Clicky

Aryte

[Ordo] Promotions: 08JAN12

✠ Missing a PRF? Please refer to your unit lead; if you've already done so and said unit lead has not provided a remedy, feel free to notify me. I will remedy it.

✠ Curious why you have not received a promotion? First, consider if you have fulfilled the necessary minimum requirement exams. If you have, feel free to ask me: we can discuss it and provide direction. Otherwise, keep in mind there is always next week! Keep up the good work.

✠ Contact me if you're an [E-5] and are eligible for elevation to [E-6]. We need to figure out what'cha gotta do to get there! Same goes for [E-6] to [E-7].

✠ [E-1]'s -- please remember to read "Life After Schola" and remember to take your promotion examinations if you wish to seek elevation! The E-2 examination is painless, I promise. Don’t let it pass you up. If you need help finding them, send me an IM.

[PRF]

Vain Composer

Vipps Feden

[Promotions]

Confiuzer Thor – [E-3]

Eliza Yatsenko – [E-3]

PiDelia Magic – [E-4]

Vain Composer – [E-5]

Vipps Feden – [E-3]

[Merits]

Afevis Sodertelge – [Merit of Honor] * successfully repelled enemy from SW point and recaptured it for Ordo.

Azimuth Summerwind – [indoctrination] +25 * diligence and faith in the commission of service.

Bracket Crowley - [Extended Service] +100 * one year of diligent service.

Confiuzer Thor – [Homeland Defense] +25 * cited by command for excellence in the defense of Titan.

Drace Koray – [Homeland Defense] +25 * cited by command for excellence in the defense of Titan.

Ghost Quihoxil – [Combat Prowess] +25 * cited by command for demonstrated combat expertise.

Hakuen Silverfall - [Extended Service] +100 * one year of diligent service.

Hutch Copperfield - [Extended Service] +100 * one year of diligent service.

Kaska Czarny - [Extended Service] +100 * one year of diligent service.

Kishoshima Dragonash - [Extended Service] +100 * one year of diligent service.

Linx Foxclaw - [Extended Service] +100 * one year of diligent service.

Mackenzie Macbain - [Comrade Support] +25 *for consistent will to further the squad.

Marcus Tinamou - [Extended Service] +100 * one year of diligent service.

Nightfall Foxclaw – [Armatura] +25 * completion of Armatura.

Nightfall Foxclaw – [Medicus] +25 * cited for outstanding medicing in the commission of battle.

Riff Petrov – [Homeland Defense] +25 * cited for excellence in the defense of Titan.

Vain Composer – [indoctrination] +25 * diligence and faith in the commission of service.

Wisehowl Webwyre – [Combat Prowess] +25 * cited by command for outstanding demonstrating of combat talents.

[Misc]

Azimuth Summerwind (10 QP)

Confiuzer Thor (10 QP)

Dresden Xaris (10 QP)

Kaska Czarny (10 QP)

Kurama Bingyi (10 QP)

Nightfall Foxclaw (10 QP)

Pidelia Magic (15 QP)

Radryl Allen (30 QP)

Riff Petrov (10 QP)

Sesshomarue Karu (10 QP)

Shizzerk Kostolany (10 QP)