Clicky

Mark Karlfeldt

Christmas #Swag: Post it!

wat.

I had 'cable ties' on my gift list, but forgot to define 'Velcro cable ties' for computer cables. So my sister got me Zip-Ties, It's still great though! I can be pretty easy to shop for in any case. Zipties go hand in hand with Duct tape and fishing line, now I can fix anything!

I had 'cable ties' on my gift list, but forgot to define 'Velcro cable ties' for computer cables. So my sister got me Zip-Ties, It's still great though! I can be pretty easy to shop for in any case. Zipties go hand in hand with Duct tape and fishing line, now I can fix anything!

By fix, you mean abduct someone?

Sturhling Automatic Watch (I wanted an Invicta watch =/)

Roots Sweat Pants

Roots Shirt (Why don't people understand roots are for old people)

A metric POUND of chocolate

Candy apple egg with ice frosting on it

All in all pretty lame, my gifts have been getting progressively shittier ever since that one christmas I got Mechwarrior 4 and a brand new Joystick :(.

By fix, you mean abduct someone?

Gotta be pretty substantial zip ties (cause of this: How to escape from zip ties), like these! Cobra Cuffs

Sturhling Automatic Watch (I wanted an Invicta watch =/)

Funny enough, my older brother got a gold plated Invicta (we each had a budget of 100 dollars for gifts).

Edited by Markius Faulkner

Star wars pancake molds

Those are adorable!

I got a food processor so I'll be on hummus overload for the next month or so. Also my brother is way too sweet and spent too much on me this year, but I'm not complaining because he got me a motherFfffing SMAUG STEIN.

I also got a lovely new teapot, Cards Against Humanity (my mom is the best mom), and plenty of socks. Can't have enough socks. :3

The absolute best gift of all was the foot of snow that came down last night! Snow is the best.

Cash money (which bought Battlefield 3 and various GOG products)

Two striped shirts, one hooded

Two, count them, new hats

Socks. (Good grief, though I actually needed them)

New graphics card (shortly replaced by the current one, an early birthday present)

Guild Wars 2 and Mass Effect 1 and 3 collectors edition

Christmas success. :D