Clicky

BcSamsquatch

Take a minute to think.

Our opponents? Hah. Wipe them out. All of them.

Having respect for a foe is by no means something to sneer at, Mr. Ishelwood. I'd never think of giving any enemy of the Ordo quarter in combat, but that does not mean I display crude and open disdain for them as human beings. Only in very specific, rare cases have I found that respect does not yield greater returns in the long run than being a dick to our foes.

Not least of all, your conduct towards those you fight reflects as much on you, as it does their worthiness in your eyes.

Having respect for a foe is by no means something to sneer at, Mr. Ishelwood. I'd never think of giving any enemy of the Ordo quarter in combat, but that does not mean I display crude and open disdain for them as human beings.

You might not, but I consider talking smack and cracking jokes about one's enemy from within the privacy of one's own sim, IMs, coms, or Teamspeak/Vent to be central to the SL military experience.