Clicky

Aryte

Weekend Trip: Aryte Vesperia

'Ello everyone,

I sort of neglected to give advanced notice on this as . . well, I have been busy. However I am taking a brief trip to Las Vegas and then over to California. Although "away," I will still have direct contact pretty much at all times. The only major impact is I will not be on for extended periods of times, aside to conduct the weekly meeting and ensure everything is operating properly. If at any time it is necessary to contact me, feel free to do so in the usual manner. I will respond to offline IMs as quickly as possible. However, please do keep in mind there will be a few periods (as in, I'm in a plane) when I am unable to answer.

While I am "away," there are a few things that I expect.

- First: everyone please be on your best behavior. If I can have a nice, relaxed few days to myself (relatively to myself, at least), it makes me a very happy Aryte.

- Second: failing that, like any time I am away, zero tolerance conditions are in effect. Zero tolerance entails maximized response for disciplinary issues. So, if being cool to make my vacation enjoyable wasn't enough . . . be cool so you don't get flogged. >:(

- Third: the officers receive a special version of my notes and will make all available effort to maintain activity. They have raid expectations and events planned. If they don't, well, I'll be checking in probably every hour or so like the overly concerned despot that I am. So just tattle on them and I'll take care of it.

That aside. Have a wonderful weekend. :]

- Second: failing that, like any time I am away, zero tolerance conditions are in effect. Zero tolerance entails maximized response for disciplinary issues. So, if being cool to make my vacation enjoyable wasn't enough . . . be cool so you don't get flogged. >:(

Coincidentally, Arch will not be here during this time for a reason that has nothing to do with this policy.... yup....

Guest Afevis

i thought hush puppie were a type of silanced pistol(Smith & Wesson Mark 22 Mod.0)

/>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hushpuppy :d

So there is a zero tolerance except especially for George in effect, unless if ur crash and r speshul?

EVEN MORE FIXED

UNLESS! ... One's CO coincidentially is the Ordo NUKER, which makes ZT time EVEN MORE ZT... *hinthintwinkwinkprodprod*

Have a nice one bossmanwolffluffyfluff