Welcome to Ordo Imperialis

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kiara Smythe

Can you drive a stick?

Stickshifter   66 members have voted

1. 1. Can you drive a stick?

• Yea.
    • Nope.
    • I'm poor and I don't have a vehicle.
    • I'm a girl.
    • I'm a girl, and I can drive a manual transmission better than you.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

56 posts in this topic

So talking to Mister Reisman while he was in route to Petco and he was wondering who could drive a stick, because he obviously feels superior to everyone who can't. Please stroke his ego and participate. :winner:

YOU AREN'T A MAN IF YOU CAN'T!

**I can't, Mister Reisman attempted to teach me and I only got frustrated and scared that I might kill someone.

Edited by Trinity Heckroth

This is my stick.

rczeu.jpg

it gud

edit:

PS that white car in the background is my brothers' pimp ass smart car with sound systems so huge he had to replace the doors with bigger ones to fit them.

My family comes from Poland, and there most of us learned to drive stick-shift diesel cars. The first car I learned to drive was my grandfather's BMW E-23 which was a 4-speed stick shift.

BMW-E23.jpg

Gotta say, the E23 still looks nice for it's time.

pft.. that's not very smart Ron

Edited by Xoza Tyron

Except 80% of the cars in the UK are little eco shitboxes that can't afford an automatic transmission, even if people don't know how to drive all 'gas conscious' with a manual (which skews MPG statistics).

I've only been driving a stick for a few years. It's hard D:

First car was a stick, and trained to operate pretty much all Air Force vehicles and equipment.

I learned to drive manual, but I drive an auto now. Considering I live in a really hilly area it is a lot more convenient :P Being stuck at a light on an upward facing hill with a manual and some dumb ass college bitch in an audi riding your rear bumper takes some quick moving to make sure you dont flatten her car and get a nice insurance hit :|

If I had the money I would have a nice manual 4x4 for Ffffin up some mud racing though ;p

Edited by Disembodied Hand

Being stuck at a light on an upward facing hill with a manual and some dumb ass college bitch in an audi riding your rear bumper takes some quick moving to make sure you dont flatten her car and get a nice insurance hit :|

Story of my Ffffing life.