Clicky

Carrious Darbyshire

Carrious Darbycon 2012

I'm stuck in NC until this car gets fixed. All that I have been doing is working on a farm, drinking moonshine, and playing Dragon's Dogma at my friend's house. If anyone around the Fayetteville, NC area want to hang out, it could be baller.

I have no money and car, though, so you're going to have to drive me around, give me food, and pour beer down my throat. Maybe feed me grapes too. I Ffffing love grapes.

It makes no difference what soul calibur you pick up. Aryte knows the pain I inflict in that franchise. (Corey was nearly crying at Nando's, man. Though I suppose he's kind of a pussy anyway.) I also recall your bold claim of shooting me down in your F-22 before you found yourself torn to ribbons by my Fokker's spandaus, Quartz.

I'm afraid to play you in games, Ron. You're going to trick me into an RTS and push my poop in because I suck at those and you do not.

Games I naturally excel at: Fighting, vehicular combat, air combat, action/adventure I.e. Dragon's Dogma.

Games I am generally ok at: Platformers, RPG's ( They take no talent to play. Let's be honest.)

Games I am sub-par at: FPS, RTS

Games I Ffffing reek at: Racing. I still love F-zero. I just suck at it.