New: 14

Accepted: 5

Denied: 3

Review: 6

Operations

Defensive: 115

Offensive: 16

Allied Assist: 5

[18:02:12] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic notes: combat remains steady. Interactions have been heavy with the TG groups (and Chaos, who are apparently TG friendly—go figure, right). A degree of activity is slanted toward the evening and early morning hours. The enemy continues to attempt to exploit lower numbers; however the majority of their efforts have been fruitless. There has been a general slowdown throughout the community overall on account of heavy community investment in game releases. Notably, Ordo has maintained strong activity—much to my appreciation.

[18:03:05] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports this evening?

[18:03:06] Sebris Montpark: o/ for Astra

[18:03:06] Hollowmengitus Yifu raises hand for Terra.

[18:03:13] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Montpark.

[18:03:20] Sebris Montpark: Aquila squad is just settling with the new management now that Rykiana has stepped down as CO. Rei Kuhr has taken the CO position temporarily, Dascede is now the Adjutant while she settles in down in Florida, and Azimuth is assuming XO responsibilities. As it stands, him and Rei are currently working on updating the flight databases, moving out members that are no longer in the squad, adding in ones that are but not recorded, and in general getting things organized. We will also be cracking down on inactivity and being sure those who are inactive are moved to the appropriate areas so that we know who we have and who we don't.

Reapers also reports great activity incline as well. Flight night had a good insightful talk as well. DaveyDarkStrider has been set as XO while Rei is moved to ADJ.

[18:03:45] Sebris Montpark: TSCOM is set to go through the Roster tomorrow as well as sorting placement. Davey will be set as Reapers XO (unless I'm mistaken on arrangement). In a bigger note. I believe Aryte has OK'd me on leading Air raids against Chaos since they have been keeping us quite busy as o late on the defensive side. Those who are pilots should not only be on the lookout for assault opportunities with their planes, but for a great challenge ahad of them. Chaos has some decent pilots as well as a strong likelyhood to spam, and potentially abuse, the use of guided missiles. Fortunately, these are more evasidable than the Alliance Navy's missiles.

[18:04:11] Sebris Montpark: That is all from Astra this week.

[18:05:12] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Mr. Yifu?

[18:05:17] Hollowmengitus Yifu: COHORS A:

> A-I, Invictus: From Vain Composer: A strong but busy week for Invictus in light of the recent command changes. Please welcome into the position of Commanding Officer of Invictus, Shizzerk Kostolany. Former Commanding Officer Pr0wer Miles has stepped back from his role to become the attached Praetorian for Invictus. Vain Composer will also be serving as the Executive Officer of Invictus. Changes have been smooth and the squad is growing stronger every day. If you are interested in becoming a member of Invictus during this exciting time, please contact Shizzerk Kostolany or Vain Composer for information! Spots are limited, but available.

[18:06:03] Hollowmengitus Yifu: > A-II, Evalidus: From Huttser Ishelwood: War! The Reapers are pushing hard on all fronts and the Alliance... wait... I mean the Imperium needs you. We are giving the Reapers a run for their money, however our losses are great. Veteran Terra troopers are needed to bolster front line units such as Evalidus as they fight the Reaper threat from world to world. With a light machine gun in hand and the full might of the Alliance's ... Imperium's artillery divisions at your back, you will be one the heaviest armed troops this galaxy has seen. We can't win this fight without you. So! If you are E-3 (or close too) contact Huttser Ishelwood or Awanken Wasp today, and do your part in saving the galaxy!

[18:06:18] Hollowmengitus Yifu: > A-III, Insidiae: From Mackenzie Macbain: Lots of activity this week and lots of kudos to those of Insidiae who really went out and spilt blood in the name of Ordo Imperialis. Insid FTW!

[18:06:44] Hollowmengitus Yifu: > A-IV, Praescius: From Afevis Sodertelge: Tala has transfered from A-4 to B-1 to focus on RL. Nothing new to report otherwise. If you would like to join contact either Afevis Sodertelge or Liam Macalroy. :]

[18:07:34] Hollowmengitus Yifu: COHORS B:

> From George: B COHORS had an excellent week, great raid counts and activity! Remember that you only need 3 raids per week for 3 weeks to get into an Alpha Squad. Don't forget about your PRFs too! You can use the points to unlock all sorts of coo, gear to utilize on the battlefield!

