Clicky

Esva

OrdoCast

Special Ordocast Episode!!!!  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who would like a "Special" Ordocast Q&A Style episode featuring Aryte ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who Aryte ? (be warned you will be executed if found to be choosing this option)

So this is why Agares mentioned we'd finally get to execute a few people \o/

Well it looks like there will be a shake up in command, an we will need a new imperator aswell seeing as the following have chosen execution:

DRESDEN XARIS,

TALA SPINGFLOWER,

LANNY ANSAR,

HUTTSER ISHELWOOD,

ARYTE VESPERIA,

SCARLET FLAKS,

ACHTAI CORONET,

TRINITY HECKROTH,

NIKKI4 AQUITAINE,

INTUS INFINITY,

SHIZZERK KOSTOLANY

:confused:

Edited by Rykiana Ferina

ordocastlogo.png

Greeting's to all member's of The Ordo Imperialis,

First of all I just want to giave a big shout out to everyone who voted, commented, left me in world IM's and especially to those who first came to me about doing this Special Q&A Ordocast :grin: .

The time soon approaches where you, the serving force of the Imperialis get to ask the man himself....Aryte Vesperia, the questions you want answers to, the things you have been dying to know... or just generally wonderd about.......your chance is now here.

On Titan, in the armoury just below the QP board is a little mail box that you drop notecards into, thats how all questions will be submitted....see the bottom of the post fopr the format, and everyone has the chance to ask two questions and opt in or out of having the name of the person asking the questions broadcast...after all we understand you want want a little annonymity.

All questions must be in by Wednesday 10th August and no later than 1500 hours SLT

And before some one gets the idea in their head of asking something really insanely and ultimately stupid....dont bother, as all the questions will be screen shortly before the Ordocast is record, as to make sure sensative information isnt leaked by accident. So this means if you dont have your question asked of the Imperator...it doesnt mean he just didnt want to answer the question it simply means that he couldnt due to internal security... or the question was simply silly :content:

Also I would like to welcome a few new additions to the I.N.N & Ordocast Teams, thay are:

Arokh Takakura

Achtai Coronet

Morh Giffen

Xoza Tyron

Welcome on board guys its' great to have you with us.

So from me Ryk, I bid you all a good day and good fighting ^_^

Please name all question notecads “ O.C – (YOUR NAME) – Questions

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:

Division:

To Imperator Aryte Vesperia

Q1: (YOUR QUESTION HERE)

Q2: (YOUR QUESTION HERE)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Rykiana Ferina

O.k all there was an issue with the drop box in the armoury... it turns out the script wasnt working but it is now so you should all be able to drop your questions for aryte for the special q&a ordocast and as a result the deadline for submissions is now Thursday 1500 slt

To all our listeners, and to our two guest's I deeply apologise for this. And please be rest assuerd that i will e taking steps to make sure this doesnt happen again, and with any luck you will have an episode 3 by the end of the week or a 6 person cast next sunday that will feature trinity, scarlet, xoza and agares along with a presenter or two.

So once more I deeply apologise to you all for this :cry: , it really has cut deep and nt just because all the work our other host's and our guest's put in ..(which also makes me feel completely bad and angry)... but also because its you guys.... the ordo universe thats missing out.

So once again im sorry and will be working on a solution

erk.. 6 people sounds like a lot of people talking over each other, and a long episode, lets see if we can get a time before the next. Bleh, I should probably write down what we spoke about so I could have it better prepared this time.

dont worry it wont be a six person show, however i will be contacting everyone that was involved in the recording of the 3rd ordocast with a possible solution and a new recording platform that hopefully will involve very little latency due to bandwidth cost and make it all a little easier to record future cast's

Do you guys have anywhere that I may direct some suggestions?

you can suggest any thing on any thread marked Ordocast or you can message on of the Ordocast / I.N.N team in world or through the forum and they are:

Achtai Coronet

Arokh Takakura

Xoza Tyron

Morh Giffen

Kishoshima Dragonash

Yoki Mistwalker

Rykiana Ferina

Or through skype by the contact of ordopilot which will the show on the friends list as Ordocast Presenter

Edited by Rykiana Ferina