Clicky

Aryte

09JUN12 - Weekly Meeting

Stand in report on account of meeting.

Good evening and welcome everyone. Thank you all for joining in. Please be sure to hold your comments and questions until you are provided the opportunity to speak.

Statistics

Sworn members: 309

Cadets: 15

Applications

New: 10

Accepted: 1

Denied: 6

Review: 3

Operations

Defensive: 120

Offensive: 25

Allied Assistance: 0

Terra Report:

Hello folks! Sorry I couldn't be here in person tonight. I've got some things to do in real life.

Terra had a much better week. Many raids were led and participated in, despite the general lull in community activity.

Many new recruits were enlisted within the Alpha Cohors, as per the relaxed standards on enlistment. Please remember that they are still relaxed until the 15th of June!

In other news, please remember to fill out the E-8 exams if you fit the criteria (active, skilled raid leader with multiple victories under your belt.) I want to have a nice pool of personnel to select from before I settle on promotions.

That's all for Terra this week!

Sneaks this in:

For the Imperial Education Administration: 12 Schola phases, 7 Armatura Phases, and 2 Ludi course held. No new Schola graduates though we do have two Armatura graduates and a few NCO-A classes held this week. Reinstated Bracket Crowley as Schola Director in Vain's absence. Any matters pertaining to Schola should be directed to him. Kaska also has hopefully started what will be a trend in holding random group wide training. I am hoping to find someone interested in holding a few of these weekly while creating new training scenarios to match up with ART and any other skills we need to improve upon.

Azimuth finished up a method for requesting Armatura or Schola training by using Altairi. After instructors register with the bot any Schola/Armatura cadet can apply using the command $requesttraining { 'schola' / 'armatura' }. This should hopefully improve the level of response from any active instructors and display who's actively searching.

As always anyone interested in teaching or developing training materials apply at: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/13701-iea-scholaarmatura-recruitment-application/ or contact me directly. That's all for the IEA this week!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.