Clicky

Aryte

Sons of Takistan

Right, but there's no reason we should stand for them trying to compensate for police ineptitude by making our guns more expensive. Meanwhile cops hemorrhage money and guns (that we can't pick up when they die).

But you see, the main cops wont have any major weapons, they have pistols and M4s, thats about it and can only get basic vehicles.

The terrorists/civs still get the factories, so they can still make the same weapons as before at the same price.

I dont like the amount of finger pointing thats going on though, i just spent the whole evening playing as a cop and most of it was whining about getting people banned .. its almost as bad as new rome on SL.

And Police is seriously fucked as soon as the terrorists have a brdm or any other kind of tanks, the dragon's are expensive as hell and they seem to glitch a lot.

Yeah. The Revolution server is far preferable. UL is very .. whine oriented.

My first experience with the server was being shot in the gut by an angry 12 year old, and then having his 13 year old friend shuttle me back and forth across a desert in order to get back a cheapo starter van - and he refused to let me go and would shoot me if I so much as walked because I absolutely had to have a van that they impounded. Which wasn't even mine, it was Krin's, but they had killed him and Heavy for just driving to the airfield.

:(

Yesterday I sniped 10+ people, even after our whole raid was destroyed. As the last man standing, I put a round into the engine block of a SUV, set it on fire and blocked the road (from 800m out). The police came back to see what happened (expecting us to be all dead). I sniped the chief of police and three more of his goons before they found me.

Today, I was the last man standing again, and wiped out 6 (plus Krow, oops) UN as they tried to resecure the city. One dude saw me just as I put a round in his chest, and called his friend in the bushes "HE IS ON THE ROOF!" Only for his friend to look up to catch a grenade.

AND THEN THE SERVER KICKED US ALL. :(

Game can be so rewarding or SO INFURIATING.

Too bad SL wasn't more like this- the very large battle areas look appealing as in they aren't bounded by sim lines.. meh.... I pose this as a philisophical question. Would the ORDO ever move from SL? I'm thinking it would be difficult to find an online community with a 1) steady stream of new folks, 2)with the flexibility in building and development of SL. But if there was an online community completely dedicated to variety in battle/combat situations that had much larger areas to fight in, it would be very appealing.

Edited by Phares Sarjeant