Clicky

Arokh Takakura

My IPhone.

Just throwing it out there first, no arguments, no debates, I'm sure its not the intent of this thread BUT! "Mercury: Android > IPhone" That's probably why your signal to her is poor :laugh:, rejection!?

Looks good btw Arokh, maybe I'll Ordoify my Droid :suprised: or.. would it be Ordroidify?

Edited by Xoza Tyron

I live in the middle of butt-fuck nowhere so I get piss poor reception regardless of provider or device, xoza. Other than that it's just a few subtle modifications to the icons via jailbreak apps on cydia and an alpha layer background logo over a black wallpaper.

(null)

Not getting after you about it just makin jokes, or TRYING TO, jeez

smart phones are for dumb people

often the song of people who have never had one. Its pretty baller to have all you need to stay in communication with people RL or Online in your pocket.

Also: Snowmew "mail" icon/stamp ... :[ are you saying he has a package for you?

Edited by Disembodied Hand

Iphone Ordo Theme take 2, and this one is available on Cydia now btw. I uploaded it.

7731e74e.jpg

76d7880a.jpg

The Ordo themed style text and faded icons in the previous version were seperate features from FontSwap and WinterBoard, I didn't include them in this screenshot as I wanted to showcase the theme 'as seen', this is what you get when you install it.