Clicky

Tsukiyomi Yuhara

15JUL2011 Victrix meeting

[16:06:34] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Anyways, just the four of you is fine. I'll just wrap the meeting log around a bat and beat every one not here with it

[16:06:42] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): woo for copy paste!

[16:06:49] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): I would like to thank you all for showing up. A special thanks to Mark Karlfeldt for stepping up the last two weeks in my quazi-absense from Ordo. He did an excellent job. Now! to start things off I would like to let you all know I wrote this like, literally 5 minutes ago in a bit of an annoyed mood. Forgive me if I seem short.

[16:06:50] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): :D

[16:07:36] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Reading. Something everyone of you can do. It is a basic necessity of life to be able to read and hell, even Hellen Keller could do it. The reason I bring this up is because it has seemingly been a long trend that things don't get read to their fullest. Be it a notice, a notecard, or a post on the Forums. Read it. If someone feels the need to share the information, it should be met with the willingness to be taken in.

[16:08:24] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): I'm not saying you have to read EVERY old post on the forums, or read every notecard ever handed to you. Just be sure to get important information. ;/ I don't mean to sound demeaning but without reading things through, you won't get far.

[16:08:41] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): ;/ post statement: Thats why I'm so annoyed right now btw.

[16:09:17] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Everyone understand what I'm trying to get at with that?

[16:09:31] Thumper (constantine.giugiaro): Yess sir!

[16:09:47] Håkon (frisk.yifu): Mhmm

[16:09:55] Pseudothrax Azemus: I believe so, yes sir

[16:10:06] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): I don't want to seem like I'm bashing anyone.. but I generally don't send a notice for no reason. And Alpha units use notices WAY more than I do. Neglecting to read them will leave you in the dark on ALOT of things in the future.

[16:10:37] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Anyways moving on, I'm sure all of you are aware there is a 1 raid a week minimum for Victrix correct? This minimum isn't there to say 'do it or get the boot' more so to weed through people who want to be combat active or not. If your having trouble getting that one raid out. Let me know, I'll see what I can do to deploy raids for you.

[16:10:55] Thumper (constantine.giugiaro): I didnt read it til today but I did read it.

[16:11:17] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Thats fine ;/ as long as you read it when you get a chance. ;/

[16:11:43] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): I would like to get back in the habbit of deploying Victrix oriented raids. Meaning the team is going to primarily be Victrix(you guys). Along with Victrix training sessions. That being said I just came up with a brilliant idea, and will likely share it with you all later.

[16:12:26] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Thats all I wanted to go overfor now. ;/ so.. anyone have any questions, comments, concerns?

[16:12:58] Thumper (constantine.giugiaro): No sir

[16:13:10] Håkon (frisk.yifu): None for me, thanks

[16:13:34] Pseudothrax Azemus: I'm glad you're back Tuski. Not a question, but still.

[16:13:43] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): xD Mark wasn't so bad was he?

[16:13:50] Pseudothrax Azemus: Lol no!

[16:13:52] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): I think he did a pretty good job lol

[16:13:59] Pseudothrax Azemus: That's not what I meant. x3

[16:14:01] Markpuff (mark.karlfeldt): Just you wait.

[16:14:13] Thumper (constantine.giugiaro): No he did good

[16:14:17] Pseudothrax Azemus: I mean..hey hey, two great leaders is just twice the fun >.=.>

[16:14:29] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): xD now your just sucking up. lol

[16:14:41] Pseudothrax Azemus: it has its place

[16:14:42] Thumper (constantine.giugiaro): Cant hurt

[16:14:43] Pseudothrax Azemus: x3

[16:14:46] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Anyways xD Thats all.. you guys are dismissed.

[16:14:50] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara): Hi5!

[16:14:52] Thumper (constantine.giugiaro) salutes! "Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dieing for his country.

[16:14:52] Thumper (constantine.giugiaro): He won it by making the other dumb bastard die for his country."

[16:14:59] Pseudothrax Azemus: HI5!

[16:14:59] Pseudothrax Azemus: HI5!

[16:15:00] Tsukiyomi (tsukiyomi.yuhara) salutes!

[16:15:01] Thumper (constantine.giugiaro): High Five !

[16:15:06] Pseudothrax Azemus salutes!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.