Clicky

Aryte

Sons of Takistan

Well this sucks.

I buy the game to play with you and have never played with more people than Twitchy since I installed it.

I leave for home on spring break Thursday, so I wont have my desktop and I am fairly sure my laptop cannot reliably run Arma (I tried the demo on it, it was kinda sorta working if I recall).

BUT...

More critically, Friday night is the first night of Passover. So.Yeah.

Also, recently there have been some incidents on the server with a player named "Cheddar".

Essentially he is a Cop who is probably about 13, and doesn't give Ffff all about the rules (DM'ing, breaking police protocol, sniping into spawns, etc). I have talked to the admins and they are keeping an eye on him. Don't expect for him to be around long because they have told me that the number of complaints against him is rather large, and the admins have already had to comp people for his stupidity (he never will) and have removed him from the BluFor side, and kicked him from the server a few times.

LASTLY:

2 Urals + Cocaine = Massive easy money.

Just don't get caught as while faster than oil processing for more money, it isn't exactly "legal" by the police. Derp.

From what I heard when I was on their TS, the UL admins are getting real, real, real bored of Cheddar, chances are he'll be perma banned soon. Although, the guys real gullible, real easy pickings for the "Sure, I haven't got a gun, go check the trunk of my car", you draw your pistol and cap him in the head, then proceed to lol as he complains before getting told to STFU by the admins :D