Welcome to Ordo Imperialis

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark Karlfeldt

Christmas #Swag: Post it!

109 posts in this topic

wat.

I had 'cable ties' on my gift list, but forgot to define 'Velcro cable ties' for computer cables. So my sister got me Zip-Ties, It's still great though! I can be pretty easy to shop for in any case. Zipties go hand in hand with Duct tape and fishing line, now I can fix anything!

I had 'cable ties' on my gift list, but forgot to define 'Velcro cable ties' for computer cables. So my sister got me Zip-Ties, It's still great though! I can be pretty easy to shop for in any case. Zipties go hand in hand with Duct tape and fishing line, now I can fix anything!

By fix, you mean abduct someone?

Sturhling Automatic Watch (I wanted an Invicta watch =/)

Roots Sweat Pants

Roots Shirt (Why don't people understand roots are for old people)

A metric POUND of chocolate

Candy apple egg with ice frosting on it

All in all pretty lame, my gifts have been getting progressively shittier ever since that one christmas I got Mechwarrior 4 and a brand new Joystick :(.

Absolutely nothing.

Glad for what I have, though. Things could always be worse.

Edited by Dascede Aluveaux

By fix, you mean abduct someone?

Gotta be pretty substantial zip ties (cause of this: How to escape from zip ties), like these! Cobra Cuffs

Sturhling Automatic Watch (I wanted an Invicta watch =/)

Funny enough, my older brother got a gold plated Invicta (we each had a budget of 100 dollars for gifts).

Edited by Markius Faulkner

Star wars pancake molds

Those are adorable!

I got a food processor so I'll be on hummus overload for the next month or so. Also my brother is way too sweet and spent too much on me this year, but I'm not complaining because he got me a motherFfffing SMAUG STEIN.

I also got a lovely new teapot, Cards Against Humanity (my mom is the best mom), and plenty of socks. Can't have enough socks. :3

The absolute best gift of all was the foot of snow that came down last night! Snow is the best.

Skyrim from Tiri, Shogun Total War 2 from Afevis, 3 pieces of candy, a bag of Halls cough drops and a reese's peanut-butter cup. S'all.

OH and a picture drawn by Drasamax.

I got a food processor so I'll be on hummus overload for the next month or so.

If you need any recipes let me know. :v

Bag of sugar cookies from rl friends.

Card and 100 dollars from grandfather.

Premium Tank on WoT from Agares.

:D

Belated Edit: Arma II from Agares

Edited by Drasamax Python

If you need any recipes let me know. :v

Thanks! I'll probably bug you in the next day or two as I play around with it. :)

Cash money (which bought Battlefield 3 and various GOG products)

Two striped shirts, one hooded

Two, count them, new hats

Socks. (Good grief, though I actually needed them)

New graphics card (shortly replaced by the current one, an early birthday present)

Guild Wars 2 and Mass Effect 1 and 3 collectors edition

Christmas success. :D

Socks. (Good grief, though I actually needed them)

I think someone stated... you know you're more adult when you start wanting and realizing your need of clothing for Christmas

I got jammies and hand cream and socks and jewrly but xoza got me this ring. And this ring is special because when I opened it I knew what it was. Btw I said yes

Cyphre Iredell and Huttser like this

Congrats you two! (I thought you were already engaged)

baller vacuum, new skillet and dishes set, clothing of various sorts, old people stuff.

Pillows, towels, lots of home stuff, clothes, scrubs.. Lots of romantic icky stuff from Fellon (<3) and games.

I got a whole bunch of games, assorted confectionary, new clothes and £7000 (Late present). :D

Anyone want to play ARMA 3 or DAYZ with me? :p

Mimi likes this

Tis that time of year again, where we get to show off what kind of socks (and other stuff) we got for Christmas!

Posty Posty!