Clicky

Aryte

Recognizing Comrades

Kronus >> (even though I just heard you left us!) Thanks for being there as a mentor and friend when I came back to ORDO as Detox and I will never forget the cool AV skin, hair, tats, and AO you gave me - way to go !

Kraa >> What do you mean I can't use the 'wristblade' ??? DAMN !!!! You are a good guy Kraa - and dig that snake AV for sure !!!

SERA >> What do you say about someone who is already so damn EPIC - Sera is SERA - and you are the best damned LIMEY I know. Never change my friend and always remember the old days !!!

Just wanted to get these (3) in !

Detox!

Edited by Detox Exonar

I'd like to point out the efforts and abilities of several people:

Zerowinged Vaseline, XO of Antesignani. An excellent soldier through and through both on the battlefield dispensing enemies and off attending to administrative affairs and planning. I envy his experience.

Melna Milos. Easily the paradigm for how an Ordo soldier should carry himself. Level-headed, earnest in work, and happy go lucky in that so much moves in fits in starts because this is a bureaucracy. Always available for training and work or just to spitball ideas around. Each week that passes at least someone mentions that Melna's gotten better from the week before in training or real combat. If there were a school in Ordo that taught TP'ing in a ton of people to take a base, Melna would take it.

Tsume Xiao. In any problem Antesignani faces the technical components are immediately broken down, explained, and when possible there's a device or method to solve the problem by Tsume. He is my technical sargeant, and I love him.

WolfJoya Furse. Kinda goofy and zany in a tamed way. I love that he can be 200m behind you and drop people that are 30m away from you before you even recognize they're an issue.

Alexi Ayres and Genesis Ronmark. Two dudes that got dropped into an established group of people and managed not to make waves and got the whole group raving about their excellent abilities and mild manners.

Vai Tyran. This guy pwns. We keep him around even though he can be a dick.

Vai Tyran. This guy pwns. We keep him around even though he can be a dick.

Gulliver Carpool: Even though he isn't as quick on the draw as his Texas background suggests, he's great at keeping us all together, an amazing officer at least. Thanks for putting up with us, and your bad RL/PC situations, Antesignani wouldn't be as epic or mexican without you.

Kissy faces,

Vai

Keller - Extremely helpful and encouraging. Always available to listen and shoot advice/help.

Aelus - Despite being really busy, he always replies to my IM's even if it's to let me know to hit him up later. It's the small things that make all the difference. Another helpful mate.

Krow - I made him angry when I left, and he still welcomed me back. That's a true friend. Hope to see you back soon!

Aryte - Too many reasons to list. But I still hate you.

Much more to come, I'm sure. Once I get to know everyone a little better. And now that I finally have a mic, it should be loads easier. :P

Ruin Nefarious: for being my best friend :>, (deserves the Crash best friend merit :o)

Ribena Homewood: for being a good jerk to me, much Hate from crash :>, yet always a great friend, your always remain my Number 1 fatty :)

Detox: :D, very nice person and great friend overall.

Aryte Vesperia: for being a great leader and the best at was he do, Many hugs from crash. and hard working person

Sosarin Demar: for being a great Astra leader and hard working person aswelll, and the Fruit Cmdr :p

Heather mckay: for a great helping person when somebody needs it, your a good and very nice person Heather, keep it up :)

Astra: great people, the best out there.

Everyone: Because you all deserve a little note on your file saying ":)". I am impressed by every single one of you guys, from E-1 to I-1 without any one of you, it wouldn't be the same. Keep it up, because I'm not wasting my evenings on nothing but the awesomeness that is Ordo; my second family.

And that Desereck dude, no one has heard of him so I think he's pretty rad because..well.. he makes the funnies.

I want to thank Vincent: for helping me realise the space station, and his great building skills on it :D

I want to thank Garion: for helping me and Vincent on making the gate scripts for the space ship.

I want to thank Niiya: for the old titan textures that are now on the space station (and any other thing she made out there :D)

I want to thank Aryte: for approving of the space station and for approving me into Ordo :D

I want to thank Sosarin: for also approving the space station and for being an epic Astra commander

I want thank also the rest of ordo: for being such a great friend :D