Clicky

Aryte

19MAY12 - Weekly Meeting

[18:00:44] Aryte Vesperia: Good evening and welcome everyone. Thank you all for joining in. Please be sure to hold your comments and questions until provided the opportunity to speak.

[18:01:08] Aryte Vesperia: Statistics

Sworn members: 309

Cadets: 14

Applications

New: 10

Accepted: 2

Denied: 3

Review: 5

Operations

Defensive: 98

Offensive: 23

Allied Assistance: 0

[18:01:28] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic notes for this week: relative calm; no major political events outside of a few closures and appointment of personnel to the role of 2142 diplomats. First, but hardly foremost: it appears our good friends at New Rome are disbanded and no longer . . . pretending to be a group. We will miss them. Otherwise, efforts are continuing with 2142 via our diplomatic team: Burrwolf Qin, Sebris Montpark, and Firefox Breed. Initial efforts appear to be fairly positive. Thank you to the volunteers who stepped up to see this through. It definitely removes weight from my shoulders to have this handled by proxy.

[18:02:06] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports for this week?

[18:02:10] Hollowmengitus Yifu raises hand for Terra.

[18:02:15] Aryte Vesperia: Dr. Yifu?

[18:02:32] Hollowmengitus Yifu: Hello everyone,

Despite the release of Diablo III, raids have been steady all around. This pleases me greatly. Keep it up through the other major game releases and we'll be doing awesome.

[18:03:01] Hollowmengitus Yifu: In other news, Evalidus has reached full squad cap. Sorry folks, you've missed the gravy train.

The other squads, however, are still actively recruiting. Simply talk to a CO, XO or even squad personnel if you're interested in joining up.

[18:03:23] Hollowmengitus Yifu: With the arrival of new talent in Terra, trainings and more will continue to arise. This is fantastic, as ART centric trainings allow me to run around with an M60, killing everyone!

That's all for Terra this week, have a fun time playing Diablo/feeling bummed you don't have it.

[18:04:08] Hollowmengitus Yifu: p.s. Riff dies too much

[18:05:07] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Mr. Schuman?

[18:05:17] Ethan Schuman: Astra had a positive week this week. Our numbers continue to increase, and as we bring more into the fold, we grow in strength. The number of cadets we've put through training have allowed us to refine our process even further. Xoza has been working on a new artificial "assistant" that cadets can consult if they have questions. We are also now able to remotely run and track cadet training exercises, allowing cadets to train even when trainers are not available. This is a big deal, as signups for Project Icarus begin tonight. I want to emphasize that this program is for ANYONE in Ordo, regardless of position, who is interested in flying fighters. You will remain in your original unit, but be enrolled in a group for the purpose of communications.

[18:05:23] Ethan Schuman: That's all for Astra this week.

[18:05:34] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:05:44] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports?

[18:05:51] Radryl Allen raises his mace for Adstutia.

[18:06:35] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Allen.

[18:06:45] Radryl Allen: Good evening everyone, we have some news here and as said on the last meeting, Adstutia is looking for members as we are kind of low on numbers right now.

[18:07:10] Radryl Allen: Well, first of all 1333 is dead. Their members went to Meggido, and honestly there are not many news right now. Well, as some of you already saw, Meggido got some new weapons, and yes, they might be a problem on the fights, but EVEN SO, it is not a reason to get any part of the defense wiped out, the ART exists for a reason, to understand how to act during the defense, have your battle buddy, keep up the medic teleports, that is something that everyone should do. No matter if it is on the defense or on the attack, we MUST keep organized, I am saying that because we had some issues during the defense. And as a side note, Shark hates gas grenades, so if you want him to pull back with his team, you know what to do.

[18:07:43] Radryl Allen: Moving on, Adstutia had lost some members, consequently we had been looking for some to replace those and keep the work fast and make sure we get enough information for each week, here are the requirements:

Be at least E-3

Be able to speak another language OR be able to deal with paperwork.

Do not you know what we do? Just ask Radry Allen or Tonet Millar.

[18:07:52] Radryl Allen: That is all from Adstutia.

[18:08:08] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you kindly.

[18:08:10] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

[18:08:11] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports?

[18:08:13] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Tretiak.

