Clicky

George Reisman

Why do you love Ordo?

I am to reassure, I am not the only Belgian who “life Ordo” (But I board not of Tattoo lol)

What I like. Is an alive sim where it always occurs some things and where one trouble not as on other sims. I like also this possibility of meeting people of all countries. But what I like over all, is this impression to make to party of one… FAMILY :love: (And even impression to make party of the elite of Second Life:))

I'd have to go back 5 years to cover all the reasons.

I'd say one of the biggest factors in why I stay is the friends I have made.

All in the same... too much to name... If I think of something specific I'll throw it in here. ♥ Ordo though!!

Edited by Xoza Tyron

free weapons and armor! (i have to stay or the guns unequip :( so unfair and that damn screwball texture :C )

but seriously, I love the people, I find that the majority of ordo personnel are always open to talk or help me out. I can relate to people here more than anywhere else I've ever gone. The maturity level here is pretty high and while this level can sometimes yield a little too much seriousness in some occasions, I find that most people are able to temper their seriousness with good judgement and courtesy to produce an optimal atmosphere.

Ordo has opened my eyes to military structure, given a place to apply military tactics in a new and changing environment, helped immensely in understanding business and organizational structures, there's a plentiful supply of fur.. Ordo has provided a structure that has been very succesful among sl groups based on Leadership, Justice, Excitement, and a sense of brotherhood in dealing with stressfull (albeit simulated) battle situations. Where in RL can you be exposed and take part at this level without actually being in the real thing? That is why i have a great respect for Titan, the Imperator, Ordo, and what this group and organization is.

I don't love Ordo. I was promised a cake if i would join.

Simple as that.

Every morning i anxiously log on, hoping to see my cake being delivered to me so i can finally resign and pursue what really interests me in Second Life : Gorean roleplaying

Untill that happens, i'm stuck here. No way i am leaving without my cake, they can't fool me that easily. So i am going to stay here and contribute untill i get my cake >:[ ( that will teach 'em )

Kristian Kit was found dead this morning, in his kitchen. He was discovered with a half-finished cake, the other half apparently obstructing his trachea, dying from cake-induced asphyxiation. Several bottles of milk were just outside of his reach. Written, in frosting, were the words, "Love us now?". The Dutch Korps landelijke politiendiensten (KLPD) and the local regiokorps (Regional Force) suspect foul play, especially since the words were in English. Authorities ask that if you have any information, to please step forward.

Kristian Kit is survived by a personal harem of Gorean slaves and a windmill affectionately known as "Lola".

I love Ordo because it has taught me about myself, how to go beyond the basics and push yourself to be more than what you thought you could be, to love something greater than just what is in the mirror but what is around the world ( a sense of family and brotherhood / sisterhood ). It seems odd but I have learned more about respect, honor, discipline, virtue, and loyalty through the codex and it's members than I have in my life.

I can never repay the members of Ordo for these lessons.

Kristian Kit was found dead this morning, in his kitchen. He was discovered with a half-finished cake, the other half apparently obstructing his trachea, dying from cake-induced asphyxiation. Several bottles of milk were just outside of his reach. Written, in frosting, were the words, "Love us now?". The Dutch Korps landelijke politiendiensten (KLPD) and the local regiokorps (Regional Force) suspect foul play, especially since the words were in English. Authorities ask that if you have any information, to please step forward.

Kristian Kit is survived by a personal harem of Gorean slaves and a windmill affectionately known as "Lola".

or a cover up from you know who. but it seems logical

I don't love Ordo. I was promised a cake if i would join.

Simple as that.

Every morning i anxiously log on, hoping to see my cake being delivered to me so i can finally resign and pursue what really interests me in Second Life : Gorean roleplaying

Untill that happens, i'm stuck here. No way i am leaving without my cake, they can't fool me that easily. So i am going to stay here and contribute untill i get my cake >:[ ( that will teach 'em )

Mmmmmmmmm cake. 

The reason I love ordo THE PEOPLE, after all it was made for the people by the people. The good times.

Because I am contractually-obligated to love the Ordo, or else a hit squad of Frumentarii assassins will arrive at my doorstep and kick my cats.

I MEAN I LOVE THE ORDO BECAUSE THE PEOPLE ARE COOL AND WE CAN WEAR JEANS ON FRIDAYS.

If there was an award for this ..... this right here and Xoza's edit .... this should get it. Yep yep.