Clicky

Aryte

24MAR12 - Weekly Meeting

[18:01:54] Corinth Resident: Lololol Harlkennedy

[18:02:15] Aryte Vesperia: All righty. Time for an unusual meeting. I didn't have time to prep /anything/, so we're going to run through this on the fly.

[18:02:48] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost. Stats: 308 members, 7 cadets.

[18:03:20] Aryte Vesperia: Apps: uhhh .. 2 in review, 7 new total, 2 accepted, rest denied.

[18:04:42] Aryte Vesperia: Combat ops: around 16 offensives, defenses unknown. But a ton.

[18:05:01] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic notes:

[18:05:11] Aryte Vesperia: Uh . . where to start? Shit is bananas.

[18:05:19] Krow Ames: B

[18:05:21] Krow Ames: A N

[18:05:22] Krow Ames: A N

[18:05:24] Krow Ames: A S

[18:05:29] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Moving on.

[18:06:37] Aryte Vesperia: Combat has been solid. As you are all quite aware, we are on the verge of a new movement. On one side, we have the Osirion, New Rome, Chaos, and SK. On the other, we have (loosely) the Ordo, Mercz, AN, and 2142. We aren't exactly allies, most of us, but things are starting to take form.

[18:07:35] Aryte Vesperia: AN decided to assist us after being disrespected by New Rome. They will likely assist us whenever it comes to be. They have been attacking New Rome throughout the day.

[18:07:49] Aryte Vesperia: We will return the favor any time they need it.

[18:08:06] Aryte Vesperia: Mercz, additionally, will support us any time they can. And we will, as always, support their efforts.

[18:08:53] Aryte Vesperia: The wild card here is 2142. Our relations with them have been in the tank, but this combat may be the start of a new push for some sort of understanding. We may not see eye to eye on much, but we can see eye to eye on stomping TG groups.

[18:09:03] Aryte Vesperia: I will keep you all up to date on that as advances arise.

[18:09:13] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports?

[18:09:15] BurrWolf Qin raises his hand for Terra

[18:09:19] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Qin.

[18:09:30] BurrWolf Qin: Hello, Ordo! This week was great, despite Aryte being on vacation. In case you haven't been around all day today, we've had a lot of hostile activity on Titan -- as such, I'll make this a long, extra-strenuous report!

[18:09:42] BurrWolf Qin: For the Alpha Cohors, we've had a fairly slow week all around. However, with the recent influx of new, and veteran, members being (re-)recruited into the Alpha squads, the outlook for next week looks great! Get those raids in, guys, we need 'em.

[18:09:55] BurrWolf Qin: Trainings are going to be put underway for Evalidus (mortar and drop-ship training,) so look out for those events -- if you're in a Bravo squad, look into getting out there and partaking in the training, it really goes far in showing interest and dedication.

[18:10:11] BurrWolf Qin: Related to the Alpha squads, Insidiae mostly, Carrious Darbyshire has been promoted to both Terra A-ADJ and Insidiae XO. Congratulate him when you see him next; he deserves it! Additionally, we're also going to be seeing some meetings from A-III; they're open to the general Ordo, so if you're interested in being in Ron's Jaeger squad, look into them!

[18:10:29] BurrWolf Qin: Praescius has had one rough week, too! Getting bronchitus isn't good for any squad: next week will be better (Afevis is feeling better, too, I do believe?)

[18:10:42] BurrWolf Qin: Welcome Thatguy Andel, the CO of B, back into the fold; he's back from his trip and will be kicking ass again shortly. Big shoutout to George Reisman for picking up the slack for a time, before going on vacation himself.

[18:10:53] BurrWolf Qin: Lastly, promotion exams are now being graded a bit harder. If you're curious for details, see Hollowmengitus Yifu personally.

[18:11:00] BurrWolf Qin: That's all for Terra tonight.

[18:11:54] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you kindly. Mr. Schuman?

[18:12:06] Ethan Schuman: I guess I have to wing this week's report (harr, pun) because the heavy combat today prevented us from having our staff meeting. Aquila and Reapers both held events this week. Combat deployment was also higher than average this week, and I know Xoza is going to be refreshing and clearing the training queue over the next few days. With Addison's departure, Scarlet has taken command of Letalis once again. Zerowinged is providing executive support to increase deployment frequency.

[18:12:20] Ethan Schuman: That's all from Astra.

[18:12:33] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Any additional reports?

[18:12:36] Drasamax Python raises hand for the IEA.

[18:12:36] Radryl Allen raises his hand for Adstutia.