[18:10:11] Agares Tretiak: The Praetorian Guard has been increasing its activty thanks to several new initiatives, but we can be doing better. Hopefully, as the initiatives become implemented, we'll see a considerable rise in their presence, especially in terms of the oh so vital raid leadership. Aside from that, the handbook that will help dictate how to run the Trials nears completion, so all ye hopefuls keep your eyes open for when the announcement is made! That about covers it for the Guard.

[18:10:47] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:10:50] Aryte Vesperia: Final call.

[18:11:12] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on!

[18:11:19] Aryte Vesperia: > Updates

[18:11:28] Aryte Vesperia: The OID has been provided a strategic initiative outline to assist with their founding. As it stands, we are looking for a full recruitment swing and implementation of most elements within thirty days. Mr. Tinamou has been given the necessary discretion and powers to enact the matter as he sees fit, but will continue to work closely with me until the group is in full swing.

[18:12:03] Aryte Vesperia: In other news, our new dress attire is well on its way. I have received several sneak peeks and I have to say it is gorgeous. It will be a throwback to our original dress uniform design: double rows of buttons, with heavier emphasis on splendor. We are adding a liiiittle color to the mix and forgoing the more modern approach our current set takes. I do not have any screenshots on hand with transfer permissions, so you will have to take my word for it in the meantime. What I can say is the new pieces will replace all of our existing formal pieces, including the overcoats.

[18:13:05] Aryte Vesperia: The Archetypes are back in the news-- our helping builder did not realize I still had a piece in the order queue. Upon poking he is promptly getting to work on it. That will ultimately push our set to completion. Additionally, I have enlisted the assistance of a few folks to begin hammering out material sets for the pieces that require educational elements. I know there remains a lot of interest in “when” these will be rolled out. In the spirit of Blizzard, I must say: soon, but not before we’re confident they are up to par!

[18:14:03] Aryte Vesperia: As a final note, several side projects are starting to round the bend. You can find them posted under the Munitorum section. Notably, Mr. Robwolf and Salem have both been added as administrative adjutants to Munitorum. You can find the first of their actions posted on the forums: they are looking for folks interested in beta testing. Head on over and sign up!

[18:15:25] Aryte Vesperia: Next up:

[18:15:26] Aryte Vesperia: > Combat Deployments

[18:16:01] Aryte Vesperia: Despite the glory and awesome that is Diablo 3, we have maintained a strong presence over the course of this week. A big thank you to everyone who has stepped up to keep the momentum. It is phenomenal and extremely appreciated! It really gives me a lot of pride to know I can take some time to enjoy a game I have been waiting on for . . ten years or so without need to push people to get things done. We racked up way beyond my expectations for this week and had a lot of “newer” raid leaders stepping in to make an impact.

[18:16:34] Aryte Vesperia: I encourage everyone to keep up that effort! Again: please see me and participate in ART if you ARE interested in raid leadership. It will make a dramatic impact and definitely empower you with proficient traits to take our teams forth against the enemy.

Theory is only half the fight-- practice is what makes a difference. Practice and focussed, real feedback during the commission of battle. You will receive both during ART.

[18:17:06] Object: Hello, Avatar!

[18:17:15] Object: Touched.

[18:17:33] Aryte Vesperia: Next up:

[18:17:37] Aryte Vesperia: > Sim Build

[18:17:43] Aryte Vesperia: Soon to begin. :D

[18:17:47] Aryte Vesperia: Next up:

[18:17:49] Aryte Vesperia: > Keynote

[18:19:07] Aryte Vesperia: OFF TO FIGHT DEMONS. Meeting over. Enjoy the rest of your day off. We'll have a full, long, painful meeting next week. Thank you all for coming. <3

[18:19:15] Aryte Vesperia: IF YOU NEED ME I'LL BE IN TRISTAM.

[18:19:16] Havoc Sparta salutes "Nee Metuas Nee Optes."

[18:19:18] Aryte Vesperia snaps his fist to his chest, presenting a brief salute.

[18:19:19] Tsume Xiao salutes. "Eeeyup."

[18:19:20] RobWolf Dragovar salutes " May the Emperor watch over us all!"

[18:19:20] Desperado: Playing...

[18:19:20] Andriste Nesiote salutes crisply. "Heresy grows from idleness."

[18:19:21] Christoph Batra salutes

[18:19:21] Carrious Darbyshire salutes.

[18:19:21] SalemAdams Wobbit salutes!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.