Clicky

Dascede

Ordo Meeting - (1/17/08)

Introduction

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: All right, let's get started.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Any volunteers to take minutes this evening?

[18:03] Dascede Aluveaux: Me.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you!

[18:03] Kathryn Bisnovat: I can.

[18:03] Nevin Korobase: I'll post it on the forum Sir.

[18:03] Kathryn Bisnovat: Er, nevermind.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you joining us for the first time this evening.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Our meetings work like so:

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: We begin each time with a short report from myself, over the general scope of the Ordo.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: After which, we hold a branch report session where an appointed commander speaks on behalf of their units.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Unit, rather.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Then, we move on to our keynote discussions, during which I bring up any new buisness for general discussion. After, anyone may propose a topic.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: We close with promotions and final comments.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: As usual, I do expect an orderly process. Please do not interrupt me without being given the opportunity.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: The more times I have to pause, the longer this becomes.

Imperator's Report

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Moving right along to this week's report.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Current member numbers up to 215; Eazy still unaccounted for.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Several new accepted applications-- I didn't pull a total number, something close to five?

[18:07] FireFox Breed: in the last week?

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Correct.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: A few resignations this week, of which all were inactives . . likely folks none of you have even met.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Nogard, as well.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Their spots were promptly filled by new entrances: Karla, Scientific, Kathryn, to name a few.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: (Haha.)

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Welcome to all of the new members-- I probably forgot a couple.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Seb Yakan, a long time Astra officer, has gone into retirement/reserve. He'll still be around on occassion, however he has resigned his commission.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: He'll be missed.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomacy abroad has been fairly light and courteous; we're currently not banned from any region, aside from Sparta.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: But to be fair, who isn't banned from Sparta?

[18:10] Sera Otoro: me...

[18:10] Mikael Khalamov: rofl.

[18:11] Tandem Destiny: Tandem >_>

[18:11] Keystone Gray: Me.

[18:11] FireFox Breed: me

[18:11] Kono Kestenbaum: Me, sir.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: . .

[18:11] Zero Itamae: Me too

[18:11] Kathryn Bisnovat: I shouldn't be.

[18:11] Tandem Destiny: shh

[18:11] Sera Otoro: heather...

[18:11] Nogardknim Perth: I don't even know what sparta is, so I'm guessing I'm not banned.

[18:11] Karla Jigsaw: i dont wanna hang around oily greek men anyway

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Rhetorical question, people.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Quiet.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: I meant group wise.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia laughs.

[18:11] FireFox Breed: sparta themself?

[18:11] MikeMurdock McMillan: finnaly I made it no thanks to linden labs retardation

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Offensive manuevers are up and stable; a damn good array of assaults this week.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Defensive, same. No issues to report.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: We are experiencing an increase in void-related problems. For example, when engaging CATI and other militaries based on a void region.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: If they're able to field more than ten at defensive posture, we immediately become disadvantaged based to void region restrictions.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Troublesome, but, thus far, hasn't been too noteworthy.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: On to division reports.

Divisional Reports

Terra

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Volunteers?

[18:14] Lestat Umarov: I will

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat; for Terra.

[18:14] Lestat Umarov: Before I begin I'd like to state that I will be reporting on Terra as well as Schola today. The Schola report will follow the Terra report.

[18:14] Lestat Umarov: Things have been going well in Terra from all fronts. Alpha squad enlistment is up and individual squad based training has been underway. Antesignani is slated to get some new equiptment soon. A tank, some new mech, and a couple weapons. Release date will still be determined but expect to see them soon. Fulminata has a new jump pack which functions very nicely, and Invictus is working on drop pod training. I'd like to thank Syl for her work in updating the ordo Arsenal through her scripts and models. Another thing to note is the mortar has been updated and is available in the armory.

[18:15] Lestat Umarov: On training, it's important that all Adiutors and instructors look at the schedule on the forums and tell me if you can or cannot make a class. The sooner Terra training is happening on a regular basis, the sooner I can move on to work on the NCO school. If you need the training material send me an IM, altho I should have sent it to everyone. Also, when someone qualifys hawkeye you are allowed to issue them the badges if you observed. It's important that you take a screenshot and vouch for them when they go to the Imperator for their unlock. Have them message me for the Marksmanship merit.

