Clicky

Aryte

Recognizing Comrades

This thread is intended for public recognition of your peers! If you've noticed someone doing something right . . let them know. It also is quite handy in cases of helping officers determine possible merit opportunities and the likes.

I'll start it for you all.

I'd like to take a moment to say kudos to a lot of our newer folks. We've been blessed by one heck of a great generation of fresh faces and it is /great/ to have you around. People like . . Shadowfang, Taru, Sosarin, Sera, Lestat, Failius, Revenant, Lilium, and more. You guys are really energetic, willing to put your efforts forth and are contributing a lot to our overall quality! I very much appreciate it. Sometimes it is hard for the "new" guys to get acquainted, but you're not having any problems. :)

I want to compliment Optio Rei Kuhr for doing an outstanding job in pulling Astra branch together with Legates Joseph Spearmann.

More or less a month ago, Astra had a large queue of trainees who required flight training. Optio Kuhr took it upon himself to organize and coordinate his subordinates to see that the aspiring pilots got their training. I think that we've become much better as a branch since then, and will continue to improve for the future with his help.

In addition, he conveyed his flight experience and set a good example to myself and many other pilots. Also, he adapted the training regimen to be more efficient and conducive to pilot learning.

There are also the Astra warrant officers I want to convey my thanks to.

Duplicarius Kristian Kit

Duplicarius Seb Yakan

Duplicarius Xoza Tyron

You've done a great job bestowing your wisdom upon the nuggets (new pilots), as well!

All of these individuals have been patient, attentive, and open in their work -- so again, thanks!

I personally would like to thank all those who have come in and shown a willingness to stand by their brothers in Ordo. I've seen many of you put forth a dedication that rivals everything I've seen in other groups, and even surpasses them. I've been with Ordo now only since around September, and I've been hooked on it ever since. Not once have I ever thought this group was not worth my time. It's you guys that make me want to continue my service for months to come.

Ascadian Stonewall wrote:

Plus Intus made this website, and while I'm jealous of his skills, He stepped up and gave it everything he had. He needs a "Website Making" merit badge or belt loops, whatever we call them :o

I agree. Intus needs a reward for making such a good website, and then putting in the time to maintain it and keep the forums active. :)

I just wanna take some time to thank those who have stood by me and gave the motivation I needed to get where I am today.

Imperator Aryte Vesperia

Praefectus Kytec Switchblade

Legates Xang Xiao

Duplicarius Kristian Kit

Sergeant Eazy101 Wilber

Sergeant Sosarin Demar

Corporal MikeMurdock Micmillan

Noone is on the list in any particular order. Well, besides rank anyways...

Aryte Vesperia wrote:

Thank you Timmahy for always making other groups jealous of our machine's efficiency. Everytime a VG bullet ricochets off my chest harmlessly, I cuddle my USP.

Yes, its funny, cause our enemies call it bullet spam, and when one said this to me, I replied "you mean, high rate of fire? LIKE REAL GUNS!?"

They will look for anything to whine about, or put down. "U GUISE ARE SO HORRIBLE, YOU SUCK, AND WE R BETTAR THAN U BECAUSE YOU ARE SO GOOD"

flawless logic.

okay , i haven't thanked any people in this topic myself so far. This is because i've been in the ordo for a while now and i have to say that the ordo has improved a lot by efforts of new and long running members. I simply don't know who to thank but i will mention some of them. First i like to thank Diablos Korobase. you get a lot of shit thrown in your direction for having horns, not having your merits alligned properly etc. Despite all this you remained loyal to the Ordo in an very admirable way. Kudos to you

Then i also like to thank jester for actively recruiting his whole familly . i hereby recommend you for the Recruitment Merit. It's good to see that someone wants to create a healthy atmosphere here by recruiting individuals that get along with each other. I also want to Thank Lestat Umarov and Sosarin Demar. You are both new but great additions to the ordo. Some of the best i've seen in a long time. I think i don't even have to mention your efforts for this group cause everyone that isn't living under a stone must have noticed them by now.

There are so many other enlistee's that i like to thank but you know who you are and i don't want to make this post to long.

I also like to thank Rei Kuhr for doing an outstanding job on running astra under josephs supervision. I like to to thank the persons that i have been co operating with for the Schola Command. Such as Yoko Puff,Kitsy Bunnyhug and intus infinity. All of you have greatly contributed to the ordo as a whole.

Last but not least: Aryte Vesperia. for keeping up with thousands of IM's notecards and whatever the job may bring you.I've been in the Mercz, i've been offered positions in vanguard, the AN, sparta SLSN etc but i can say that i am most proud to serve you sir. You are the best leader i've seen in sl so far.

Thank you all

Kristian Kit wrote:

Then i also like to thank jester for actively recruiting his whole familly . i hereby recommend you for the Recruitment Merit. It's good to see that someone wants to create a healthy atmosphere here by recruiting individuals that get along with each other.

Kristian if my whole family joined then ordo would run out of room

to put them :P, but still Thank you for the reccomendation I want to thank Johann for getting me involved with ordo in the first place, I remember alot of folks here from when you guys where still VC since i used to come and hang out there anyways a big thank you to everyone that has put up with me over the almost 12months i've been with you all