Clicky

Scarlet Flaks

ArmA III

Frankly, I've enjoyed it quite a bit, though I want to experience more MP action.

Well, let me know when you're around. I've downloaded virtually every co-op mission available right now, so I can just host them real quick and we can jam.

The default single player infantry mission is murder with the available weapon lol

I need something with a scope so I can see what I'm shooting at other then 'vague blob in the distance'

Graphics are awesome though, spent some time flying around in a chopper. Did get some low FPS while on top of a mountain and flying into down the valley.

The default single player infantry mission is murder with the available weapon lol

I need something with a scope so I can see what I'm shooting at other then 'vague blob in the distance'

Graphics are awesome though, spent some time flying around in a chopper. Did get some low FPS while on top of a mountain and flying into down the valley.

I have no issue hitting targets at 200-300 mters with the optic.

Edited by Firefox Breed

I can engage targets successfully at up to 400m without long range optics (though they do help a lot). I suppose it depends on how used to shooting things that aren't right next to you. I imagine if you're used to playing CoD, BF3, or Counter Strike, you'll find shooting in ArmA much more difficult. Big thing is awareness. Your awareness of your surroundings comes a lot more into play. A nice computer with a solid GPU wouldn't hurt either. >_>

Best advice I can give is zero your weapon to about 300m. Any target farther than that will be too small to see very well and would be hard to hit without optics regardless. At 300m you just aim dead center of mass and you'll hit. Anything closer, aiming center of mass will still most likely hit. 

Guest Afevis

Dear Arma 3 Supporter,

We would like to thank you for your purchase of the Arma 3 Supporter Edition on the day of its release. As you can surely remember, we experienced some serious problems with store stability at the time, which makes your dedication even more admirable. 

Out of appreciation for your support of the Arma series, and also as an apology for all the trouble you experienced, we would like to offer you this one time gift code for 25€ which you can use on Store.bistudio.com.

Mmmm