[18:16] Lestat Umarov: And lastly, I'd like to bring up the status of the Adiutors. It has come to my attention that some of you believe that it is not in fact an Alpha squad. This is not the case. It is indeed an alpha squad, and it geared towards being much like the Praetorian Guard of the Imperator, but for the Legates. Aside from assisting the legates many of the adiutors are dual enlisted in other alpha squads, bringing thier expertise and a variety of skills to the table. A program called Adiutor Tactical Immersion has been put underway for those who wish to be affiliated and train with an alpha squad, but not actually dual enlist. The adiutors are also required to assist with training and be knowledgeable of the ordo regulations.

[18:17] Lestat Umarov: And questions before I move on to schola?

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Lestat. Your work has been commendable, to say in the least. Go ahead.

[18:18] Lestat Umarov: No questions?

Schola

[18:18] Lestat Umarov: Moving on then...

[18:18] Lestat Umarov: Recuitment has been going very well. I actually got 7 applications today which I will be handling after the meeting. Training has been happening frequently, with a high graduation rate for cadets. A mentioned by the imperator there is going to be a major update soon to the outline. Much of the Communist undertones will be removed, and more Roman themed material will replace it. Those of you who have im'd be about being an instructor need to contact me after the meeting. Normally Kristian would handle new instructors but I will be taking on a small number due to his absense.

[18:19] Lestat Umarov: That is all I have for my division reports, thank you.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Any questions?

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Next division?

Astra

[18:20] Niiya Narayan raises her hand

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Niiya; for Astra.

[18:20] Niiya Narayan: It looks like Sosa is unable to make it so i can put a word in:

[18:20] Niiya Narayan: Not alot to report... the stucture of Astra's been consolidated to try and improve efficiency, with one main active squadron and a reserve squadron for inactive people. Hopefully it'll allow us to work more efficiently and the prospect of being transferred to the inactive squadron might give people more motivation to participate.

But as far as I'm aware that's all the news of importance regarding Astra.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Appreciated, thank you for filling in for Sosarin.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Navis?

Navis

[18:21] Ethan Schuman: Navis has the following to report for this week:

[18:22] Ethan Schuman: Firstly, Navis has a new resource sergeant. Due to his exceptional dedication to the group and his ability to keep track of information while acting as a communication hub, I have appointed Keystone Gray to this position to replace Razi Soyinka, who will be moving up to other responsibilities. The resource sergeant is responsible for the dissemination of crucial information to the enlisted ranks of Navis, and acts as a sort of First Sergeant for those of you familiar with the term. I have no doubt that Keystone will execute his duties to the highest standards.

[18:22] Ethan Schuman: Secondly, development on a new Navis ship has begun under the skilled talents of Syl Kiranov. Unlike traditional naval vessels, this new ship is designed to be a low prim, physical flight craft which is sit based. We have taken this approach for a multitude of reasons, but the most significant of these is a desire to increase Navis deployment capabilities. This craft has two seats available, one for a pilot and one for a gunner. Currently, the pilot is armed with slow firing air to surface rockets, while the gunner has a rotatable cannon turret.

[18:23] Ethan Schuman: To alleviate concerns of Astra pilots, even though this is a physical flight craft, it does not have the ability to maintain air superiority. In fact, without a gunner, the ship is as good as defenseless against enemy air assets. As far as control is concerned, multiple schemes are being tested. Currently, the prototype has the ability to fly in either decoupled (normal) or coupled (Praeda/Ferox style) mode, and can also use either standard hover turning, or bank turning. Weapons are attachment based, which make it possible for modular loadouts. This is all, however, subject to change during development. Again, I will emphasize that this aircraft is meant STRICTLY for ground attack/support roles, to keep in line with the goals of Navis.

[18:23] Ethan Schuman: Thirdly, regular training sessions are in the process of being scheduled. While we have had mixed success with sort of impromptu training classes, scheduled sessions are of vital importance. I am aware of the general desire to start scheduled training, and I am working with Navis instructors to make this a reality. Enough of Navis has submitted availability schedules that we can work towards this, and it is my hope that by this time next week, regular training classes will be scheduled. This will also allow us time to finish and incorporate the new ship into training. Once this is done, we can begin to sort people out into their fields and get upgrade weapons issued.

