Clicky

Esva

OrdoCast

Special Ordocast Episode!!!!  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who would like a "Special" Ordocast Q&A Style episode featuring Aryte ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who Aryte ? (be warned you will be executed if found to be choosing this option)

==UPDATE==

The Ordocast will be available again at some point within the next 24 hours. The reason for this is, the current host is refusing to let me pay for the needed bandwidth, so I am moving the podcast stream over to another host. So give me 24 hours to get everything set up as it should be and I will make another announcement when its ready to go out to all of you ^_^.

Once again thank you all for your support, your kind words and suggestions :D ...and see you from next week's show ^_^

Edited by Rykiana Ferina

any an all are welcome to appear on the Ordocast, but obviously we cant have everyone and their brother on one show, so i will note down everyone that wants to do an Ordocast then we will get you into a show ^_^

Next weeks should prove interesting as we will have Achtai and Arokh ^_^ and the third cast.... im happy to announce will be Xoza and Agares ^_^

Hey everyone, and thanks for coming back for the next Ordocast!

Episode# 2

Things about dragons, a little insight into curia, open bunneh season and a few little laughs

Episode 2

We hope you enjoy this Second Ordo cast and as always........

Have fun and feel free to comment

I'm increasingly warming up to this whole concept. We'll see how this next one goes. I hear that Agares guy is a real jerk.

ROFL, funny I hear he's an o.k guy once you break through his icy exterior, but the team are glad people are enjoying these ^_^

Edited by Rykiana Ferina

Greetings all,

A recuring theme since the launch of the ordo cast is one question i keep getting asked "when are you going to feature Aryte ? and can we ask questions ?"

Well I Personally love this Idea, but before we put aryte under the gun...so to speek lets see who is genuinly interested.