Clicky

Aryte

Recognizing Comrades

Ascadian. He's been on base constantly, always putting an effort to be ready for an attack or help another Ordo member in need. Through our many trips to IHOP with Fen, we've discussed many topics pertaining to our Ordo and things that could be done or fixed to better the group.

And Cheeso, who strong and doesn't afraid of anything!

I would like to thank Sosarin Demar for helping me get my n00b shit in one sock. He saw me standing around without my Navis insignia and took it upon himself to put one on me--no small help if you've ever seen my building. During a couple of down times he has IM'd me on his own to basically narrate what everyone was doing with regards to random people popping up in the spawn, random HUD commands that weren't exactly covered in training, and other simple procedural things that can easily slip by when one's on the ground doing, rather than up in the classroom reading the handbook.

Thanks.

There are actually 2 people I would like to recognize, First off, Sazuka for the simple fact that she got me off my ass and started chasing Ordo, got me interested and got me to go for it. She also helped me throughout everything, Such as any noob question I could throw at her, and also I would like to thank Sosarin for being a great Schola instructor, and making sure I knew everything I needed to know to be a sucessful Soldier.

I know it's been said several times before, but I would like to once again recognize Sosarin Demar. He is a great instructor, and I know a lot of others who owe him a debt of gratitude. He has given a great deal of time and effort to the organization, and I doubt I would have come as far as I have in such a short time without his excellent teaching prowess, and selfless devotion to the Ordo.

I want to thank everyone for the compliments. It was a pleasure to serve.

It's been a long while and there's so much good that has happened. I'd like to commend Neonflash Caliber and Xovit Svarog for standing vigilant and following military etiquette (all around being respectful to everybody).

Solomon Drake and Desereck Creeggan -- you're some of the most eager Astra trainees I've ever had and it has been a fun ride training you both so far. I bet you'll become wonderful pilots.

I want to thank Kristian Kit and Yoko Puff for helping me with Schola. Your advice has really helped not only myself but my Cadets.

There is of course Lestat Umarov and Eazy101 Wilber, who have been busy rolling with Terra training. And Lestat finally finished the Handbook.

I want to thank Failius Falta and Keno Ponpopipdpadian (Colonel BunBun) who have brought so much humor to the atmosphere. Your mods and builds are awesome and your down to earth goofiness is something of a necessity in Ordo.

Joseph Spearmann and Rei Kuhr for making Astra flow smoothly.

East India Tea company, you've inspired us to fight in the name of the crown.

I'll need to post again I'm sure ... so many people worth mentioning.

Even though he has not graduated yet, I would like to point out the diligent studying of the handbook by Hookani Cuddihy. His knowledge of the rules and regulations impresses me for a Cadet. I have high hopes for his success here in the Ordo. I would also like to point out his friendliness and his quick call to duty during attacks on Titan.