[18:24] Ethan Schuman: This concludes the Navis report for this week. At the Imperator's descretion, I will now take any Navis related questions.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulations, Keystone. As for the bomber, it is truly amazing, as with anything Syl seems to make. Ha ha. The new approach of including strategic level bombing into Navis via-physical/smaller craft is very feasible and valid. Very good work Ethan, as always.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Open to questions at this time.

[18:25] Karla Jigsaw: I have one

[18:25] Ethan Schuman: Karla.

[18:26] Karla Jigsaw: If they have this new super duper Joint Strike Fighter, is that going to mean that us flygirls are going to be able to spend less time defending Navis directly and work on agressing enemy air capability in an offensive rather then defensive role?

[18:26] Karla Jigsaw: as in, do your ships have more teeth now/

[18:27] Ethan Schuman: Negative. While the gunship has a cannon for air to air defense and is more maneuverable, its primary task will be to use its weapons against ground targets. While the gunship is faster than the Admonitor, it will still require clear skies to be fully effective.

[18:28] Ethan Schuman: This may, however, change during prototype development.

[18:28] Karla Jigsaw: AHr right, I see.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: You can consider this new vehicle comparable to the A-10, in some ways.

[18:28] Mikael Khalamov: Or an Apache?

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: It is not intended to fight other aircraft.

[18:28] Lestat Umarov: Warthog

[18:28] Cyphre Iredell: tank pwner

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:28] Ethan Schuman: The long and shortof it s, you won't ave to defendus directly, but you will need to keep air assets surpressed.

[18:29] Karla Jigsaw: Right oh, that makes more sense now

Keynotes

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Let's move on to the keynotes this evening.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: I've got a few to discuss. Several of which are short, so this shouldn't take long.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: First up:

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Civilian Overseers. It has been a really long time since we've appointed any new NCO's to manage the civilian group. I will be posting a forum topic taking volunteers after the meeting. I'll need about five people to join and help manage invites, ejections, etc.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: The task is pretty simple: you manage civilian clearance, revoke it, clean it up when necessary.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: It's not an incredibly difficult job, but a decent responsibility.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: It's your job to ensure we're not passing civilian invites to enemies and so forth.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Among your duties include combing the group regularly to ensure none of the civilians have moved on to other groups, etc.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: If you have any questions, feel free to drop them into the forum topic when it is up. I'll probably take the first five folks, or, the senior most if there's a huge interest.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions at this time? (I'll take a few. Please don't volunteer at this time.)

[18:32] FireFox Breed rises a hand

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Firefox.

[18:33] FireFox Breed: If needed I can make somethhing on my php system for better managment of the civy group. That way we know who asked for them to be invited along with other info about them.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: That'd be . .

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Yeah.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: That'd be great.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions on this topic?

[18:34] Scientific Waffle raises his hand.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Waffle.

[18:34] Karla Jigsaw raises hers too D:

[18:34] Scientific Waffle: What are the requirements for volunteering for this position?

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: I prefer NCO level members, so, E-4 and above.

[18:34] Karla Jigsaw lowers it D:

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Jigsa--

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Unjigsaw.

[18:35] Karla Jigsaw: haha, damn you clairvoyent breakfast product!

[18:35] Karla Jigsaw: you foiled me again

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: As mentioned, there is an ongoing effort to update Schola and expand it. At this time, I'm pretty behind on making this a reality. The probability is I will form a council of folks, including Lesat (lol volunteered) and other instructors to come up with a new approach before finalizing it. The idea is to expand Phase 1 into two exams, effectively covering more of the handbook. Likewise, Phase 3 will be made less dry. It is probable Schola will eventually reach "5" phases, rather than four. Look forward to this within two weeks or so (to be explained why in the next topic).

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Anyone will really be open to participating. I'll be especially interested in hearing from former members of other groups.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:37] Gulliver Carpool raises his hand.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Gulliver.

[18:38] Gulliver Carpool: I'd be happy to write up the curriculum once all the ideas and what not are submitted. Tests and stuff like that.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Oh perfect, thank you.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: I do appreciate your help.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: We'll definitely open up a expanded council/group think tank on it.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: All right. Next topic:

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: I will be out of town beginning next Thursday, until the following Monday. 22nd to the 26th

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: .

