Clicky

Deadmon

Battlefield 4

Didn't they continue releasing DLCs BF2 while 2142 launched?

Yes, because 2142 wasn't as popular as they thought it was going to be.

BF2142 was also a different style of game. It was all spacey and futurey. A lot of FPS players, especially those who played BF2, didn't like that.

I was a 2142 fan myself, I enjoyed the unique "titan" mode and the tech

also, picking up packs instead of resupply is my standard battlefield tactic. Its faster and you dont have to leave your recently secured (you just killed people so yeah its clear) position unprepared.

I really hope it isnt modern. With this close timing its unlikely theres any major leaps forward in tech or graphics. It would be bad company "bleh" probably. Dont get me wrong, bad company had its good parts, but for the most part they were sub-par.

past, future, something not modern. :[

also, picking up packs instead of resupply is my standard battlefield tactic. Its faster and you dont have to leave your recently secured (you just killed people so yeah its clear) position unprepared.

It kept you versatile and flexible in your options. Tank coming? Good, you just killed an engineer. Switch over to his Pilum. Large enemy group coming in? Great, pick up that dead scout's gear and cloak out.

I was more deadly on foot than in any vehicle the game had to offer.

I did have two friends come over to my house and we'd share a connection, though. I'd fly the dropship and they'd gun off of it, a technique called "running oldschool." They could get 25 or 30 easy kills like this, and we've been known to shoot down our share of gunships with this technique.

Otherwise, on foot, I was far deadlier than any vehicle.