Clicky

Krow Ames

Space Marine Chapter

Hunter.. I thought for the silver/grey left arm.. the armor had to be black, with gold desgins/trim.... and was for the deathwatch?

Arent those the relic shoulders? damn you. I need those still.

and Shizz.. scarrier than a pair of tac marines doing buddy system... is a pair of heavy weapons working in a battle buddy team. specificly heavy bolters.. or as I call them.. mobile turrets. that... is ALMSOT enough dakka for me... but not quite

They keep their arm silver to denot that they survived their time in the Deathwatch. Out of respect and honour. They are only in the deathwatch fora few years.

So does Space Marine support any kind of clan/chapter system? Or do you just manually add the OI tag, and then use "invite friends" (does it use steam friends?) to your game?

Manually. It has a sort of party system. Invite your friends before you search for a game. It'll try to put you all on the same team.

Edit: Steam friends, yeah.

Agares, that would be useful for a table top army.. but for the video game.. the paint jobs are MUCH simpler.

You get a base color.. The armor itself.

you get detail color... Trims and highlights.

and you get pattern color.... the raised details you see on more vetern/command armors. So teh site you posted is far more complex... and sexy overall.. than the game allows. I must now play with that site..

Mind, you can color each piece separately, and many have "patterns" you can show/hide & color. Throughout your multiplayer experience you also unlock different pieces of armor sets (different models that may or may not come with ornaments). Left and right pieces (shoulders, bracers, leg armor) are unlocked simultaneously but can be adjusted separately.

You can do some pretty cool stuff with the customizer that way, and there are sufficiently many options (models, colors, patterns) to allow for fairly unique armor combinations for any chapter out there.

Just go Chaos Black with Primary, Mithril Silver detail, except for the helmet and breastplate - use Thousand Sons Blue or Shadow Grey, they seem to be the closest approximation to Ordo Blue.

/>http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542905036688680879/8B2DF77820B532164D7F2DEDC6F63CB0AC4AE286/