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: I will have limited access, but will have my phone on me at all times. I will likely check in nightly (and throughout the day when bored) to answer any critical questions and so forth.

[18:40] Lestat Umarov: I'll text the shit out of you sir :D

[18:40] Keystone Gray: Let's ALL text him a great big "I love you" wave.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Operations will continue without much incident while I am away. Officers will be spoken to on Wednesday about authority to assault and so forth. Also, expect an evening meeting on Wednesday so I can lay out my usual message.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: (Feel free.)

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Not much to note, aside from I won't be here to bitch at all day for a weekend. Your general day to day won't be effected. :)

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: More on that on Wednesday. Just a heads up.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:41] Kenji Solvang: me Sir?

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Kenji?

[18:41] Karla Jigsaw: have a nice trip \o/

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Thanks!

[18:42] Kenji Solvang: Will I be able to say hi to you during the time that your gone?

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Sure!

[18:42] Kenji Solvang: since I am leaveing too?

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Haha! Yes.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: I'll send you my number.

[18:42] Kenji Solvang: ok, then I shall try:P

[18:42] Blaze Wiles nods "just to say have a nice trip sir and I'm sure we'll be able to keep this place from exploding in the mean time"

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. I'm sure you all will. Hasn't been a problem in the past. :)

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: We'll talk more on it on Wednesday when I give my usual :( BYE spiel.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Agares was handed control over design of the academy program last week. If you have not done so, and are interested in assisting, please contact him. He has a forum topic up currently for any party to check on. Please do volunteer your assistance if you're in the least bit curious. The academies will provide a wide array of unique skill practice for the Ordo. With Agares at the lead, I expect it to go forward a lot faster than being forced to sit on my backburners.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:45] Karla Jigsaw raises a hand

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Jigsaw.

[18:45] Karla Jigsaw: Just for curiousitys sake, whats an example of 'unique skill practices'

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you new:

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: The academy system is an idea I proposed some time ago, under the idea that a series of unique classes should be offered at rotation/semi-routinely. For example, air defense acadamies for infantry.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Or, classes designed around teaching about the internal design and ranks of other militaries.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Acadamies will be open to everyone, providing advanced education outside of the general training routines.

[18:47] Karla Jigsaw: oh like, extra curriculam activities

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Exactly.

[18:47] Karla Jigsaw: ohhh

[18:47] Karla Jigsaw: that sounds fun actually, ill sign up

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Heh heh. :)

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: ?

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: A little update on Titan progress:

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: The staff change up is a little late on account of me heading out next week; I expect to actually be on schedule when returning. It's been a challenge to balance the new class load offline. All in all, no major setbacks.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: As for Chronus, as some have askeD:

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: The void region was cancelled for a few reasons.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, the $95 dollar tier payments will make thw $250 credit pointless. We've decided to drop the sim, under the expectation it'll take about two or three months to comfortably situate Titan.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Furthermore, when purchasing a new class 5, you receive a 30day credit. $300 value.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: It just seemed to make no sense to upkeep Chronus as a void at this point. It, however, will return as a full region.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:52] Ethan Schuman raises hhis hand.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Ethan.

[18:53] Ethan Schuman: Chronus was excellent for training and building. With its departure, have we begun to look for a new isolated void or sandbox where builders can retreat to to escape lag, or are we just going to go back to the area under the VV bridge?

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: For the moment, there is no designated location.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: The VV is slated for summary destruction within a very short amount of time.

[18:55] Niiya Narayan raises her hand

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: To alleviate the need, we'll probably open a platform or use the existing moon base a few thousand meters in the air (yes, moonbase). It's currently housing our servers.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Niiya?

[18:56] Niiya Narayan: i might suggest that the outpost hanger is the best place for people if they want to build at the moment, with the imminent removal of the VV. however they should pick up all items before leaving the area and make sure not to get in the way of Ordo operations.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia nods.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: The last topic I have for this evening . .

