Clicky

Aryte

[Ordo] Promotions: 18JAN12

✠ Missing a PRF? Please refer to your unit lead; if you've already done so and said unit lead has not provided a remedy, feel free to notify me. I will remedy it.

✠ Curious why you have not received a promotion? First, consider if you have fulfilled the necessary minimum requirement exams. If you have, feel free to ask me: we can discuss it and provide direction. Otherwise, keep in mind there is always next week! Keep up the good work.

✠ Contact me if you're an [E-5] and are eligible for elevation to [E-6]. We need to figure out what'cha gotta do to get there! Same goes for [E-6] to [E-7].

✠ [E-1]'s -- please remember to read "Life After Schola" and remember to take your promotion examinations if you wish to seek elevation! The E-2 examination is painless, I promise. Don’t let it pass you up. If you need help finding them, send me an IM.

[PRF]

Riff Petrov

Wisehowl Webwyre

Digman Randt

Ookamiwulf Lemton

Dresden Xaris

Tsukiyomi Yuhara

Tonet Millar

[Promotions]

Digman Randt – [E-2]

Ghost Quihoxil – [E-2]

Heavy666 Bolden – [E-4]

Mackenzie Macbain – [E-7]

Riff Petrov – [E-3]

[Merits]

Azimuth Summerwind – [Ordocon] * woo~

Digman Randt – [Combat Prowess] +25 * excellence in battle.

Eliza Yatsenko – [Armatura] +25 * completion of Armatura.

Huttser Ishelwood – [Merit of Honor] * see below.

Riff Petrov – [Ordocon] * woo~

Shizzerk Kostolany – [indoctrination] +25 * demonstrated zeal in the commission of duty.

Vain Composer – [Homeland Defense] +25 * cited for excellence in the duration of defense.

Vipps Feden - [Marksman] +25 * completion of Hawkeyes.

[Misc]

Acheron Gloom 10

Azimuth Summerwind 40

Confiuzer Thor 10

Conger Mint 10

Disembodied Hand 10

Eliza Yatsenko 10

Ghost Quihoxil 10

Huttser Ishelwood 10

Kaska Czarny 10

Marcus Tinamou 10

Riff Petrov 10

Shizzerk Kostolany 30

Vain Composer 170

Citation reads: Optio Ishelwood is someone who I have observed firsthand to have one of the most impressive levels of dedication and honor towards the Ordo Imperialis. I believe that his loyalty is among the top tiers within the Ordo, and he would basically do just about anything for his service here. I will also cite a few specific examples of instances in which Mr. Ishelwood is a good candidate for this accord.

Firstly, I would like to cite his general willingness to adapt and overcome all challenges to work towards the Ordo in his way. He also is very willing to innovate and volunteer towards work - such as his assistance towards the maintenance of the ART qualification denotation within the core database - which he with ease and no tribulation volunteered to do and did with the same excellence that he brings to all of his Ordo Imperialis work,

His direct involvement and dedication with the A-2 Evalidus squad which he heads is also an example for other A Cohors Commanding Officers; I truly believe that he takes his squad more to heart and thus puts in more of an intimate interest into Evalidus then any of the squad leaders.

In short, Mr. Ishelwood is in my eyes not only an example of a valued member of the officer core, but is an exemplary member of the Imperialis who is a diligent and respectful reminder of the values of the group - which is why I believe he fits under the standards of the Imperial Merit of Honor.