Clicky

Esva

Movie Plans 2012 - 2015

O.k so, looking through IMDB for some useless film facts about some of the strange things I watch I stumbled across a page for film releases for 2012 - 2015, and was shocked, surprised and a little turned off by some of the planned film releases for the coming years, So I figured I would ask you guys what you think about the up coming releases. Are you expecting them, can you not wait to see them or do you feel they should just leave some things ALONE!!!!

Take a peek and comment

/>http://www.imdb.com/list/GcRbMxIpVz0/

note: Die Hard 5.....NO!!!

I saw Indiana Jones 5 and I was like :whatever:

Then I saw Twilight and I was like :angry:

Then I saw that Peter Jackson was directing a Hobbit movie starring Elijah Wood and I was like :noproblem:

Then I saw they're making an Arrested Development movie and I was like :laugh:

Then I saw TWO SEQUELS TO INDEPENDENCE DAY, WHICH WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER MADE WHEN I WAS NINE AND I WAS LIKE :awesome:

Then I saw Kill Bill: Volume 3 and I was like :confused:

Then I saw Yellow Submarine and wondered how you're supposed to make a Beatles movie when half the Beatles are dead, and I was like :lost:

But that was okay because I saw World War Z and was like :awesome: again

Saw Twilight on the list and tried to refrain from regurgitating my lunch , something about vamp movies with glittery looking vamps rubs me the wrong way. I saw Zombieland 2 and was like omgah yayness!!! ^_^ DOUBLE TAP!!!!!!! I cant wait for Thundercats and Constantine 2 ... I'm mad they are going to remake The Birds... that is destined to fail . And omg ... Kill Bill 1 and 2 was great.. but a third? seriously ? wtf.. no more kill bill!! The Hangover 3 will probably be a riot ... and um whoever had the bright idea to remake the neverending story.. should be shot -_- they are going to mess up a movie I loved .. bad enough they made sequels to the damn thing .

I dont know about you guys but Untitled Batman Reboot sounds like a movie for brawndo drinking badasses.

independance day 2? oh wow :confused: that'd be something to see

everything else looks like the superhero milking cow at work, semi generic sequels and movies that look like they're gonna fall into the "Movie that sucked but everyone around me wont stop talking about it" category.

Here's my list that i just NEED to see:

- The Avengers

- Die Hard 5

- Indiana Jones 5

- Men in Black 3

- Ghostbusters 3

- Halo

- Tomb Raider

- Iron man 3

- National Treasure

- How to train your dragon 2

- Madagascar 3