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: I know this is going to spark a lot of questions.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Please bear with me, however.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: It is a very new idea at this point. I am introducing it so ideas can begin flowing. Please don't get too shocked or start throwing hands up, haha.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: It has been proposed to me that Terra has the tendency to be a bit bland.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: I do not intend for a class system to replace the current body of troops, but I plan to offer special "class" like unlocks where people can undertake specialized training or a series of tasks to unlock a title/perk.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: The class will be intended as an augment, to provide Terra extra dynamics.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Think of it like . . prestige opportunities.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Participation will be not mandatory.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: This will /not/ be like the Merczateers.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: The idea behind this will be giving specialized training, to earn a piece of equipment, a title, a merit-- an unlock, and so forth.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: There'll be no limit to the amount of clases you can partake and so forth.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: As I said, it'll be a way for Terra to augment and keep interest. Rather than there being a linear "you're an infantrymen."

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Infantryman, rather.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Long ago, we offered specialized Punisher training to earn the Punisher.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Along with, you'd earn a "Mechanized Merit."

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: This system will be a more permanent/routine version of the academy system, specifically for Terra.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: The classes/training have not been worked out at this time. I simply wanted everyone to be aware: we are working on a new unlock system, to better diversify and keep Terra dynamic.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: This should erase the "lol here's a gun, shoot shit." Coupled with Terra's new basic training routine, we'll better be able to shape the overall division to a more elite standard.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: I will open this up to questions-- I'll only take a few.

[19:06] Jayce Iredell raises hand.

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: (I want to add: this won't effect anyone who doesn't want to participate. It is opportunity, not restriction for others.)

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Jayce?

[19:06] Jayce Iredell: So is this like, wargear, essentially?

[19:06] Keller Teichmann raises his hand.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: . .

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Yes actually. Sort of.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: For example, maybe I'll offer a "Commissar" specialization and Terra can run around touting an epic hat or something (no).

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Keller?

[19:08] Lestat Umarov: ((Good, cause only I can have an epic hat :|))

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: The specific head of the program has not been determined (I haven't picked a name from the hat yet--it'll probably be me).

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Like I said . . very initial phase on this. I haven't even informed the Terra staff yet.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Ha ha.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: We'll have more on it later.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics to bring up this evening?

[19:11] Endra Ashbourne raises paw.

[19:11] MikeMurdock McMillan raise hand

[19:11] Karla Jigsaw: I have one

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Endra.

[19:12] Endra Ashbourne: I have a series of questions. Is the relocation of the war room and classroom to the bunker permanent? Will they be moved to the new ship when it is complete? Further, what's the status on the new ship and the decommissioning of the VV?

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: The relocation is not intended to be permanent; Niiya has undertaken moving all of our integral pieces into the bunker to make removing the current VV easier.

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: As for a new ship: that's still up in the air. Keno is questioning whether or not he wants to build a new one. I believe he misunderstood moving the items down here as a reason not to have a ship. At this point, if Keno does not make a new VV, I already have a volunteer to pick up the slack.

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: Does that answer you?

[19:14] Endra Ashbourne: Yup! Thank you sir.

[19:14] ShadowFang Blessed raises hand

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: Mikemurdock.

[19:14] MikeMurdock McMillan: Well I want to bring up something that been a bit bothering me, Now I will want to thank our builders in the monitorum with moving Ordo into a new generation. Though I know many are proud with Syl's work hell i'm proud of the work, but I would like you all to please remember there are other brethren in the Monitorum and without there support as well. So for people like Sera Otoro Who scripted the tank and build/scripted the new mechs along with out projects she is currently working on I thank her for making replacement for the aging punisher walker. I also want to thank Mizar Korobase, In which he is currently making plans for the rebuild of our sim to something of greatness. Keno for working on the replacement ship of the aging Vae Victus. I also want to thank the other builders. Though I don't know who you are or what project you are working on for ordo I greatly thank you for all your doing for us. I hope my message shows you all that we should give thanks to every one of our builders from working on larg

[19:14] MikeMurdock McMillan: large and known projects to small and slient mini ones.So when you see our brothers or sisters working on a project for ordo please give them thanks for what they are doing. Even a single thank you will really brighten there day :D

That is all I would like to say for ths evening.

[19:14] MikeMurdock McMillan: damn sl text limits

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: Definitely. The joint efforts of our design staff is extremely integral to our group's progess. Everyone's contributions are highly valued.

[19:15] Blaze Wiles raises paw

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, everyone. Very much so! I do hope you all realize how important your efforts are.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Karla?

