Clicky

Aryte

16JUN12 - Weekly Meeting (Substitute)

Weekly meeting substitute post: normal meeting cancelled. Normal schedule to resume 23JUN12.

• Post weekly meeting statements here. :)

Foreword: thank you all for your participation in the NJ Occupation. I am hearing a lot of good feedback from this. Keep up the excellent work! I will see you all on Monday.

As a reminder, you are welcome to wear casual gear on Titan during Sunday. Please keep helping Disembodied as he needs it!

(I spent, like, 40 minutes looking in the General forum trying to find this.)

This has been a quiet week for Astra. With summer here, busy season for me has kicked off and my obnoxious sleep schedule has had me offline for quite a bit. With our Reapers CO also busy with work (and the XO slot still vacant, so make sure you make good impressions over the next couple of days!), our Palaestra CO coming out of finals, and others occupied, we haven't been as active as usual. I do want to thank Heavy666 Bolden for his efforts, and even with low turnout, he has still helped us quite a bit. In a bit of promising news, Liana Pera inquired about the speed of our Malice, as they're working on new rules for gunships. We may see increased deployment in New Jessie as a result, so keep your fingers crossed. Because of this news, I do want to encourage all Astra pilots that do NOT have the Malice unlocked and certification for it to remedy that as soon as possible.

Icarus pilots, I have news for you all as well. We'll be finalizing the unit structure and positions on Tuesday, and you all will have at least one formal event this week (probably Thursday). All necessary invites will also go out soon, so clear out a group if you need to.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.