Clicky

Guest Ruin Nefarious

Ordo Meeting: 25JUN11

Guest Ruin Nefarious

Foremost, for those of you who don't know: I am Aryte Vesperia. I use this account for my mobile stuff.

I have gone ahead and made the ultra-rare decision to go ahead and cancel this week's meeting on account of the fact my internets are kind of poop at the hotel and I won't be able to waddle over to Firefox's hotel to steal internet to conduct it. We will go ahead and give you that reprieve and let this week's meeting slide. If you would please, post your weekly reports in this thread (and spread the word) so we can at least keep things documented.

Thank you to everyone for keeping things together while I am away. From what I am looking at it, it appears we're relatively on track on all metrics-- raid leadership, defense, so on and so forth. Our applications, interestingly enough, have received a major spike.

That aside, I do have a lot to report on that is positive. Development is moving forward nicely on all fronts-- vehicular, small arms, attire. Terra revamp seems to have settled in nicely. All in all, good stuff in the neighborhood.

Tomorrow, the 26th, shall be our day off. Officer meeting is canceled and no ART session tomorrow. Feel free to play games, run trainings, and dress casually starting promptly at midnight. Actually, hell, if nothing is going on, you can start now. :]

We will resume normal stuff on Monday. So thank you, so very much, to everyone. It's been a good weekend off thus far.

As mentioned, I will have several days off once I return to catch up. I'll use that time to answer all the messages and such that I have received. Additionally, normal meeting schedule, ART (etc), will begin next week.

That said. Have a fantastic night. Love you all!

From myself for The Imperial Education Administration: Lots of classes held this week for Schola and Armatura alike. Kudos to Bracket Crowley who has been holding most of them! Keep up the good work~

There has been a minor command change in the IEA recently if you have not read or got the notice Zero Itamae sent out about a week ago. I Drasamax Python, have been appointed as the new IEA Vice Commandant. So IEA Director(s) please don't forget to hand me a copy of your weekly reports as well or ask me questions if you have any!

• Other things to note in the IEA: The NCO-A course materials have been completed and are currently going through a implementation process. I did some decorating the the IEA Classroom to brighten things up a bit. And a new Magister application was put out recently that can be found here if you wish to apply or simply have a look: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/13701-iea-scholaarmatura-recruitment-application/

That is all from the Imperial Education Administration.

Edited by Drasamax Python

From myself for Invictus: Quiet week for Invictus this week! Though the aforementioned 'quietness' will be remedied as next week the CO and XO will be coordinating numerous raids and trainings. Extracurricular trainings have been planned by myself and Huttser Ishelwood to focus on teamwork and squad cohesion -- more details soon to come!

Albeit irrelevant, but here goes: Invictus has installed two alarm buzzers in the station so that we actually have an alarm up there! So all is good. A message to those of you at AC from Invictus: We all hope you folks are having fun! And don't worry, Invictus is being extra good this week! :]

From Astra: First off, after Fox's departure from the Ordo, we had to shuffle around a bit to fill the gaps. However, we've managed to turn the situation into a positive change. Reapers now has new leadership, and both of our flights are in very good hands. Activity is on the rise, even with some of our people having limited access. A few of our regular flight members have taken it upon themselves to organize some activities, which is awesome, and I encourage you all to do more (there may be QP involved for those who show initiative. ;D). As I mentioned last week (at least, I think I did), all leadership teams in Astra will be responsible for holding at least one event a week for those under their level of command. 24 hours advance notification will be given, and all events will have contingency plans in case something goes wrong, so you can be assured that unless something major happens, there will be activity at that specified time. In addition to this, we're going to start hosting Grand Melees again, but it will take us some time to establish a set schedule. For now, they'll be run when we have the opportunity, though we'll give 24 hours notice. Finally, apparently AN now lets their air force lone wolf raid us. From previous experience, the only fighter characteristic about their "fighters" is their speed. AN pilots tend to ignore other fighters and concentrate solely on dropping ridiculous amounts of bombs on infantry. Their pilots rely almost exclusively on missiles to bring down other planes, and since those missiles aren't allowed here, you shouldn't have too much to worry about. Line up your shots and take 'em out.

From myself for Tactica: Relatively normal week for Tactica. First off, Order of Light who occupies the region Mind Game, has completed the region's build after ... at least a month, if not two or more of being in the initial build state. At the time of this report, their region was open, but damage was off. Additionally, CATI, who as some of you may know has recently moved to a Full sim, named Village. They have moved yet /again/, and are now in the region named Warzone, which is mercifully still a full region. Finally, we would like to welcome DaveyDarkStrider Oh to the roster. Please shower him with gifts such as compasses, GPS devices, and other navigational devices, such as an astrolabe. This concludes this week's report for Tactica.

From myself for Praescius: Relatively quiet week for Praescius. Of note, pending approval by Alpha command, Praescius's color has been chosen as a teal/blue, with the primary color of 0x009B95 (The color can be easily seen at ( http://goo.gl/BEzX0 ), and is the middle color of the three. Additionally, further talks have taken place with Alpha command, which will hopefully culminate in the appointing of an Executive Officer for Praescius. Stay tuned for more information!

From myself for Evalidus: Alright then, first things first, raid participation for Evalidus is up across the board, but still a quiet week. The training schedule is beginning to build-up, with a trail run of a section from the Ludi mortar course tested, further sessions are planned! In addition to the standard training regime, myself and Eriksson Foxtrot are planning on some extracurricular training sessions to improve squad unity and cohesion, details to follow soon! That's all from Evalidus.

Insidiae got a brit last week. This week, we did some raids and somebody FORGOT TO DO A COMBAT REPORT. But it was fixed. Anyway. We've done several squad level activities, and I've been talking to each member one on one to keep an open dialogue while we adjust to the new cohors A.

From myself for Cohor B A typical week for Cohor B, had a good amount of people turn up for raid counts and hopefully should continue to go that route as we begin to go into the next. A message to our COs, make sure you pay close attention to upcoming events as we will be holding a meeting that is way overdue to collaborate on ideas for future events!

FROM THAT SCRIPTER JEW WHO TOLD YOU ALL THIS IN PERSON:

-HUD Coding was sent to Anlysia. The ordanance still pends on the models (so I can get the right rez shits for them)

-ACR sent to Aryte.

-Aegis received final animations. Sounds and putting in the proper rockets are all that remain before beta testing.

-Aryte needs to find me some Beta testers who don't suck and actually give me reports >:(

-Dude, I totally want to actually get some ::ISA:: stuff done before I start on the next Leviathan gun. Give me a week or two. D:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.