[18:07:54] Hollowmengitus Yifu: MISC.: Promotion tests are good for your career; they're the symbol that you want to move foward in Ordo and to hold greater responsibility. A PRF or two makes good buffer's for up-and-coming gear releases, too.

[18:08:00] Hollowmengitus Yifu: That's all from me

[18:08:32] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Any additional reports today?

[18:08:39] Radryl Allen raises his mace.

[18:08:48] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Allen.

[18:08:56] Radryl Allen: Good evening everyone, Adstutia is here again! Our latest new is really interesting for those who are always up to raids, looks like we will be getting some challenge during the attacks now, anyway, moving on.

First of all, Megiddo's new sim is up, now it is a full sim and from what we heard, the system is fairer now, besides that, there is not much to be said on them.

[18:09:17] Radryl Allen: The main and important new would be that the UBC alliance group just got a huge number of organizations on it now, most of the knew brazilian militaries are on it, here is the list:

Megiddo, EB, ISA, SCI, Shield and 1331. That is indeed a lot of groups, is not it? Anyway, for now we still need to get a confimation that 1331 will really go up as they do not have a sim yet, but it is being led by Tags.

As a reminder to those who are on the night shift ( like myself woo!), keep your eyes open, the chances of receiving quick assaults just got higher now that they are working together, so it is almost sure that at least two or three of them show up sometimes. ( Or a massive attack.)

[18:10:05] Radryl Allen: The main reason for all of those organizations to join UBC is because they found out how dangerous can be to them stay without any kind of alliance and what kind of advantage they can get there, so we may expect more BR groups joining it incase more of those be raised.

Also we still looking for members, and as the reports are going slow, we are making the week challenge, to the person who deploys more informations to Adstutia will be getting the Adj spot ( of course it is just for those who are on the group) Anyway, here are the requirements to join it.

[18:10:13] Radryl Allen: -Be at least a E-3;

-Be able to speak more than one language OR:

---Be able to handle paperwork and be handle difficult situations.

-Be able to do a barrel roll.

( Cough cough, take the portuguese classes, they are really useful).

[18:10:21] Radryl Allen: That is all from Adstutia.

[18:10:54] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Any additional reports?

[18:11:29] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Moving along.

[18:12:07] Aryte Vesperia: > Munitorum

[18:12:18] Aryte Vesperia: There are several major notes to cover regarding gear and administrative advancements. Foremost, I would like to remind everyone that Munitorum is searching for two new administrative appointments. The application is available on the forums, located at: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/16561-recruitment-munitorum-adjutants/

[18:13:18] Aryte Vesperia: The opportunity time window has been expanded on account of limited interest demonstrated by applicants. This is unfortunate, as the role is a great opportunity to meet administrative requirements for advancement while making a realistic impact on Munitorum capability and work flow. I highly encourage any NCO with the time to consider the chance, especially those wishing to pursue career growth beyond junior NCO status.

[18:14:34] Aryte Vesperia: These sorts of appointments are rare. The chance to get into an administrative slot is something to pay close attention to.

[18:16:44] Aryte Vesperia: Development wise, I would like to discuss some recent gear updates and releases pending for the near future. Munitorum has been hard at work preparing technologies for the Ordo, both in completed productions and preparation for models. First off, the long-awaited Infernus update is approaching rapidly. The new mortar will feature a more efficient firing ability, with a lot lighter model (prim wise). Additionally, we can expect more potent mortar round capability, with the inclusions of a time-delay “bunker buster” shell to defeat enemy positions.

[18:18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Second up, the main Ordo HUD is soon to be updated. The grenade types are being expanded to include the anti-mine device, a DOT grenade, and something incredibly unique. The latter of the options will be a restricted use device intended to grant Ordo personnel the capability to contend with armor that filters our standard devices. It will not be permitted for normal circumstances. Additionally, various tweaks—such as a modification to the barricade to no longer regenerate after destruction—will be coming with the update.