[19:17] Niiya Narayan raises her hand

[19:17] Karla Jigsaw: Raven Raiders... alright what do we view them as? At first they jsut came across as a little band of noobs using rubbish weapons, but now they have their own armor, their numbers are growing and most disturbingly they now have an air force. Granted, its a rubbish air force that myself and Niiyah picked apart in seconds, but they are growing and getting more advanced

[19:17] Karla Jigsaw: and plus they attack us every damned day

[19:17] Mikael Khalamov: lol

[19:17] Karla Jigsaw: are they just a bunch of marauders still or are they becoming a credible force to us?

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: Raven Raiders are a standing hostility. To date, the only military we've faced with numerical credibility would be that of the Orks.

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: It isn't really my nature to rate someone as "more dangerous" or "less dangerous."

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: Every hostility should be treated with the same respects.

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: Their efforts are commendable, but, we've never really had a huge issue with dealing with them.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Some of their members are . . very questionable.

[19:19] Karla Jigsaw: guided missles >.>

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Others, are decent guys who are evolving quickly.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: They are comprised of a lot of new faces to the community.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: In most occassions, I have found RR very receptive.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: It's a matter of learning, for the most part.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Unfortunately, not everyone is open to learning. Hell, we weren't two years ago. Haha.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Does that answer you?

[19:20] Karla Jigsaw: ok cool, long as we are aware they are getting bigger and better

[19:21] Karla Jigsaw: yus \o/

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Shadow.

[19:21] ShadowFang Blessed: i know this is kinda random but, do we have a name for the new ship?

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Which?

[19:21] ShadowFang Blessed: the new VV

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: No.

[19:21] ShadowFang Blessed: :o k.

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Blaze?

[19:22] Blaze Wiles: Will we be having a full decomissioning ceremony for the VV when it is removed, I likr the old Hulk it's be a shame to wake up one morning and find it being slowly deleted without a good send off

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: The VV will be honorably retired in ceremony, yes.

[19:23] Keystone Gray: (Phys-delink will crash the sim. Lol.)

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: (Avoiding that.)

[19:23] Keystone Gray: (k)

[19:23] Blaze Wiles: thank you sir

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Niiya?

[19:24] Niiya Narayan: On the topic of equipment contributions i would like to highlight the importance of efficiency... it's very important that items for the group do not create server stress or excessive graphical slowdown. if you have any questions regarding this please contact myself and i'll be happy to help.

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Definitely. Niiya, your attention to detail and efficiency is awesome. Thank you.

[19:25] Keystone Gray: 1024x1024 images = wtf u doin?

[19:25] Niiya Narayan: exactly

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics this evening?

Promotions

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome. And on to the final thing this evening: promotions!

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: A few brand new folks got some pretty good reviews, so don't be surprised if you see your name here.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Ars Torok - [E-2]

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Faril Iredell - [E-3] :(

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Gulliver Carpool - [W-2]

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Kanaki Hornet - [instructor Merit]

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Karla Jigsaw - [E-2]

[19:27] Karla Jigsaw: oh yay \o/

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Kathryn Bisnovat - [E-2]

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Keller Teichmann - [E-4]

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Keystone Gray - [E-7]

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Kono Kestenbaum - [E-3]; [Comrade Support]

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Liana Pera - [E-2]

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Razi Soyinka - [W-1]

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Scientific Waffle - [E-2] "His avatar makes me hungry." (The recommendation said thus.)

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Syl Kiranov - [Combat Prowess]; [Ordo Achievement Merit]; [Merit of Honor]; [Comrade Support Merit]

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Trevor Russel - [E-2]; [Good Conduct Merit]

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Trinity Heckroth - [W-1]

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Virulent Fhang - [E-2] " I think Virulent's a pretty cool guy. eh kills n00b's and doesn't afraid of anything. [Pretty Cool Guy Merit]"

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: . .

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Zero Itamae - [E-4]; [Combat Prowess]; [Combat Support]

[19:29] Sera Otoro looks in the merit list for that one...

[19:30] Kathryn Bisnovat secretly wants that merit as well.

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Well done, all of you.

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: You should be proud.

[19:30] Mikael Khalamov: Grats all :O

[19:30] Karla Jigsaw: yay, candy all round \o.

[19:30] Niiya Narayan: congratulations

[19:31] Tandem Destiny: Gratz.

