Clicky

Xoza

Firefall

Can't say about differences from PS2 as have not tried it yet but it's a fun albeit buggy little game. Still the progress can be seen on a daily basis and many of beta issues seem to be lessening or completely gone now.

Anyway I am on EU server but it seems that you can have cross server friends and switch servers to match them. In case you want to have some fun together njust drop me a friend invite or whisper or whatever. My character name is...suprise, suprise: Derrener

We already have two Armies in this game (they cap out at 20) already. We capped the first one in a single day and are working on the second.

As of right now for it being what the third day in open beta? I'm impressed by our numbers that we have there already without really trying. If you're looking to get an invite Ordo 2 has space and its lead by Odin. Currently we have people who have log on regularly and all you have to do is ask for a group in /army or log onto TS3 and see if anyone is playing there.

As of today I have a key for one of the dungeons, I'm hoping its multiple use so more people can go. I also have a squad thumper teir 1.

As a note. This game kind of took off unexpectedly with people joining. Not sure where its going to go and how many are going to stick around when it releases. Waiting for the beta hype to die down to see where its left off. So I wouldn't exactly say its going to stay forever until new people from the gane start signing up on the forums and TS3. So if you do play encourage the new guys to apply and get on TS if they have a mic or not.

If you're at all interested in this game, its fun and is a skill based third/first person shooter that has both PvE and arena styled PvP.

Edited by Shizzerk

If you are thumping a lot, or at least a bit then I recommend those:

So everyone in a group apparently needs to craft the keys to the arkfolder dungeons to get in, otherwise it just sends one person through. As a side note its got some decent resources to thump for and 0 shifted earth from what I saw when I visited it breifly.

Our Armies inside the game need to be managed.  Currently we have don't have people assigned to officer slots so we're unable to recruit new members. 

Wouldn't that be specific to just Ordo 3, because I believe the first 2 are full unless people left. For Ordo 2 I gave Steeltael officer since he is always doing squad stuff, if Ordo 2 needs more officers just let me know.

Firefall Operations.

I will gladly be hosting operations Saturday,Sunday & Monday nights beginning at 7 PM PST & continuing until people run out of steam. 

This will be a great opportunity to power through ARES missions,use higher level squad thumpers for resources. & to generally run the entire continent with Ordo forces.  

All you need to do? Show up!  Ask for a invite. Bring a friend maybe who isnt with us yet to experience the group.   

Do not forget to setup your teamspeak!

Edited by Steeltael Lykin

Ordo 3 only has three people in it. Didn't see the need to appoint people to officer until it was more populated

Well it won't be more populated if theirs nobody ever around to invite people into it b/c only one person can.  

And thank you Xoza, Currently our armies within Firefall are stagnant due to the current inability to recruit new members over this "20 peeps and your full" biz.