[18:19:34] Aryte Vesperia: Next, the multi-GL is quickly approaching a release level. For those who have participated in defense lately, you have more than likely seen me running amuck with the Tonitrus. It is an amazing weapon, with the ability to maximize squad volatility massively. It will be joining our armory in short accord, pending final checks by Tsume Xiao for quality assurance. I can say with certainty it is a very effective weapon that all personnel will benefit from.

[18:20:21] Aryte Vesperia: The Enforcer will also be receiving updates to include new technologies: ray casting beam weapons. The beam weapon will supplement its torpedoes, permitting the Enforcer to do devastating damage in situations where missiles would potentially bounce. No specific time scale on when this shall be released, however the change should be relatively simple to complete.

[18:21:27] Aryte Vesperia: Although not specifically administrated by Munitorum, Astra’s new advanced fighter, the Phantom, is slated for review and release by the 15th of this month. I am particularly excited to see this project come to an issue stage. The Phantom shall serve as our primary air dominance weapon, replacing the Predator in future combats.

[18:22:27] Aryte Vesperia: And finally, the last gear update I would like to discuss tonight is the sniper rifle. We will be replacing our current weapon, the M11, in the near future. Rather than simply having a . . . sort of pointless addition to the armory, our new rifle will also feature ray cast abilities to greatly enhance its lethality in trained hands. The weapon is not yet named, however it is modeled and shall be a bolt-action device.

[18:23:20] Aryte Vesperia: Moving right along . .

[18:24:11] Aryte Vesperia: > Archetypes

[18:24:21] Aryte Vesperia: Final review of the Archetypes are now available: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/16643-ordo-policy-archetypes-10mar12/

[18:25:09] Aryte Vesperia: Although some revisions may be made for practicality, the basic outlines are there. These shall serve as our underlying policy for all core components. All that remains is the creation of gear elements and deployment of the classes into actual working pieces.

[18:26:08] Aryte Vesperia: As future developments of these are dependent upon gear, we have reached a waiting period. As such, I will be devoting my free time toward developing our media/recruitment/propaganda core until the gear is prepared. After gear is hammered out, I shall revisit this project for total completion.

[18:27:18] Aryte Vesperia: I look forward to seeing total deployment of the archetypes and definitely feel that these shall serve as great sources of development and entertainment for personnel. Thank you to everyone whom has demonstrated interest and provided input during the creation of the policy base.

[18:27:51] Aryte Vesperia: Next up . .

[18:28:03] Aryte Vesperia: > Extra-Curricular Activities/Races

[18:28:09] Aryte Vesperia: Per our development plans in the revision projects, the policy and groundwork has been put together for RLAV races. The total list is available for view at: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/16645-ordo-policy-rlav-races-10mar12/

[18:29:01] Aryte Vesperia: The design of the course and policy is intended to accommodate everyone. We will begin planning semi-routine race opportunities in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled for the opportunity to participate. One key note: ownership of an RLAV will not be mandatory. Temporary RLAV will be provided to all those interested in participating.

[18:29:57] Aryte Vesperia: > Keynote

[18:30:17] Aryte Vesperia: The keynote this evening shall be homework. If you have not read it yet, please take the time to review:

http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/16606-on-overcoming-adversity/

[18:30:20] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you~

[18:31:16] Aryte Vesperia: Annnd on that note, I am going to go make coffee and sit around being tired. I'll be on TS3, but I am gonna hop off for a bit to try to wake up. I'll be on if needed. Get them raids out. Have a wonderful night and thank you for coming!

[18:31:26] Aryte Vesperia: Dismissed.

[18:31:27] Aryte Vesperia snaps his fist to his chest, presenting a brief salute.

[18:31:29] Arokh Takakura thumps a fist to his chest.

[18:31:30] SirCorn Alter salutes!

[18:31:30] SirCorn Alter pollutes.

[18:31:30] Kasumi Quartz salutes, " Ruhm zu dem Imperator"

[18:31:32] Vain Composer places fist to shoulder, presenting a terse salute: "For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one."

[18:31:33] Shizzerk Kostolany salutes!

[18:31:33] Awanken Wasp salutes "Machines we are sending to the skies !"

[18:31:33] Havoc Sparta salutes "Nee Metuas Nee Optes"

[18:31:33] Felix Stourmead salutes!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.