[19:31] MikeMurdock McMillan: congrats

[19:31] Kathryn Bisnovat: Thanks, and 'grats to everyone else as well! :D

[19:31] Keller Teichmann: Congratz. :D

[19:31] Lestat Umarov: Grats to trintiy who is not here :o

[19:31] Euro Zapatero: Congratulations.

[19:31] Kono Kestenbaum: Grasti as well.

[19:31] Lestat Umarov: trinity*

[19:31] Keystone Gray: \o/

[19:31] Kono Kestenbaum: Gratsi, even.

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: It'll be about an hour before everything is issued. :)

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: Give or take . . a long time, dependant on SL.

Dismissal

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: On that note: thank you all for coming! You're dismissed. Have a great evening.

[19:32] Keystone Gray: Night.

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: Please post the log, Dascede!

[19:32] Keystone Gray salutes.

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia draws up his arm, snapping a fist to his chest to provide a salute.

Promotions/Merits List:

Ars Torok: E-2

Faril Iredell: E-3

Gulliver Carpool: W-2

Kanaki Hornet: Instructor Merit

Karla Jigsaw: E-2

Kathryn Bisnovat: E-2

Keller Teichmann: E-4

Keystone Gray: E-7

Kono Kestenbaum: E-3; Comrade Support

Liana Pera: E-2

Razi Soyinka: W-1

Scientific Waffle: E-2

Syl Kiranov: Combat Prowess; Ordo Achievement Merit; Merit of Honor; Comrade Support Merit

Trevor Russell: E-2; Good Conduct Merit

Trinity Heckroth: W-1

Virulent Fhang: E-2

Zero Itamae: E-4; Combat Prowess Merit, Combat Support Merit

Edited by Dascede Aluveaux

I have a question on the advanced terra training deal. Im tired now SO I may or may not make sense.

Are those that complete this able to unlock anything they want that a normal terra person can get or can they unlock stuff that the Alphas normally get like fulminatas powerfist or their jetpack or gravpack or Antesigani mechs/mechs or are there restrictions? I really want to know this because I don't want to blab on about this if im not informed about how it runs.

Firstly I want to say that I think having the War Room and the Schola Classroom is a much better idea than having it up on a ship.

The reason for this is mainly geared towards the the classroom as it saves having to TP cadets upto it plus it gives them a place they can goto where they can study the handbook and still be on base to help defend.

Plus during the live combat exercise they can return to the classroom themselves without having to wait for the instructor to TP them back up.

As for the War Room possible Staff Offices and the Curia Courtroom, I think its a good idea to have them on the surface also, after all War Rooms are usually in heavily fortified bunkers, think Wargames at Chayenne Mountain same place they do Stargate.

I think the new VV should be designed and thought about as more of a mobile command centre which if it were possible to move between sims, would be used during large scale assaults.

Plus if we keep the War Room, Schola Classroom, Offices and the Curia Courtroom on the surface, it allows us to have a new ship better designed around housing fighters, i.e. which an actual hangar for Fighters and Fleet ships and if the idea I mentioned to Niiya about using rezzers for things like offices and other rooms like maybe the War Room, it will keep the prim count low as things that aren't be used all the time won't need to be active.

I would also hate to see the work that Niiya has already done to that section of the bunker be removed once the new ship has been build, considering it makes good use of area of the bunker which before hand was pretty much unused.

Lastly I'd like to congratulate all those that got Promotions and Merits, keep up the good work.

[18:18] Lestat Umarov: Recuitment has been going very well. I actually got 7 applications today which I will be handling after the meeting. Training has been happening frequently, with a high graduation rate for cadets. A mentioned by the imperator there is going to be a major update soon to the outline. Much of the Communist undertones will be removed, and more Roman themed material will replace it. Those of you who have im'd be about being an instructor need to contact me after the meeting. Normally Kristian would handle new instructors but I will be taking on a small number due to his absense.

i am back now but yes it would be nice if you would handle this one for now. Despite that my exams are over i got some essays to write. Then i got an Astra Apostle charter to write, a defence protocol i had laying around and i want to submit some drafts for this schola revision. So thank you lestat. Apparently Arch isn't allowed to do recruitment anymore so i will pick up the recruitment job again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.