[18:12:44] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Python.

[18:12:54] Drasamax Python: From myself for The Imperial Education Administration: 20 Schola classes, 2 Armatura classes, and 1 NCO Academy Ludi classes this week in the IEA. However there should have been an Ludi Armored Academy class held on Friday evening. That is if it did not get postponed again. Be sure to check out the Imperial Education Administration section of the forums on a daily basis to look out for any class sign up opportunities if you wish to take a Ludi class.

[18:13:01] Drasamax Python: Another reminder about the Ludi NCO Academy, as Awanken Wasp pointed out last week. NCO Academy classes will be arranged for 2 PM SLT every Friday starting on Phase 1 and onward. You must be atleast E-3 or higher to take the course.

That is all from the Imperial Education Administration.

[18:13:35] Lairex Beck: /

[18:13:51] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Mr. Allen?

[18:14:05] Radryl Allen: Good evening everyone, Adstutia here again. This report will be short as we did not get many informations this week, also I am expecting more activity from some members here. Anyway, moving on.

[18:14:19] Radryl Allen: Eb and SCI are out of the UBC alliance, on other words, they will not receive assistance from anyone anymore, so the chances of making quick raids will increase. (Especially because Megiddo was used to assist SCI, vice-versa.)

Megiddo said that SCI left for unknown reasons.

[18:14:39] Radryl Allen: ISA is dead, their members are on Megiddo now.

[18:14:51] Radryl Allen: And again, as a reminder, take the portuguese classes. Those are really useful, especially if are used to take the OIC often. Like we pointed out before, we receive many brazilian visitors per day, and translators will be useless at most of the situations.

[18:15:06] Radryl Allen: As last note, one of the new organizations that still coming up(1331) already said that Ordo will be blockaded on their sim, because their leader got banned here for breaking the rules and thinks that we are "Liars and dumbasses". Also, some small groups are almost dead, mainly those which came up from hoboland, their members are joining Megiddo and EB.

[18:15:32] Radryl Allen: That is all from Adstutia.

[18:15:51] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Allen.

[18:15:53] Aryte Vesperia: Any final reports?

[18:16:28] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent, moving on then.

[18:16:46] Aryte Vesperia: As I am winging this, I won't keep you too long. We'll get back into full swing next meeting.

[18:16:59] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost. My vacation ends tomorrow. ;(~

[18:17:04] Keller Teichmann: ;.;

[18:17:18] Aryte Vesperia: I genuinely appreciate all of you keeping things together while I was "away." You did great.

[18:17:55] Aryte Vesperia: I am impressed. I look forward to returning tomorrow full swing, refreshed, and ready to stomp TG groups.

[18:18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Tomorrow, ART will go at 5:00. Be sure to be there. We've got practice to do!

[18:18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise, I am going to scoot off for about an hour and go get dinner. Take the next forty minutes to refresh/prepare. Open the sim at 7:00 (our usual meeting end time). Be sure we have a strong defense.

[18:19:04] Aryte Vesperia: IF the enemy do not show up, or show up in weak numbers. Take it to them.

[18:19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Turn the tide and smash them into their spawns.

[18:19:45] Aryte Vesperia: I will be back soon and look forward to either seeing them pinned in our spawn, or us pinning them in theirs.

[18:19:52] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you and have a wonderful night.

[18:19:53] Aryte Vesperia snaps his fist to his chest, presenting a brief salute.

[18:19:55] Kyra Vixen salutes! "For the glory of the Imperator!"

[18:19:56] Kasumi Quartz salutes!

[18:19:56] Kasumi Quartz: SEMPER PARATUS

[18:19:57] SirCorn Alter salutes!

[18:19:57] SirCorn Alter pollutes.

[18:19:57] Afevis Sodertelge salutes.

[18:19:57] Incognitustealthy Resident salutes.

[18:19:57] Shizzerk Kostolany salutes!

[18:19:57] Jeffery Worbridge slaps his left arm across his chest and states, "Glory to the Imperium! Pro Patria."

[18:19:58] Radryl Allen salutes.

[18:19:59] Kurama Bingyi pounds his fist in salute, "Imperium wihae!"

[18:19:59] Tsume Xiao salutes. "Eeeyup."

[18:20:00] Drasamax Python salutes! "Fidelis ad Mortem."

[18:20:01] Blaze Wiles Salutes!

[18:20:01] Markius Faulkner salutes!

[18:20:01] Awanken Wasp thumps his fist against his chest for a salute "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit !"

[18:20:03] Carrious Darbyshire salutes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.