Clicky

Krow Ames

Space Marine Chapter

Okay, so a lot of us play Space Marine multiplayer. And the game allows us to paint our armor in any fashion we want.

I suggest we create our own chapter. Aryte will be the Chapter Master, of course. Start making suggestions on the paint scheme of the armor and post how you made the scheme because there are a lot of options. Then we'll all choose the best one and rock it out in multiplayer.

If you want, you can make a Chaos scheme, too. But I don't suggest it. Heretic. :3

Edit: Don't forget the names of the paints you use. We'll need those if we choose your scheme. Best thing to do is just write them in your post.

well chapters.. if they have hte full 1000 man compliment.. can have a few librarians. And thats if the chapter is Codex compliant. Chapters like the Dark Angels and Space Wolves have very different structures, so could have more, or less, than other Codex chapters.

And Nao Krow.. you have me considering going to figure out a good color scheme RIGHT NOW... but I will wait till.. ah Ffff if I dont do it right now... I'll be thinking about it all night. will post when I come up with a design.

Reins Ordo Armor submission...

Primary color - cool colors - chaos black.

Detail color - metalic colors - boltgun metal

Pattern color -metalic colors - mithril silver

Black Templar logo in white

I had been considering differnt colors for detail.. and dont yet have anything on marines to use pattern.

Also the color scheme works for chaos too, for when we get stuck playing as that because as yet.. the game hasnt let me pick which side I play in multiplayer.

You could do this the easy way and just hijack the Black Templars chapter scheme, isn't that close enough? (guessing it has too much not-black in it?) their symbol is as close as you're gonna get too. Change the white to something else and voila.

This is the color pattern I came up with for myself to use. At first I was going with something dark and such so I would blend in with the scenery and be harder to see but... fuk dat. Spehss Mahreens don't need camo :D

phyrefox_spehss_mahreen.jpg

phyrefox_spehss_mahreen2.jpg

Edited by Akurei Sieyes

I tried to find a good blue to fit with teh Ordo's three colors.. and frankly it just wasnt working.. not from the Gamesworkshop color options. Especialy since you couldnt paint piece by piece.

Then any of the whites on a black began to really stand out too much/be too reminiscent of Black Templars.

chaos black base... boltgun grey designs, with mithril silver pattern I am still partial to untill someone posts something that just screams Ordo. It looks better as you get relic armor, thats for damn sure.

And you dont really join a chapter. Its just modifying hte appearance, so we all look like a chapter if/when we get into a game together on the same team. Imagine how imposing it would be to the 12 year olds on the chaos side.. when a group of 8 marines in identicle custom armor lay the smackdown on them.

Hunter.. I thought for the silver/grey left arm.. the armor had to be black, with gold desgins/trim.... and was for the deathwatch?

Arent those the relic shoulders? damn you. I need those still.

and Shizz.. scarrier than a pair of tac marines doing buddy system... is a pair of heavy weapons working in a battle buddy team. specificly heavy bolters.. or as I call them.. mobile turrets. that... is ALMSOT enough dakka for me... but not quite