Clicky

Scarlet Flaks

Blacklight: Retribution

A major update's coming out tonight and next Tuesday, being rolled out in two parts;

1 new map (total of 10 now)

2 new heroes (total of seven)

2 new primary receivers

1 new secondary (breach-loaded pistol)

6+ new gear items (remote mine, katana, armor plates)

2+ new armor items

That is if this is all on time. :l

Oh cool, well I don't like the collapsible part but I like the fact its a sword... But I think I am going to still have to go with the EXPLODING TOMAHAWK instead because, its just hard to not capitalize EXPLODING TOMAHAWK! Which you can throw at people lol. Though I doubt I'm ever going to remove the machette from my load out as its just a giant cyber kukuri.

The last couple weeks have added;

New Helmets

- FOXCAT SR7 - Heavy armor 'scanner' helmet - high HP and HRV recharge, low armor and HRV pool.

- Allied R7 Sniper - Light armor 'scanner' helmet - lower HP, no armor, but fastest HRV recharge and largest HRV pool available.

New Receivers

- Anti-Materiel Rifle - A single-shot sniper rifle which deals 800 damage. Painfully slow reload and slight spread.

- Breech-Loaded Pistol - Single-shot pistol with explosive, flare, and beehive rounds.

- Bullpup Full Auto - A full-auto variant of the burst rifle. Lower RPM, but more stable then other automatic rifles. Essentially a more short-medium ranged assault rifle.

New Weapon Parts

- Infrared Scopes - A pair of IR scopes available on every weapon.

- Magnum Ammo - Increases damage and range, but has accuracy and recoil penalties. Can't break damage caps on receivers, at least.

New Gear

- Explosive Tomahawk - Throw it, it turns into a remote-detoned HE Grenade.

- Stun Shuriken - Throwable shuriken which stun and damage targets.

- Mobile Decoy - Throw it down, and your decoy runs in that direction.

- Hardsuit Decoy - Totally pointless.

I'll be setting up the in-game clan later this week. That will make finding folks much easier.

If there's enough interest I may go for a server as well (only $20 a month).

I've been thinking and planning the same thing, I just haven't the money at the moment and was waiting for the end of the month to come around... Not sure about a private server though...