Clicky

Scarlet Flaks

ArmA III

I have played the game with mods. 500+ people online at once for that game isn't a lot, especially when looking at the server list and most of them are empty. It was fun for a bit, but the game is only enjoyable with people who know what they are doing. This pretty much made any public servers pretty worthless to play on.

I think the biggest strength of the game is playing with a small core of friends through a campaign from start to finish. That's what I saw in videos for it before I decided to pick it up. At this point I wouldn't bother buying the game unless you get it for a super cheap deal on steam or something. Otherwise wait until ArmA 3 comes out and check it out then.

I checked Hollow's server daily for about two weeks and it was always empty. It would have been nice to play with you guys some more, but unfortunately it didn't work out. I don't have the patience to try and get into one or two popular servers during peak hours to find that I can't use any flight vehicles because the majority of the players can't handle the responsibility of using them.

I have played the game with mods. 500+ people online at once for that game isn't a lot, especially when looking at the server list and most of them are empty. It was fun for a bit, but the game is only enjoyable with people who know what they are doing. This pretty much made any public servers pretty worthless to play on.

I think the biggest strength of the game is playing with a small core of friends through a campaign from start to finish. That's what I saw in videos for it before I decided to pick it up. At this point I wouldn't bother buying the game unless you get it for a super cheap deal on steam or something. Otherwise wait until ArmA 3 comes out and check it out then.

I checked Hollow's server daily for about two weeks and it was always empty. It would have been nice to play with you guys some more, but unfortunately it didn't work out. I don't have the patience to try and get into one or two popular servers during peak hours to find that I can't use any flight vehicles because the majority of the players can't handle the responsibility of using them.

Yeah, sorry about that. Although, if you're serious on wanting to play ArmA II and other tactical games with focused, good, team players I can refer you to http://www.shacktactical.com

Seriously. I played there and ever since I did, ArmA has not been the same without them.

I thought about doing something like that. After playing on a few guild servers, I was even offered to be brought into a few places. Unfortunately, you know I can't really do that anymore. Ordo was the last place for me for any game really, and circumstances leave me as a solo wanderer for now. Thanks for the suggestion, though. Maybe some other folks can jump in it if they're pretty serious about the game.

Buy me the game, and I'll work with Scarlet (or someone else, if he's not interested) to help make custom crap for the Ordo in the game.

Or buy me other games.

Since I'm poor, but horrifically inclined towards brutal displays of vengeance.

I shit you not. If you can make custom stuff for Ordo, I will buy the game for you haha.