Clicky

Cassandra Kimagawa

Cassandra Kimagawas - Leaving Ordo ;-;

Well when I first came to Ordo it was mainly because I didn't feel like I was in Merczateers no more however this is not the case with Ordo, instead I loved being in Ordo, and to be honest :O Ordo treated me well a lot more then the other two military I was in besides 39th, and the Marshals them selves in Merczateers, -CS waste of time- but as my days progress i get tired, and with me doing more and more training to prepare my self for basics which will happen (pass the final exam and processing this afternoon) I wont have no contact with Ordo at all besides the forums fom their basic computers :/, and although that's a fair amount of time away, I'm also moving once again back up north. Now don't get me wrong I'm not retiring from the military scene yet and will probably join a smaller military were I don't give to -beep- about ranking up in, but when and if i do become super active again IF being the key word here I'll rejoin Ordo and start from scratch all over :) with hopefully better results ^-^ i love everyone in Ordo and i especially love Aryte, Achtai, Gloom, Heather, Tsuki, and all of B-1 :3 but i still love the rest of Ordo as well and wish you all the best of luck! I'll still come visit and say random things about rl but tell then good bye Ordo I love ya <3

Sincerely, Miss Battle Moo Moo Cow

Request to leave denied >:{. One does not simply walk out of Mordoor.

Honestly Cassandra I would be sad to see you leave. You have been one of the best, most enthusiastic and dedicated members of the Ordo Imperialis that I have had the privilege to oversee as Victrix CO. Honestly though, you don't have to leave due to inactivity. Cohors C is there for that reason entirely, it allows you to be a cool kid without the pressure. Though if you choose to leave still (Which you better not! /threaten), may the path you walk be mine free. Take care of yourself Cassandra ;< I hope to see you around when you have the time.

Cohors C is in place just for this type of occasion - members who are unable to contribute for an extended period of time. I understand that the transition from contributing to Ordo frequently to not at all may be jarring, but the option of simply joining Cohors C is always available if you prefer to leave your options open. There is absolutely no obligation or responsibility in C Cohors - you're free to do as much or as little as you want, and when or if you're ready to return, you can simply transfer back to B.

All these comments and after myself and a few others talked with you a few nights about how your military prepwork and service, Ordo would be still well enough manageable =especially= with C Reservists. Grandly though, It is your decision and its to be respected, fair winds and peaceful travels, stay safe and serve your countrymen proud in the coming months! *Salutes*