would probably sell like wildfire if we have people who are inclined to purchase them.

Guest Afevis

What if a commander was willing (Theoretically) to provide reasonable compensation in return for a limited run of some of the goodies (say 10 caps @ 1.5 the normal rate)?

Also, Berets may be better served by getting enameled pins with the Ordo logo on it. Thing is, to get the pins, you'd need to purchase them in bulk from the producer, but on the other hand tie/lapel pins and cap pins would probably sell like wildfire if we have people who are inclined to purchase them.

I know I'd buy a couple lapel/tie pins. :D

The short answer here is "It's doable at the normal rate, but we'll talk shop."

Here's the problem with uploading new logos: It can be labor intensive. When you convert an image, it's not a quick job of just scan n upload then finish. What happens is the image gets broken down and changed into something the machine will understand. What point to jump from what XY Axis stitch X number of stitches in what pattern and then jump to new point XY axis. And sadly, Machines are pretty dumb.

For example, it might default to wanting to start the "O" in Ordo, then instead of finishing "Ordo" it jumps across the hoop for the lower half of the cross. Not effective. Now you have to manaually change the code tell it 'No, keep going here..Then go here!"

This process of fixing up the code can take anywhere from 1 to 12 hours.

Then theirs the prototyping to make sure everything comes out right, and that the machine doesn't want to start to slit it's own throat with the needles.

In the case of the Ordo logo, we got really lucky. The logo uploaded and with some minor tweeks it was running like a boss. We only did one prototype, which Zrazor is the proud owner of.

Thus, that said said, it's more than possible to do a new logo.

Though (and this is for those that want a unique A-squad or Astra logo) I don't like the idea of bringing up new squad based logos b/c, lets face it, it's Unnecessary. Your *in* Ordo, Why muck it up with squad elitism?

What happens when a year from now, you change squads? (While I totally dig the Guardsman logo myself..Maybe we can do something there.)

The Ordo logo is your best bet for buying something that a) Isn't cheep and b) is going to last a hell of a long time. And these do last a long time: In order to survive the embroidery process, you *have* to use thick materials. Good heavy stuff, even the thread itself has to be a special strong type to survive the speed this things goes.

This means that this shirts gonna look exactly the same 5, 10, hell 20 years from now.

Are these items still available? All of the links lead to a 404 Error for me.

Also, I highly support the lapel pin/beret flash insignia idea, but if I remember correctly, you must have a set ammount of preorders ready with cash paid to get a bulk order started. Black Army berets are easy to come by these days, both with the blue flash and without. But they are a pain to wear as they don't have many benefits, and a few sacrifices.

They are, and I'll update this shortly when I get home from work. The issue with beret's is their a whole lot of work for little reward (unless you buy in buy in bulk from a 3rd party vendor)

The machine's that are used also are geared for Hats and Linen, not the tiny patchs that come with berets. B/c not only do you have to have a blank patch, but then you have to embroder the patch, (Thats $ cost due to machine time) and then sew the finished patch on the beret. So basicly tripple the cost of a simple hat (cost of the patch + cost of the beret + machine run-time costs for both embrodery and sewing = $$$).

Additionally your going to get a much nicer finished product due to the higher quality of the hats vs the thin fabric of the berets.

In terms of quality: Ask around your officer core for their opinion, as most have T-shirits/hats/n such.