Clicky

Aryte

Sons of Takistan

I was talking to the admins the other night when they were in mid discussion about the new patch changes for the server, and they are as follows:

• The increased prices mostly affect - Armor, Guns, Gun Liscenses etc Mostly everything is left untouched
  • Police now have no way to get the "Big Guns", such as MGs, M107s etc as they're restricted to small arms such as handguns, shotguns and M4s.
  • JSOC are the only people to be able to get bigger guns and armored vehicles, but they're more expensive as well
  • Cops will lose their weapons on death now (This is a maybe, it was being discussed but looked to be agreed upon)
  • The Terror camp is gone, it's a crater, BUT, Terrorism will still go on (as removing it completely is retarded), Feruz Abad will be the new capital of Takistan.
  • They have set up the game now so that catching money hackers is much easier, as they know exactly what brings in the most amount of money, from the sounds of it, organized crime is the way to go (Drug running, robberies etc).
  • Terror armor (And police me thinks) will cost around 6mil each, they confirmed that it will take anyone near 200 minutes of constant play to be able to afford one, this is what they have seen through calculations of the new setup.
  • The entire rule set is being re-written, from what neopixie told me it's going to be 8 pages long and will explain the do's and don'ts in clear detail.

I will post more as I find it out.

Forgot to mention:

• The entire server is heading towards a BRITISH occupied Takistan, so police cars now use the old Volvo 1995 design of car
  • The UN will actually be given tasks to complete, such as setting up a field hospital in a town for the locals (UN is mostly RP orientated)
  • They may get rid of the little birds and replace them with Merlins
  • They may change the T-55 for a T-34, it may be cheaper but the gun would still pack a punch, as well as being fast.

Guest Ruin Nefarious

If that is the case, then that is totally cool. I just think it'd be totally lame to jack up the prices when it is already heavily slanted for BLUFOR.

You can still make weapons without a license, as well as that the weapon prices in the factories are going to be as they were (From what i've heard so far).

But as we're usually the most organized group in the server, we'd have no problem obtaining weapons, ammo and armor very quickly. If what they told me is true, the most organized of groups are going to be the ones that will reign supreme.

Also, huttser can attest to this, the cops tend to flail around the place when 1 of them gets shot.

Guest Ruin Nefarious

Right, but there's no reason we should stand for them trying to compensate for police ineptitude by making our guns more expensive. Meanwhile cops hemorrhage money and guns (that we can't pick up when they die).

I've only played cops a few times, and I usually just try to Ffff with the Sons when I do...but it seems kinda hard to get a lot of money as cops. Unless they get the convoy or bust a shit ton of drug runners, they aren't rolling in dough. It's still bullshit that they plan to raise prices, though. Depending on how much they jack it, I'll likely quit playing and go back to Warfare.