Clicky

Aryte

Enriching Base Life

Phew. Now that I have that out of the way (damn, didn’t realize how long that was). Let’s talk about enriching base life—a topic we’ve glanced over a dozen times so far, hah. We’ve got several big ideas in the works—one of which is so badass I’ve been told I can’t talk about it or I’ll be hated forever by Munitorum. Nevertheless, as always, I really would love everyone’s feedback on ideas that would make Titan more entertaining for the Ordo members.

For example: Darkstalker mentioned arenas—as did Gen Scientist. This is something we’re going to move forward with, potentially as additions/variations to the killhouse.

Eliza long ago brought up fishing: we did it for a while on the sim before transitioning the build . . . but we’ll bring that back now that things are settled.

Ethan brought up the idea of perhaps having a “game night” dependent upon weekly performance. For example, if we had . . . say, 25 raids the week before, we would spend Saturday night after the meeting just goofing off. Not entirely sure if we’ll go with that, however it was worth mentioning.

I will drop another forum post about this for folks to simply brainstorm and drop ideas. Also, feel free to comment on the ones I posted above. Thank you!

Oh i love the idea of that Ordopoly, a whole topic could be done on that about what each property should be, i already vote that the 2 purples be "Arytes Office" and "Meeting room" or something.

Bomb squad: I think we should do something like the easter egg hunt but make it a general theme, so like on x day, there will be "explosives" set around Titan, teams will apply to take part and then see who can do it in the fastest time whoeever wins gets goodys of some kind.

Ordo on Ordo: this is something more to do with my earlier rant. Maybe, during low days or days when th ebase is packed and nothings going on, to organise (maybe in secret) a team of Ordo to become attackers for say 45 mins as if they were a group of lone wolfers/a mini raid. It gives a uniquie insight to what its like to be a lone wolfer when your the ones being faced with the very tactics/weapons we use.

Quizs: Something my Guild used to do in WoW when we were waiting around during raids was use an addon that set up a quiz for us, it would be random topic questions, first one to answer got a point, first to a set number of points wins. Prehaps we can set up pup quiz night style sessions in the vesperia lounge have teams etc, prizes yadda yadda.

Theme days: once per month or something, we could hold a theme day where we all wear something on that theme. So for example, we could have mexican day, so we would all wear sombreros and poncos etc.

I could roll with any of these ideas XD, Sukasa also brought up the fishing idea, but unless we fill the courtyard with water location for such seems kinda limited.

The idea of an Arena would be nice. A smaller area that Lone Wolves could choose to take part in when we have no other attackers. They could choose to challenge different members of the defense line if they like rather than have them run up against a large defense line. I know it seems like a catering to Lone wolves but combat is combat. And cheering on our comrades would be good fun. Possibly have a small objective like a couple of flags in it or just one in the center. Ordo could use it as a Killhouse too.

1. Our sim design isn't really conductive to vehicle battles on large scales.

2. I definitely think my killhouse has seemed better days

3. A team arena would be neat.

4. Board games can be fun, but SL ones can be frustrating. =x

5. Quizzes. I could totally make some up. :D

6. The fishing thing will just become a stupid distraction. Last time people went AFK and fished on the front line, or didn't respond to attackers, and just kept fishing.

One time we had a grand tournament in that giant rezzable maze arena that Keno constructed in the first incarnation of Chronus (when it was linked to the lava sim).

We did like pistols versus pistols and stuff and had a ladder.

If we can construct such a thing we could have more events like that.

One time we had a grand tournament in that giant rezzable maze arena that Keno constructed in the first incarnation of Chronus (when it was linked to the lava sim).

We did like pistols versus pistols and stuff and had a ladder.

If we can construct such a thing we could have more events like that.

Yeah, the big Colosseum with the lava-maze. That would be a great little arena.

Flower wallpapers!

More non-phantom trees for the feline people to climb in >.>

Armed drones on every street corner that 'accidentally' kill people every now and then!

Hawaiian shirt Fridays!

The ordopoly thing is actually funny, does that slopoly allow customization ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.