Clicky

Aryte

30JUN12 - Weekly Meeting

[18:00:18] Aryte Vesperia: Good evening and welcome everyone. Thank you all for joining in. Please be sure to hold your comments and questions until you are provided the opportunity to speak.

[18:00:34] Aryte Vesperia: Statistics

Sworn members: 310

Cadets: 14

Applications

New: 10

Accepted: 1

Denied: 4

Review: 5

Operations

Defensive: 72

Offensive: 22

Allied Assistance: 2

[18:00:37] Huttser Ishelwood: DD 0

[18:00:42] Huttser Ishelwood: dd o

[18:01:07] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic notes: good times ahoy. Combat interactions have remained solid. On the positive side of matters, the organization Tyr has provided rather entertaining combat with an amicable atmosphere. On the more negative (but entertain-ily positive?) side of matters, interactions with AN have become progressively more volatile. Thus far, our every visit to their region has been marked with Raideur Ng arbitrarily banning Ordo members whilst the remainder of their forces focuses on bombing the spawn hub. Nevertheless, our actions persist and our victories over the AN continue to roll in.

[18:01:45] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports for the evening?

[18:01:54] Nikki4 Aquitaine: o/

[18:02:01] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Aquitaine.

[18:02:10] Nikki4 Aquitaine: There are a couple of major things going on in Astra this week. First and foremost, Icarus. Azimuth and Reinhardt are hard at work fleshing out the induction process, expectations etc. and the project is really picking up steam. As a reminder, anyone can apply to join Icarus, so if you want to try your hand at flying a fighter aircraft, sign up here: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/17413-project-icarus-official-signup-sheet/

[18:02:33] Nikki4 Aquitaine: In development news, the long awaited Phantom is now borderline completed. Ethan will be adding a few minor features, prestiege skins and the likes, when he regains electricity at his house. It should be released fairly soon after he returns (or he will face severe torment). It has already been tested in the field against AN with fantastic results, so it should make a fine addition to our arsenal.

[18:02:56] Nikki4 Aquitaine: Work has also begun on a replacement for the long serving Thanatos bomber, I am currently working on the model for it but there is a lot left for me to do, so no pictures just yet. :D More details regarding the plane and it's armaments will appear in the next few weeks on the forum as we finalize them.

[18:03:02] Nikki4 Aquitaine: That's all from Astra!

[18:03:13] Heavy666 Bolden raises a paw.

[18:03:26] Hollowmengitus Yifu: o7

[18:03:28] Riff Petrov raises his hand for the IEA.

[18:03:33] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:03:34] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Bolden?

[18:03:57] Heavy666 Bolden: For Aquila

[18:04:05] Heavy666 Bolden: Been a rather eventful week in aquila, we hit 100% activity in the flight for the first time in ages. Havoc and Myself have been working on getting flight activities organized. I want to send my regards to Mikeo Amiot for Obtaining the Armatura CO. Also glad to see Ghost, and Felix back and fully operational.

[18:04:45] Zerowinged Vasiliev raises hand for Tactica.

[18:04:50] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Mr. Yifu?

[18:05:02] Hollowmengitus Yifu: Hello, Ordo. Terra had another good week this week, with adequate numbers for the A Squads. B Squads have gone back down to normal activity, as expected, after the NJ Occupation.

[18:05:27] Hollowmengitus Yifu: As a reminder to all members of Terra, please attempt to make every available training that you can. These trainings /are/ counted towards activity and, as I mentioned last week, will be a staple of this Summer.

[18:05:53] Hollowmengitus Yifu: Tiered meetings are, tentativly, scheduled for the week after next (the second week of July.) Pay attention to the Terra Staff threads for more information.

That's all for Terra this week.

[18:06:39] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:06:51] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Vasiliev?

[18:06:56] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Kyra is on LoA so I am handling the report this week! (Yay) Week was filled with edits and auditing of reports. The new Tactica Board is live (full props to Xoza on that). We still have a opening for the cartographer position, so if any of you know/want to make 3D sim-maps then please let us know. AI, Remnant (to my current knowledge), and several other less-prominant military organizations died within the past week or so.

[18:07:25] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Lastly, if you wish to join Tactica: Feel free to contact Kyra Vixen or Zerowinged Vasiliev for further information. That's it :3

[18:08:05] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Any additional reports?

[18:08:14] Riff Petrov raises his hand for the IEA.

[18:08:28] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Petrov.

[18:08:32] Riff Petrov: For the Imperial Education Administration: Pretty good week with 14 Schola, 5 Armatura, and 2 Ludi classes held! There has been a bit of a command shuffle in the IEA. Riff Petrov is now the Schola director so any matters pertaining to Schola should be sent his way. Mikeo Amiot has stepped up to Armatura director as well so the same goes for Armatura with him!

[18:08:44] Riff Petrov: With the change in staff there will likely be a few changes in overall expectations and the current projects lined up in the IEA. Will be seeing some results out of that in the coming weeks.

[18:08:52] Riff Petrov: Instructor list is looking pretty light nowadays so if you've ever been interested in teaching now is a great time to start! Apply at: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/13701-iea-scholaarmatura-recruitment-application/ or contact me directly. That's all for the IEA this week!

[18:10:08] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:10:11] Aryte Vesperia: Final call.

[18:10:45] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on!

[18:10:48] Aryte Vesperia: ✠Foreword

[18:11:21] Aryte Vesperia: Knocking through these topics with relative speed tonight—time constraints on my part. Nevertheless, the information I have for you all tonight is rather important. After this meeting concludes, I will be sneaking off for a bit to grab dinner. Please take the opportunity to deploy and engage our foes.

