Clicky

Krow Ames

Mass Effect 3

I thought Mass Effect 3 was great, I don't know what is up with all the Bioware hate recently. I'd like to see people point out a better game. If they don't like it, they can go read a book, or write their own story. It's no simple task, trust me, I've tried and I'm going into the field to continue.

:angry: Let other play the game themselves, you don't need to ruin it for anyone else.

(spoiler picture)

Nice one George, you have to lighten the mood somehow, just like the car that needs to go on.

BTW finished the game, enjoyed it 100%... Wouldn't have minded a little bit longer but 30 hours first time though is pretty good. I also recorded over 90% of my game play, so if your looking for any scene or quotes, let me know. There's some pretty good ones in there.

And here's a little art I grabbed from the game I'll use as my wallpaper for a while. :plot:

masseffect3stargazercin.png

1600x900

Thats what I hear, I know im not going to get to play much if any of it for a while so I read an article not caring it had spoilers and its only major complaint was the lack of variables that build up to the end.

((((DO NOT POST SPOILERS PLZ, While I dont care about hearing tidbit spoilers from a game review I know others dont want to know anything, and rightfully so. Discussing game mechanic of non variable ending and other game mechanics is not a spoiler as long as the context is not divulged.)

It is not inaccurate that the game is not different from anyone elses. My playthough will have different characters and different outcomes then your characters. There's a lot of little ties that stretch throughout the game that make it different. Just because the ending is similar, doesn't mean it's a bad game. Its the overall content that counts. If this is the last installment, they have to end it somewhere, why not in a solid 'canon' form. Even if they continue the story, at least they'll have a place to push on from that's not completely reliant of your endgame choice. Still I loved the game and I intend to play it again in greater detail and from my Mass Effect 2 XBox save games.

you gay, bruh. ;p

A funny pseudo-spoiler. Dont look if you are interested in romance possibilities with Tali

You get to see tali's face but the funny thing about it is that you see it on a photo in your cabin.

That photo is actually from a stock image online, and bioware just edits it to use as Tali

Yeah no real spoiler there. A ton of images went up about it, including the direct comparison to the original. Bad effort on Bioware's part, because it was a pretty terrible photoshop.

In-game she takes off her mask in at least one instance, but they cop out again by not showing anything. I mean really? They'll add a full prothean companion, but still not finalized Quarian?

I accidentally romanced Traynor, even though my previous save was romancing Kaiden in ME1, then Garrus in ME2.

@Scarlet

I agree on the quality, the others are a tad of a jump though. You knew the endings would boil down to the choices it gives you since the beginning. The details were just up in the air.

The kid thing is simply retarded, seeing as there is that kid character displayed in all the trailers and throughout game.

I thought you could sex up that uhm... whats his name... The one with the I <3 Dicks shirt in one of the early posts on thread. James? Jacob? something like that.

I havent gotten into it yet past demo and first level, and I aim to cause a three-way drama where you make 2 people fight over you and then you have to choose. Or in 2 where you one night stand jack and then go all lovey-dovey with someone else.