Clicky

Just wanted to leave a note that I've decided to finally retire from the military scene, As those who know me.. know that I've been inactive for like 2 f-ing months and virtually dropped off the map, I didnt have time to keep my activity at a constant pace. I had other matters to attend to.

Truth is SL stresses me out, and there have been far too many changes in this Organization while I was gone for me to readjust, I was capable of doing it before, but not really so much anymore.

even the most basic of the community utterley bores me, I havent enjoyed combat since Ordo had the "lava fishing" sim. I don't know how some people do it. lol.

Regardless, As long as I could care to remember I didnt stay on SL for the combat or the prestige, whatever. I stayed around for the people, talking to people and such, and I don't need to keep being an inactive old fart to still talk to people here.I dont think I'll be on SL at all anymore, but I'll still be around vent, I hang around in the gaming channels regularly looking to just chat about any random shit, or play a game if anyones up to it.

I've left and rejoined both the Ordo and the Merczateers each more than once, although I'm afraid that this will most certainly be the last, as I havent been more sure that of myself that I'm done with SL as I am now.

I enjoyed my time here, in particularly my latter days here. I just wanted to say to everyone I guess that I wasnt a person who was driven by the desire of rank or prestige, the only thing I wanted from being apart of ordo, even from day 1 way back in 2008 (which probably only 3 people remember) was to become one of the crowd, someone who had been around for a long time that everyone knew. I didnt gun for any ranks, but retiring at the rank of Sergeant Major at least says to me I contributed something more to the group than my annoying personality, bad jokes and limitless "stories", I'm glad to have been able to call you all my friends, and for you to call me yours. and so on.

I had a good run, I just hope my presence here wasnt a nuisance

(I'm sure it was, trolol*)

~ Kastrenzo Benelli.

Ordo Imperialis Sergeant Major, Invictus Alpha Unit Executive officer -RET'D

Merczateers Lieutenant, Assault Division Commander - RET'D

Resident assclown

AFK

I tried to retire once.

Aryte rejected my resignation and said my fifty year term of service wasn't finished yet.

I will be 80 years old.

This is like the third time I retired, Frankly I think theres just too much drama on the sidelines, I dont even play SL anymore and Im dealing with someone trying to File a false AR that Im underage or some shit. Just because I hurt his feelings when I rejected his facebook friend request... Same person got another verified adult banned by just spamming ARs. this person also being a member of the military community.

My hat off to those of you who can continue putting up with all the crap. I've been on SL for 4 years, I'm too old for this :(

This is like the third time I retired, Frankly I think theres just too much drama on the sidelines, I dont even play SL anymore and Im dealing with someone trying to File a false AR that Im underage or some shit. Just because I hurt his feelings when I rejected his facebook friend request... Same person got another verified adult banned by just spamming ARs. this person also being a member of the military community.

Whats his name?