[18:12:09] Aryte Vesperia: ✠ Unshackling the Development

[18:12:54] Aryte Vesperia: There has been a budding conflict over the course of a many years: the fine separation between the advancement of technology and the restriction of arms to avoid spiraling into what many would consider scrupulous territory. After careful consideration of the armaments deployed against the Ordo, the call for a new approach has gained momentum. Effective as of last officer meeting, the decision has been levied: the shackles on development are being removed.

[18:13:31] Aryte Vesperia: What does this entail? It means full range exploration of technologies that would have been previously deemed illegal—including, but not limited to the development of tracking munitions and advanced reactive defenses. The act of development in no ways guarantee use, instead it does guarantee that the technology available to the Ordo continues to expand, increasing our capability and armory cache.

[18:14:26] Aryte Vesperia: The goal here is to inspire creation in the spirit of our 2006-2007 era: wholesale construction and a willingness to try concepts outside the box. Failure to do so serves only to put the Ordo at risk. Our preeminence is only furthered by the ability to pull on advanced arms when necessary and pertinent.

[18:15:03] Aryte Vesperia: Thus far, a shopping list has found its way onto the Munitorum forums. Several scripters have already dug their claws in and have begun chipping away at making the conceptions a reality. Munitorum has resumed a proactive role: facilitating construction, rather than administrating what can be constructed. As I delivered in the officer meeting, I would much rather build ten guns and only use one, than to only build one gun and need ten more.

[18:15:40] Aryte Vesperia: Technology is progress. Progress we certainly will not undersell ourselves on.

[18:16:31] Aryte Vesperia: Next up.

[18:16:34] Aryte Vesperia: ✠ Answering the Call

[18:17:18] Aryte Vesperia: As mentioned during the diplomatic notes: the vitriol presented by a choice organization has pushed us back into a time long past. The Alliance is certainly not the only organization, but they remain the oldest of foes with this sense of harm infused in their interactions.

[18:18:27] Aryte Vesperia: To be blunt: we will answer force with force. We certainly will not degrade ourselves by taking a degenerate stance of returning their hub camping every time they show up to attack Titan, but we will not be deterred by their own attempts to defuse our attacks by blackscreening the spawn. Instead, we will use maximum force and forgo any sort of political discussion on the matter.

[18:19:16] Aryte Vesperia: If the AN wishes to ban us arbitrarily and abuse our good will, then by all means, we applaud their intent and will be more than happy to keep shipping explosives to them.

[18:19:45] Aryte Vesperia: I stress: we will approach the AN, as any group, with honor and dignity. Do not become embroiled in verbal spats. Do not fall into their traps. Ignore their taunts and keep firing. The AN has, many times, had to resort to bombing their own base just to get us out of it. The AN has, many times, purposefully ignored any regulation and rule to simply try to get at us here in Titan. Essentially av flying to our tower and breaching into the armory? Cute. Pay them no mind. Treat them as you would treat any tool who’d do such.

[18:20:20] Aryte Vesperia: Destroy them utterly on the battlefield, but keep your nose out of their bullshit.

[18:21:20] Aryte Vesperia: Next:

[18:21:23] Aryte Vesperia: ✠ The Phantom

[18:21:52] Aryte Vesperia: Over the last several months, Mr. Schuman has worked to supply Astra with an advanced fighter platform. Several hurdles prevented a real use of the technology, but thanks to the assistance of folks like Oblivion Loxley and Tsume Xiao, the Phantom has reached an operational level that I am quite proud of.

[18:22:36] Aryte Vesperia: I have been, to say in the least, resistant to even considering the replacement of the Nemesis. I must admit the Phantom fits the bill. It will and has already added a massive bite to our air power. Everything about it just permeates a sense of understanding for “what” works in the air—from the guns, to the fly style, to the speed.

[18:23:19] Aryte Vesperia: The vessel has been sent back to Mr. Schuman for a few additions, but in the near future we will be seeing it in full deployment. That said, we will be considering retiring both the Nemesis and Predator upon introducing a physical variant of the Phantom.

[18:24:16] Aryte Vesperia: Further, the Thanatos is on its way out. Ms. Aquitaine has started construction on our new tactical bomber: the Executioner. Its armaments shall greatly enhance our expectations of air to ground dominance—it is, for all intents and purposes, the product of many years of experience with the Thanatos.

[18:24:43] Aryte Vesperia: Annnnd I am going to skip the keynote for this evening. :J Thank you all for a good week. I shall see you all in an hour or so.

[18:24:47] Aryte Vesperia: Go raid and pillage. Dismissed!

[18:24:47] Aryte Vesperia snaps his fist to his chest, presenting a brief salute.

[18:24:49] Tsume Xiao salutes. "Eeeyup."

[18:24:51] Wynand Doomdale thumps his paw to his chest and salutes.

[18:24:53] conger Mint salutes!

[18:24:54] SalemAdams Wobbit salutes!

[18:24:54] BurrWolf Qin salutes! "For the Glory of the Imperium!"

[18:24:54] Huttser Ishelwood salutes, "Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none."

[18:24:54] Zerowinged Vasiliev presents a clean salute, "Guardsman Vasiliev. . ."

[18:24:55] Markius Faulkner salutes "Pro Imperatore ac Imperio!"

[18:24:58] Mikeo Amiot salutes.

[18:24:59] chris Poitier salutes!

[18:25:00] Afevis Sodertelge salutes.

[18:25:01] Andriste Nesiote salutes crisply. "Heresy grows from idleness."

[18:25:02] Reinhardt Stenvaag salutes, barking out proudly "I march for Titan. AND I SHALL KNOW NO FEAR!!!"

[18:25:14] Kithsuneca Eilde salutes!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.