Clicky

Aryte

Recognizing Comrades

This one's long overdue:

Nivanglus, for training me through four phases in one crash-course hour. Must have been stressful and hard to condense, considering that I knew a lot about the community to begin with as I had spent quite a bit of time on Titan and already knew how the Iron Symphony groups operated.

I'd also like to thank him for putting up with my sense of humor, especially on my exams and tests. Glad I aced it and made him chuckle at the same time. I'm sure others would have been a bit angry at me for that.

Speaking of which, haven't seen him in a while. o.o

I want to recognize ...

Syl Kiranov [winner of the secret "Goddess Architect of the Known Universe" merit], for her generous contributions of equipment and scripting all across the board. The Terra HUD, the SCAR-L scripting, and the P99 scripting to name a few. Without your help, Astra would most likely be without a new aircraft for a long, long time. Not to mention, the SCAR-L and P99 would probably never be scripted before armageddon.

Seb Yakan, Niiya Narayan, Fermi Torok, Trinity Heckroth, Heather McKay, Desereck Creeggan, Lilium Supermarine. Over the past few months you've willingly volunteered and assisted me with training. You've completed your assignments through and through and have contributed your intelligence and good personalities to better Astra. Without you, things would be a lot more boring and our collective vision would not be what it is today. I also wont forget Astra's performance, which included yours (barring Lilium :( ), during Operation Stalwart.

Fruitmentarii Banana Man, for successfully thwarting the espionage of the Ascendant Initiative Apple insurgents prior to its disbanding. Tune in to the History channel to hear his untold story.

And I want to recognize all the active pilots of Astra, who strive to better themselves as pilots with their passion of flight.

I'd like to recognize keystone. hes a pretty cool guy. He does phase four's and doesn't afraid of Sera.

I'd like to thank Sera for putting up with keystone and my sillyness :P

I'd like to thank Krin, Mizar, Gunau, and Raymond for their response to the poor girl with amnesia and tramma.

I'd like to thank Vlad for his work on the new HUD.

I'd like to thank Sosarin for putting in the sheer ammount of time and effort he has.

I'd like to thank Syl for being amazing.

I'd like to thank Aryte for trrusting me enough to give me a shot <3

I'd like to thank Astra for being epic.

and I'd like to thank the rest of the Ordo for being Ordo.

Kudos first and foremost to the builders, scripters, texturers, animators, and administrators that upkeep our gear and website.

Secondly a shout out to all personnel involved in recent combat excursions, you've all performed to the standard that is expected of all Ordo Imperialis combatants; and that is excellence.

a big one to all of you here... without you... the ordo will not be where it is today... keep up with your commitment... loyalty... discipline... respect... and whatever else i can think one that leaves a positive impact ... and once again to all of you... as brothers and sisters... one love...

Kitsy Bunnyhug for being so nice and sensitive in everything she does.

No serious, i've thanked people on the first page of this thread and some of the new people i thanked back there are Centurion or Legates now and i want to thank all those people again, they are all still in the group and are the new generation that pulled ordo to a much higher level.

Now off course syl for making us nice stuff, aryte for putting up with every issue i bring to his attention .It's about 3-6 a day and he always deals with them even if its something he couldn't care less for (Footnote for the new members: when Aryte responds with a smiley or emoticon he isn't interested).But he makes me feel honored to serve in the Ordo

Both Intus and Aelus for being one of my closest comrades.( oh and intus also happens to be my boss)

Lestat Umarov for doing an excellent job on his schola duties and sometimes even dealing with recruitment all alone.

Sosarin Demar for.....yeah well for what not ?

And a thanks to my full staff, that being both my schola and my astra apostles staff. Your doing amazing work.

Fruitmentarii Banana Man, for successfully thwarting the espionage of the Ascendant Initiative Apple insurgents prior to its disbanding. Tune in to the History channel to hear his untold story.

I want to recognize Sosarin for being so silly and yet still getting the job done excellently.

And I want to recognize Ethan, for stepping up and renovating Navis so well.

And to all the Navis officers and NCOs for really taking it up a few notches into a whole new division that is becoming something beautiful.

I'd like to thank Butthole Magic, for being a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

Aryte for taking the time to discuss training or whatever else I need to talk about on any given day.

Syl, you're an excellent scripter and an asset to the Ordo.

Zrazor and Endra. Both of you have taken an active interest in Terra training and for that I think you.

I'm sure there's many more people I should be thinking but this is all I can think to shout out to at the moment.

gwyneth.jpg

BAWWWWW

No, really, i have thanks to say.

Id like to say thank you to everyone for making me feel welcome, seriously I am really enjoying my time in SL even if just idling around on the wall waiting for someone to attack, especially though i wanna thank:

Sosarin for making me feel so welcome in Astra like its my proper home.

Heather for being a listening ear

Niiyah for being another UK girl to talk too <3

Hunter for being my favourite fluffy kittykat

Justice for being cool as fcuk, and cheering me up no end

Lestat for being a proper gentlemen, and great to talk to.

Gunau for just being the epic, and slightly deranged.

Steff for always giving a straight answer and help when needed.

Sekonda for letting me terrorise him at random.

Aryte for being a laid back yet in control boss.

Vinnie for being a 7 foot tall brick-shit house Mouse

Gulliver for having a nice hat, but sadly not mine

And of course anyone else i've missed off the list its not because I dont like you or any drama reasons, I really adore everyone. Yes, even you Kitsy, you cold hearted snow queen.

OH!

I'd also like to thank Raven Raiders for being totally fucking inept, but good target practice.

Edited by Karla Jigsaw